Short of breath and runny nose.

Breed: English Bulldog
My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not know what to do and I am desperate.

It sounds like your dog is quite unwell. Any time a dog has an issue with breathing it is very important to have her see a vet right away. This is even more the case for a Bulldog as they don't breathe well to begin with.

It's possible that Beatrice has a respiratory tract infection. It could be a form of kennel cough or it could be something more serious like Distemper if she is not vaccinated properly.

Other things that can cause breathing problems are serious heart problems, pneumonia, heartworm or cancer.

Unfortunately I can't say for certain what the issue is, but what I can say is that it sounds like she needs to see a vet right away!

Back spasms 2 years ago, I took Rusty to an emergeny vet one evening because he seemed warm and... (17829 views)

Dog with back problems. I know it's log winded, but I wanted to include all the information... (19368 views)

Sick after having puppies. My fathers hunting dog just had 6 puppies over a matter of 2 days, She is an old dog... (12082 views)

When to euthanize dog with arthritis. Hello. I'm going through a really hard time right now, trying to make a decision... (41200 views)

Golden Retriever Smell Hello. I have two golden retrievers and the youngest is 11 months old. She has a... (43881 views)

Guinea Pig Pregnancy info. Hi, i bought a guinea pig from a pet store about a month ago and now, i think shes... (14702 views)

Achilles tendon problems in cat. Chloe recently started walking with her heel down to the ground on the right side(2... (10999 views)

Rodent ulcer treatment options. My cat is 9 yrs old has it 4th case of rodent ulcer on its mouth usely it takes... (13117 views)

Puppy died and had fluid in lungs. Hi Dr. Marie, My case is probally irrelevant now since my 14 weeks puppy(american... (16404 views)

Painful erection for dog. Help Dr Marie, My puppy is not neutered and three or four times I have found him... (17320 views)