Dog Won't Eat

Breed: Dalmatian
My dog won't eat at all,but he still drink(not much)..He wanna move but he can't stand up it's even so hard for him to get up..i think he has no energy cause he don't eat but he drink honey and milk..and he has vomited 2 times since he is sick..Please help!!!

This sounds like a situation where your dog will need to see a veterinarian. He sounds like he is incredibly sick, especially if he is unable to move.

I would not advise giving him more honey and milk. Most dogs are lactose intolerant and milk can cause additional stomach or intestinal upset. There is no benefit to giving him honey.

I wish I could give you more information but Lucky definitely needs to have a vet examine him.

If cost is a concern you may be able to get help by contacting one of the agencies I wrote about in my blog:

http://askavetquestion.com/blog/need-help-paying-for-veterinary-bills/

German Shepherd not eating. I have a 13 year old female german shepherd. She is currently taking Proin and... (14527 views)

Cat is killing lizards. My cat keeps killing lizards that come inside the house. I have tryed spraying water... (14920 views)

Peeing in house on lasix. My dog has collapsed trachea and also an enlarged heart that was pressing on his... (14720 views)

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (7899 views)

Swollen paw in a cat. My year old cat's right paw is bloated , I tried to look more closely and the fur... (20886 views)

Very sick kitty. just found you, wish we had found you earlier. maybe kitty will still be with us... (5530 views)

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (35235 views)

Puppies with dandruff. We got 5 puppies from a friend of mine and the puppies have hair loss itching and it... (7328 views)

Dog can't move tail. My dog's tail is bent at the base and it is almost as if she can't move it. It seems... (11634 views)

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (10798 views)