Dog ate vetoryl

Breed: peekaneese/shitz zoo
My younger dog ate some food that had vetoryl in it meant for my older dog. Will it hurt her?

No, a single dose of vetoryl (trilostane) is very unlikely to cause problems in any dog.

The research done so far on trilostane tells us that an overdosage is extremely unlikely to cause any life threatening signs.

calamine lotion on dogs Doeden has a itchy rash, raised pale bumps, on the back of his neck; I put on some... (98136 views)

Bumps on schnauzer. Hi Dr. Marie, Firstly, I'd like to thank you for this very valuable, yet... (35293 views)

Will mating kill my dog? i have had my dog for 2 weeks an she has just mated with my brothers dog but the... (9153 views)

Can a dog adapt to a new home? Hello, thanks for taking the time to review my question. Ok, here it goes...The... (9327 views)

Rectovaginal fistula. We have a litter of 4 wk old Doberman puppies being bottle raised because mom was... (13331 views)

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (8997 views)

Different pupil sizes in older cat. I recently noticed that my cat's irises don't match... one is opened wide, the other... (29104 views)

Black widow spider bite. Hi, A good friend of mine woke up this morning and found her cat dead in her... (8798 views)

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (22521 views)

Lump on dog's foot. Hello, my 12 month old female boxer has a small pink lump on her toe/paw. I noticed... (28883 views)