Short of breath and runny nose.

Breed: English Bulldog
My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not know what to do and I am desperate.

It sounds like your dog is quite unwell. Any time a dog has an issue with breathing it is very important to have her see a vet right away. This is even more the case for a Bulldog as they don't breathe well to begin with.

It's possible that Beatrice has a respiratory tract infection. It could be a form of kennel cough or it could be something more serious like Distemper if she is not vaccinated properly.

Other things that can cause breathing problems are serious heart problems, pneumonia, heartworm or cancer.

Unfortunately I can't say for certain what the issue is, but what I can say is that it sounds like she needs to see a vet right away!

Pimple on ear. My dog has a pimple on his ear. Its on the inside flap. It only bother him when i... (14798 views)

Possible spleen cancer. About 2 wks ago noticed lack of appetite and lethargy. Took her to the vet who said... (11186 views)

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (18754 views)

Black spot on Hamster's skin. my hamster has a black spot under his hair.should he have this?????????????. he is a... (18472 views)

Severe arthritis. Hi Dr. Marie, My sweet Murphys is displaying weakness in hind legs, (they... (6944 views)

Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog. My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit... (10333 views)

Dog ate acorn Dear Dr. Marie: Back again! While on a walk tonight, Jammy may have gotten a bit... (100603 views)

Aggressive cats when in heat. i have 2 cats cocoa & honey & honey jus had kittens but before honey had her kittens... (8477 views)

Fever and dizziness in older dog. Dear Dr. Marie, Kodi is a 15 years old Labrador, he is very active and love to... (5490 views)

Vomiting dog. Our vet has told us that Lola won't digest all her food and empty her stomach in the... (7596 views)