Short of breath and runny nose.

Breed: English Bulldog
My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not know what to do and I am desperate.

It sounds like your dog is quite unwell. Any time a dog has an issue with breathing it is very important to have her see a vet right away. This is even more the case for a Bulldog as they don't breathe well to begin with.

It's possible that Beatrice has a respiratory tract infection. It could be a form of kennel cough or it could be something more serious like Distemper if she is not vaccinated properly.

Other things that can cause breathing problems are serious heart problems, pneumonia, heartworm or cancer.

Unfortunately I can't say for certain what the issue is, but what I can say is that it sounds like she needs to see a vet right away!

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (17184 views)

Alternative to fluid pills. What can be done about getting rid of fluid in my dog other than fluid pills?... (9023 views)

Hind end pain in beagle. I'm wondering if we need a set of fresh eyes about this ongoing situation, perhaps a... (15134 views)

Dog is drooling. My dog is drooling non-stop! It just started this morning after I let him... (18427 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (13995 views)

Dog licking at penis. Hi doc- Little background- Austin is 4- very active, outgoing. He has Addison's... (257579 views)

Relapse of parvo? We recently bought a lab pup that turned up with parvo a few days after bringing it... (19153 views)

Vomiting every day. My cat has been throwing up almost every day for weeks but not after feeding. This... (28791 views)

Swollen paw in a cat. My year old cat's right paw is bloated , I tried to look more closely and the fur... (19279 views)

Pitbull with breathing problems. My daughter rescued a pit bull a few years ago. He has been an amazing dog. However,... (12570 views)