Vomited dewormer.

Breed: Yorkiepoo
I took Tommy to get his 12wk shots at Petco. He was given a yellow oral medicine not sure what it was for. On the way home within 10mins he threw up. (he gets carsick sometimes) What should I do? Does he need to take the meds again?

I'm guessing this medicine was likely a dewormer called Strongid.

If he vomited up the medicine you'll need to let the vet know and they will likely either prescribe some more, or get you a different dewormer. Yes, it should be given again.

It's hard to say whether the vomiting is because of the medicine. It could possibly be simply the stress of the visit, the car ride, or the vaccinations.

Sudden pain in dog. I have a nine year old female black lab mix, Polly. When I adopted her, I was... (9199 views)

Urinating in home. My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago.... (10065 views)

Possible asthma My 7 year old cat has always had frequent hairballs. I have always suspected he had... (16384 views)

Stop barking at other dogs. hello when my dog is in the yard, she will bark at other dogs passing. she is a... (7132 views)

Cat flung himself around. Hello about 2 weeks ago my 12 year old cat was sleeping soundly when he woke up... (8313 views)

Cat is sneezing a lot. I have a two year old cat. I adopted her from a shelter last December. When I... (33702 views)

Bald on belly. My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach.... (13766 views)

Pitbull with breathing problems. My daughter rescued a pit bull a few years ago. He has been an amazing dog. However,... (16727 views)

Arsenic in Rawhides? I've given my dogs rawhides for years with no problems--usually 1-2/day. They enjoy... (9066 views)

Hyperaldosteronism? My niece's 12 yr old cat vomits about every 6 days, gets dehydrated, listless and... (6634 views)