Dog ate vetoryl

Breed: peekaneese/shitz zoo
My younger dog ate some food that had vetoryl in it meant for my older dog. Will it hurt her?

No, a single dose of vetoryl (trilostane) is very unlikely to cause problems in any dog.

The research done so far on trilostane tells us that an overdosage is extremely unlikely to cause any life threatening signs.

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (11507 views)

Mole on dog's leg. My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take... (15018 views)

Bromonidine (like amitraz) toxicity. MY DOG SWALLOWED SOME BRIMONIDINE TARTRATE OPHTHALMIC 5 ML SHE IS VERY WEAK AND... (14874 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (9449 views)

Swelling by anus. King is a healthy, non-nutered male dog. He eats well and most people are shocked... (20644 views)

Does Dawn Dishsoap kill fleas? Hi, I recently bought cat shampoo, and through research found that it was... (23131 views)

Red sores in front of cat's ear. Hi Dr. Haynes Thank you for offering this service and reviewing my question. My... (56894 views)

Coughing dog. I have two very healthy Min Pins. Well I had two healthy dogs. Last weekend we... (5628 views)

Panting at night on steroids. my 12 year old black lab is on steroids for an auto immune disease and the medicine... (8211 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My dog has been excessively sneezing for over a year now. She has had no respiratory... (21701 views)