Vomiting pregnant cat.

Breed: half beky sherazy
hello dr.vet
my cat was with a male 2 weeks ago
yesterday she started to vomit 5 times .
she eats a little sleeps a lot
her stool and urine is normal.
the vomiting contents started by white foam with something look like hair .and yellow matter
today shes not vomiting
but when i feel her abdomin and ears i feel warmth ?
and till now no signs of +ve pregnancy

i went to a vet.
he give her IM anti pyurtic and sterlizer of stomach

my qs is she sick ?
does the injection hurt the kittens if she pregnant ?
is she pregnant or not?

Sorry to hear that your cat is not feeling well!

While some animals can experience mild morning sickness, what you are describing sounds like something more serious than just morning sickness.

One of the common reasons for a cat to be vomiting and lethargic is if she has an infected bite or scratch wound. Often the wound can be hard to find. If this is the case, then the injection (anti pyretic = anti-fever) will help for a day or so but then the symptoms may come back. She may need to get some antibiotics.

Most likely the anti-pyretic was what is called an NSAID. For most of these drugs, we really don't know if they are safe for fetuses or not.

If she was bred recently then there is a very good chance that she is pregnant. Cats will only allow breeding when they are fertile.

It wouldn't surprise me if the cat was in a fight at the same time as being bred. If this is the case she may need some antibiotics.

But, it's also possible that she has some mild stomach upset for some other reason (i.e. something she ate), and if this is the case she may recover without any further medication.

I hope she is alright!

Missing hamster teeth. My hamster completely lost her bottom teeth and i dont know what to do. i searched... (15995 views)

URTI in cats. Hi I have got 2 cats, Xena 1,6 years and Nemo, a kitten 12 weeks. When the Nemo... (14472 views)

Blood in urine. I can not afford to take her to a vet...so here I am. I have just noticed while... (11259 views)

Dog drinks every 20 minutes. I have a 10 year old chihuahua and she is drinking alot of water...she is eating... (19143 views)

Lab swallowed a shotgun shell. my 4 month old Lab pup swallowed a shotgun shell. What do you suggest i... (12530 views)

Anisocoria in 15 year old cat. Taz is 15 years old. For the past couple weeks I have noticed that her right eye is... (7865 views)

In pain after spay. Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was... (12827 views)

Older cat not eating. Hi.I have had my cat for approximately. She has been sick and has lost a lot of... (27292 views)

Dogs ate chocolate and sugar. I have an 85 pound lab, an 8 pound mini dachshund and a 12 pound mini dachshund. We... (23365 views)

Blood behind dog's ears. I noticed a couple of days ago what looked like mud behind her ears, now it's bloody... (39478 views)