Can I deworm a nursing female dog?

Breed: corgi
BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while nursing?

Congrats on the new pups!

BB definitely can be dewormed while nursing. Additionally the pups should be dewormed at 2, 4 and 6 weeks of age as well.

Most dewormers are safe for use during nursing. However, it is always a good idea to read the package insert to be sure that it is labelled as safe.

Have fun raising your new puppies!

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (15617 views)

High LDDS and ALKP Hello Dr. Marie You might remember me and Oreo from past questions? Well, Oreo... (5476 views)

Frontline and capstar but still has fleas. My cat has fleas. We have treated him with capstar and frontline, given him a flea... (18621 views)

Information on parvo virus. Hello dr., I am a senior in high school doing a senior project and my topic... (17188 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat has lost a lot of weight in the past 3 weeks. She cries for food but then... (9114 views)

Sore ears. 6 months ago my Scottish terrier came down with swelling and fluid on right side of... (6236 views)

Dental problems and weight loss. i think she has a bad tooth,lost of weight,not eating her regular food,gave her rice... (15971 views)

Dental problems in 20 year old cat. My cat Jack, who is 20 yrs old and has a predominant heart murmur and obviously a... (12958 views)

Rabies from a feral kitten? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings and I hope this e-mail reaches you in good health. I... (14542 views)

Won't nurse puppies One week ago our Yorkie Maya had a litter of puppies. She gave birth to seven... (48180 views)