Dog ate vetoryl

Breed: peekaneese/shitz zoo
My younger dog ate some food that had vetoryl in it meant for my older dog. Will it hurt her?

No, a single dose of vetoryl (trilostane) is very unlikely to cause problems in any dog.

The research done so far on trilostane tells us that an overdosage is extremely unlikely to cause any life threatening signs.

Best cat foods. One cat is 13 pounds and 7 years old. He is heavy, but it doesn't look or feel like... (4663 views)

Cat howls at night time. Hi - Rusty is almost 15 yrs. and meows and howls at night. Basically, he throws a... (20533 views)

Why is cat urinating in the house? Hi Dr. Marie, Recently, my one cat Habibi has started urinating outside of the... (5162 views)

Cat has lump on neck. hi dr marie my cat abby has been bitten or posioned on her neck first it was a big... (13229 views)

Very thirsty kitten. Hi there my 9 week old male kitten has been drinking water non stop from his bowl... (10561 views)

Lumps on dog's nose. Do you know what these bumps count be? He also has a bald spot under his eye. He is... (59612 views)

Papilloma Virus. My seven month old puppy developed papilloma virus warts on his lips and then his... (23538 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (27191 views)

Dog died suddenly. Please help me....My dog lucky (6) was found dead at the side of our house the other... (49141 views)

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (10125 views)