Can I deworm a nursing female dog?

Breed: corgi
BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while nursing?

Congrats on the new pups!

BB definitely can be dewormed while nursing. Additionally the pups should be dewormed at 2, 4 and 6 weeks of age as well.

Most dewormers are safe for use during nursing. However, it is always a good idea to read the package insert to be sure that it is labelled as safe.

Have fun raising your new puppies!

Allergic to grass? My dog has a rash on his belly that has red whelps. Itches a lot. Licking and... (20116 views)

Lump on boxer's neck. Hi, My six yr. old female boxer has a large AA egg size growth below the right tmj... (64273 views)

Tylosin responsive diarrhea. In another posting on this site you mention giving tylosin daily in "tiny amounts"... (9597 views)

Sore shoulder. My cat just came home yesterday with a mild limp (indoor-outdoor cat)He whines a... (19694 views)

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (11113 views)

CCNU chemotherapy. My 12.5 year old Boxer mix was diagnosed with malignant melanoma last week. Surgery... (12823 views)

Can't move back legs. I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but... (23457 views)

Stimulus sensitive seizures. Hello, My dog is part pomerainean and part something else. He is about 25lbs. He is... (22910 views)

Is spinach good for dogs? Is spinach toxic for... (155087 views)

Overdose of drontal. My 9 week old kitten had an anti inflammatory injection, her first vaccine and we... (38677 views)