Can I deworm a nursing female dog?

Breed: corgi
BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while nursing?

Congrats on the new pups!

BB definitely can be dewormed while nursing. Additionally the pups should be dewormed at 2, 4 and 6 weeks of age as well.

Most dewormers are safe for use during nursing. However, it is always a good idea to read the package insert to be sure that it is labelled as safe.

Have fun raising your new puppies!

Fleas, pale nose and sick. My cat Ava has lost alomot all of her hair and so much weight i can see her hip... (5218 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (11158 views)

Dog peeing on furniture Skyler is 2 years old and is house broken but sometimes he will come back inside and... (8825 views)

Torn nail problem. my dog hooked her nail last saturday and broke the nail off very short and was... (11814 views)

Cat constantly in heat. Hi, I have a cat, she is little less than 2 years old. She is always in heat like 1... (25083 views)

Dog ate maxi pad. 10 days ago my german Shepherd at a maxi pad ( enlongated overnight maxi with wings)... (22460 views)

Rabbit not moving. this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she... (6540 views)

Cat with megacolon. My 12-year old cat was diagnosed with megacolon about five years ago. When he looks... (6824 views)

Diarrhea question. My 10 year old malamute just got up off the living room floor, leaving behind a... (8397 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (16642 views)