Short of breath and runny nose.

Breed: English Bulldog
My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not know what to do and I am desperate.

It sounds like your dog is quite unwell. Any time a dog has an issue with breathing it is very important to have her see a vet right away. This is even more the case for a Bulldog as they don't breathe well to begin with.

It's possible that Beatrice has a respiratory tract infection. It could be a form of kennel cough or it could be something more serious like Distemper if she is not vaccinated properly.

Other things that can cause breathing problems are serious heart problems, pneumonia, heartworm or cancer.

Unfortunately I can't say for certain what the issue is, but what I can say is that it sounds like she needs to see a vet right away!

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (10511 views)

Itchy legs. Kirsty was diagnosed with a skin allergey just after one year which has been... (3967 views)

Ear infection. last year my dog came home with an infection after being groomed. she has been on 4... (18962 views)

Peeing on walls. Okay,I have a female spayed 2 year old cat and never sprayed walls and peed walls.... (11789 views)

Double dose Metacam. We accidently gave our dog two doses of metacam. He is 80 pounds. We give him 1.5... (41067 views)

Bald spot on hamster. My dwarf hamster has a rather large bald spot above her left front leg. I noticed... (22480 views)

Healthy weight for a puppy. My papipoo recently had a haircut and I was shocked at how skinny he is. What is a... (8955 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (13897 views)

Lyme vaccine and testing. Hi, I took missy to the vet yesterday for her lyme vaccination booster shot and then... (10262 views)

Spot in cat's eye. About a year ago our cat was looked at by a vet. He got all his shots and was... (22445 views)