Short of breath and runny nose.

Breed: English Bulldog
My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not know what to do and I am desperate.

It sounds like your dog is quite unwell. Any time a dog has an issue with breathing it is very important to have her see a vet right away. This is even more the case for a Bulldog as they don't breathe well to begin with.

It's possible that Beatrice has a respiratory tract infection. It could be a form of kennel cough or it could be something more serious like Distemper if she is not vaccinated properly.

Other things that can cause breathing problems are serious heart problems, pneumonia, heartworm or cancer.

Unfortunately I can't say for certain what the issue is, but what I can say is that it sounds like she needs to see a vet right away!

Black poop and worms. my dog has worms, and we gave her medicine today but she wont eat anythingg and has... (9168 views)

Two gerbils fighting. i have a gerbil that i got and i put it with my other gerbil and they were fiting... (6451 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (6922 views)

Slimy white stuff in urine. Last night my cat urinated on the couch. That's abnormal on it's own but, in... (22801 views)

Cat not doing well. Hi Dr. Marie, First I want to say I love your page on Facebook and I am a big Fan... (6688 views)

Suddenly disoriented. our approx 8 y/o schnauzer is partially blind and partially deaf(we adopted him a yr... (20883 views)

Ear problems in a cat. I adopted my cat Fudge from a shelter when he was 9. He came with a host of... (8202 views)

Time for euthanasia? My 19 year old cat has been ill for some time. For many years I have had to help... (4903 views)

Penis comes out when poops. Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only... (18022 views)

Does my cat have cancer? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 3rd time writing to... (11592 views)