Can I deworm a nursing female dog?

Breed: corgi
BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while nursing?

Congrats on the new pups!

BB definitely can be dewormed while nursing. Additionally the pups should be dewormed at 2, 4 and 6 weeks of age as well.

Most dewormers are safe for use during nursing. However, it is always a good idea to read the package insert to be sure that it is labelled as safe.

Have fun raising your new puppies!

Should I spay my dog? Hello, I have an 8-year old Maltese which is not spayed. It was something we... (13470 views)

Large mammary lump. Hi Dr Marie My dog Jenna is 13. Lately i have been aware that she has developed a... (10024 views)

Ear infection. Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection... (7922 views)

Grief after dog's death. I need your help, please... for peace of mind so I can sleep and live with myself. ... (11200 views)

Cat struggling to breathe. It looks like my cat is struggling to breathe. I can see her chest moving up and... (14181 views)

Peeing in house. My cat has recently started urinating outside of her litter box again. She is about... (8988 views)

Can't pee. Constipation issues too. Hello, My cat has Mega Colon and is being treated with CisaPride 5mg/ml suspension.... (13919 views)

cat with trouble breathing I have a cat named Bunny, she is about 4 or 5 years old, she is a little over... (26742 views)

Cat drooling a lot. emmy has started to drool as of last night. she is drooling a lot. she has never... (166283 views)

Cat died. Dear Doctor Haynes, I started looking after a stray young tomcat (who I presume... (7638 views)