Handling newborn kittens.

Breed: Long haired cat
My cat has recently had kittens. I think they are a day old. She had them in our barn and I would like to know why I can not pick them up?
Thank you!

You can definitely pick up newborn kittens.

I wouldn't take them away from mom as this might stress her out. But, handling the kittens is just fine!

Dog not eating i have a boxer labrador mix .his name is angus.because summer has started and the... (27503 views)

Down in the hock. Hello, About two weeks ago I came home from being away a couple of hours and... (8217 views)

Hill's k/d for bladder stones Nigel developed kidney stones and had surgery to removed them and re-route the... (11209 views)

Painful dog. I apologize in advance for this being so long, but I want to give the history so you... (9982 views)

Dog drinking and panting lots. my dog has been drinking and panting a lot since i changed his dog food last summer.... (16274 views)

Lab has a lump on his muzzle. We took our 2 1/2 year old female lab to Bradshaw Vet for a lump on her muzzle. I... (14773 views)

Small puppy. Rnt? Hi, I just purchased a purebred BullMastiff puppy. He is very happy and seems to... (35032 views)

Trouble swallowing. My 6-year-old shepherd developed a major mucus production problem in the last month.... (17010 views)

Sick after spay. She was spayed a week ago and has been fine (no problem with incision, etc.).... (69547 views)

Cat peeing in house. Previously my cat would urinate or defecate on clothes/rugs if the letterbox was too... (9990 views)