Dog with balance issues.

Breed: Terrior
My dog broke her back molar tooth on a bone 2yrs ago, she did get a infection, but i treated her and the infection disappeared. She still has the broken tooth.
Can a broken tooth create balance problems, at the moment she can't walk with out falling over,she seems to have vertigo.

Oh, I am sorry to hear that Roxy is having these problems. This is very unlikely to be related to the tooth problem two years ago.

It is possible that Roxy has something called Geriatric Vestibular Syndrome. This is a condition that can happen to older dogs that looks like a stroke. However most dogs will make a complete recovery on their own. Some will be left with a head tilt but still be able to get around quite well.

Other possible reasons for balance problems include a brain tumor or a middle ear infection.

It's a good idea to have your vet take a look at her just to be sure.

Swollen lab. Hi, my name is Ron Lamoureux. One month ago I noticed that my 2 yr old Lab... (11868 views)

Food allergy? My pug will be eight in a few months. A few months ago, he started scratching alot.... (9839 views)

Sick Golden Dr., I try to keep this short: My kids golden, 7+ years old, got lyme like 3... (8747 views)

When to separate pups? Hello, My pet has just given babies and i need to give those babies for... (9834 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My Dog Was Lost For 2 days and i found him 12-11-10 at 4pm curled up in a ball... (12545 views)

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (21020 views)

Rat with swollen eyes. my moms friend was watching my albino rat and she left him out side all day and now,... (11772 views)

Not nursing, diarrhea. We have two mom cats with seven kittens each, one litter a week and a half older... (6939 views)

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (27073 views)

Cat has poop stuck to bum. My cat was a rescue from a pet hoarder and was taken too young from her mother. She... (13187 views)