Vomiting pregnant cat.

Breed: half beky sherazy
hello dr.vet
my cat was with a male 2 weeks ago
yesterday she started to vomit 5 times .
she eats a little sleeps a lot
her stool and urine is normal.
the vomiting contents started by white foam with something look like hair .and yellow matter
today shes not vomiting
but when i feel her abdomin and ears i feel warmth ?
and till now no signs of +ve pregnancy

i went to a vet.
he give her IM anti pyurtic and sterlizer of stomach

my qs is she sick ?
does the injection hurt the kittens if she pregnant ?
is she pregnant or not?

Sorry to hear that your cat is not feeling well!

While some animals can experience mild morning sickness, what you are describing sounds like something more serious than just morning sickness.

One of the common reasons for a cat to be vomiting and lethargic is if she has an infected bite or scratch wound. Often the wound can be hard to find. If this is the case, then the injection (anti pyretic = anti-fever) will help for a day or so but then the symptoms may come back. She may need to get some antibiotics.

Most likely the anti-pyretic was what is called an NSAID. For most of these drugs, we really don't know if they are safe for fetuses or not.

If she was bred recently then there is a very good chance that she is pregnant. Cats will only allow breeding when they are fertile.

It wouldn't surprise me if the cat was in a fight at the same time as being bred. If this is the case she may need some antibiotics.

But, it's also possible that she has some mild stomach upset for some other reason (i.e. something she ate), and if this is the case she may recover without any further medication.

I hope she is alright!

Pitbull is itchy. I have a 4 year old pitbull/lab mix that has been scratching and biting at herself.... (50433 views)

Possible degenerative myelopathy. Hi Dr. Marie, My 11 year old German shepherd has been taking prevacox, tramedol,... (31593 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (10402 views)

Housetraining advice for puppy. I need housetraining advice. I got my new puppy a week ago and she is peeing on the... (8870 views)

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (5387 views)

Cat has scabs and dry skin. Any home treatment for scabs/dry skin for cats on their head, chin, and neck? I put... (12554 views)

Do male cats go into heat? Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or... (7786 views)

Puppy vomiting at night. My 5 month old lab is crate trained and in his crate almost nightly he has begun to... (47798 views)

Abscess? Hi Would you please be able to answer my question.. Wednesday Night I Heard two... (6943 views)

Allergic reaction. Harley is having the following symptoms. Shaking head regularly licking... (5091 views)