Dog ate vetoryl

Breed: peekaneese/shitz zoo
My younger dog ate some food that had vetoryl in it meant for my older dog. Will it hurt her?

No, a single dose of vetoryl (trilostane) is very unlikely to cause problems in any dog.

The research done so far on trilostane tells us that an overdosage is extremely unlikely to cause any life threatening signs.

Cat is whiney when peeing my 12 yr old cat cherokee had a bladder infection about 2 months ago. i changed the... (6862 views)

My dog ate goose poop. Dr, Max was walking in the park today and picked up what I believe was an old... (102920 views)

Cat behavior problem. We got a 13 year old girl recently (just months ago, not even a year). And we have a... (10025 views)

Can't urinate after neuter. My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee... (8316 views)

Itchy face and ears. Abbey has been itching her neck face ears area ive stopped with dog treats changed... (11074 views)

Housetraining advice for puppy. I need housetraining advice. I got my new puppy a week ago and she is peeing on the... (8641 views)

Arsenic in Rawhides? I've given my dogs rawhides for years with no problems--usually 1-2/day. They enjoy... (7037 views)

Coughing and liver problems. Hi there! We are hoping that you can lend us some advice with our baby. Our... (12984 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (13454 views)

Feline leukemia questions. Hi-Recently we discovered that a stray cat had kittens in our garage. Only 2 in the... (10825 views)