Dog ate vetoryl

Breed: peekaneese/shitz zoo
My younger dog ate some food that had vetoryl in it meant for my older dog. Will it hurt her?

No, a single dose of vetoryl (trilostane) is very unlikely to cause problems in any dog.

The research done so far on trilostane tells us that an overdosage is extremely unlikely to cause any life threatening signs.

Different pupil sizes in older cat. I recently noticed that my cat's irises don't match... one is opened wide, the other... (26930 views)

Pug died suddenly. My 8 year old female pug just died. My husband came home from work and she had... (24045 views)

What foods to give cats? Yesterday I adopted two male cats. I am unsure what to feed them. Their foster mum... (7492 views)

Is my hamster dead? My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't... (14328 views)

Dog licks my nose. Hi, Luci was diagnosed with Lymphoma and also had 3 Mast Cell tumors removed back... (44793 views)

Wobbly after anesthesia. Hello Dr. Marie, I just have a few questions about Snova...he got shaved for the... (14339 views)

Watery eyes. Minnie's eyes are very watery, she can't seem to keep them open and her nose is... (10414 views)

Increased appetite and hair loss. My Burmese cat is losing her hair all over and I am concerned about how hungry she... (6295 views)

Crusty ears on stray cat. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There is a small stray cat I... (10943 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (6866 views)