Can I deworm a nursing female dog?

Breed: corgi
BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while nursing?

Congrats on the new pups!

BB definitely can be dewormed while nursing. Additionally the pups should be dewormed at 2, 4 and 6 weeks of age as well.

Most dewormers are safe for use during nursing. However, it is always a good idea to read the package insert to be sure that it is labelled as safe.

Have fun raising your new puppies!

Feeding sardines. I have a male Maltese which I have owned for 4 years, he was a rescue dog so his... (17397 views)

Rat bleeding from eye. It started about 4-5 weeks ago when I noticed my girl was bleeding from her eye and... (23100 views)

Vomiting while in heat. Is it normal for a female dog coming out of heat to be... (26946 views)

Exercise induced collapse. I have a labrador retriever and she is about 4 years old, 60 lbs and she is a girl.... (8012 views)

Long term effects from chicken jerky? Hello Marie, I have been feeding my dog Wagon Wheel Chicken Strips for the better... (7928 views)

Why did my cat die? my cat was fine one day and the next he stopped everything he only walked when... (12504 views)

Dog's stool a little loose. Dr Marie, Examining that bump around Max's nipples it appears to be less solid.... (6498 views)

Allergic reaction. Last night my dog went outside and came back in with a red, irritated mouth. ... (60078 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (15101 views)

Vomiting and bloody stool. We just took a trip, and on the last day away our dog began throwing up. We have... (17787 views)