Short of breath and runny nose.

Breed: English Bulldog
My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not know what to do and I am desperate.

It sounds like your dog is quite unwell. Any time a dog has an issue with breathing it is very important to have her see a vet right away. This is even more the case for a Bulldog as they don't breathe well to begin with.

It's possible that Beatrice has a respiratory tract infection. It could be a form of kennel cough or it could be something more serious like Distemper if she is not vaccinated properly.

Other things that can cause breathing problems are serious heart problems, pneumonia, heartworm or cancer.

Unfortunately I can't say for certain what the issue is, but what I can say is that it sounds like she needs to see a vet right away!

Straining to urinate. bella acts like she has to urinate all the time. when she squats very little comes... (8623 views)

Dog died suddenly. Please help me....My dog lucky (6) was found dead at the side of our house the other... (49535 views)

Licking at lump on leg. Hi! My name is Sachiyo Ono and I have a question about my pet. I am only 14 so I... (25604 views)

Lump on hamster near leg. Hi, My hamster has a pink lump on her right side (Near the front right leg) She... (15965 views)

Swollen gums in dog. in end june of 2009 , gingivitus like symptoms appeared in my dog . the vet did... (19477 views)

Brown bugs on my dog. I got a new dog, a crossbreed of Pomeranian and Chihuahua, and I discovered... (8899 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (15811 views)

Cat with asthma. My Abby was diagnosed with a respiratory problem similar to asthma and was... (8159 views)

Dog skin allergies. My 4 year old English Setter ( house dog and hunter) recently came down with ear... (8033 views)

Hair loss around eyes. Recently my maltese is loosing hair around his eyes. I have been feeding him the... (13913 views)