Handling newborn kittens.

Breed: Long haired cat
My cat has recently had kittens. I think they are a day old. She had them in our barn and I would like to know why I can not pick them up?
Thank you!

You can definitely pick up newborn kittens.

I wouldn't take them away from mom as this might stress her out. But, handling the kittens is just fine!

Sore after shots. This past Sunday my husband gave our 2 dogs their yearly shots. Our 1 dog is now... (20277 views)

Sick guinea pig. hello, i need help. my guinea pig peppy is really dehydrated and really weak, today... (12713 views)

Overdose of Xanax. Can forty .5 mg pills of Alprazolam Kill a 6 pound chihuahua? came home and found my... (81153 views)

Swelling near dogs penis My dog is currently at the Vet, but the vet doesn't seem to understand the symptom I... (92664 views)

Is this Pemphigus? My cat Loki is a 4 yr old, neutered male. Over the past 2 years he has been getting... (9338 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (47613 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (21341 views)

Howling at night time. My cat is has been meowing quite a bit and she is a little on lethargic side. In... (10672 views)

Euthanize biting dog? My name is Meghan and I am going through a super tough situation and thought maybe... (7011 views)

Stopped Rimadyl because dog is sick. I thought we could have a back and forth conversation? Oh well Aussie aprx 12... (25090 views)