Short of breath and runny nose.

Breed: English Bulldog
My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not know what to do and I am desperate.

It sounds like your dog is quite unwell. Any time a dog has an issue with breathing it is very important to have her see a vet right away. This is even more the case for a Bulldog as they don't breathe well to begin with.

It's possible that Beatrice has a respiratory tract infection. It could be a form of kennel cough or it could be something more serious like Distemper if she is not vaccinated properly.

Other things that can cause breathing problems are serious heart problems, pneumonia, heartworm or cancer.

Unfortunately I can't say for certain what the issue is, but what I can say is that it sounds like she needs to see a vet right away!

Black spots on tongue. Hypothyroidism? My dog seems to have multiple symptoms... Harsh,dry cough, hair falling out in... (7375 views)

Lab not eating. Dakota, my lab, has stopped eating over the last couple of weeks and is losing... (12263 views)

Large red spots on dog's stomach. When I got home from work today, my dog had several large red spots on his stomach.... (179727 views)

Dog has warm ears. Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are... (87224 views)

Skin infection is back. Hello Doctor, My dog has had open sores on his ears, neck and back. They start as... (9160 views)

Morning after pill for dogs? Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs? ... (29621 views)

Bumps around anus. Itchiness and swollen bumps "cauliflower" looking around her vagina and anus. She... (56069 views)

Wound on cat's paw. When I got my cat 3yrs ago he had frostbite on his front pads, they healed good. a... (6769 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (5639 views)

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (8738 views)