Short of breath and runny nose.

Breed: English Bulldog
My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not know what to do and I am desperate.

It sounds like your dog is quite unwell. Any time a dog has an issue with breathing it is very important to have her see a vet right away. This is even more the case for a Bulldog as they don't breathe well to begin with.

It's possible that Beatrice has a respiratory tract infection. It could be a form of kennel cough or it could be something more serious like Distemper if she is not vaccinated properly.

Other things that can cause breathing problems are serious heart problems, pneumonia, heartworm or cancer.

Unfortunately I can't say for certain what the issue is, but what I can say is that it sounds like she needs to see a vet right away!

Peptobismol use in cats I gave pepto bismol to my cat will it be... (22585 views)

When to euthanize dog with arthritis. Hello. I'm going through a really hard time right now, trying to make a decision... (42022 views)

Large mammary glands. Our dog is a black + tan kelpie and has just had her first litter of puppies, six in... (10799 views)

Older cat with diarrhea Gizzy has Diarrhea most all the time and it smells really bad She used to throw up... (10561 views)

Pregnant cat question. Back in March approx. around the 9th my cat Faith went into heat. During this time... (31722 views)

Strange behavior in cat. Hello. My cat got hit by a car four months ago and had to have his tail... (11501 views)

Deaf and pooping in house. My cat is now about 15 years old and is in relatively good condition apart from the... (10960 views)

Overdose of drontal. My 9 week old kitten had an anti inflammatory injection, her first vaccine and we... (32458 views)

Advantage Multi Reaction? Cat losing weight after advantage multi treatment, what can I do to make him start... (8148 views)

Sudden death in papillon My Doctor, I had a six year old female Papillon. She was in seemingly perfect and... (8400 views)