Dog Won't Eat

Breed: Dalmatian
My dog won't eat at all,but he still drink(not much)..He wanna move but he can't stand up it's even so hard for him to get up..i think he has no energy cause he don't eat but he drink honey and milk..and he has vomited 2 times since he is sick..Please help!!!

This sounds like a situation where your dog will need to see a veterinarian. He sounds like he is incredibly sick, especially if he is unable to move.

I would not advise giving him more honey and milk. Most dogs are lactose intolerant and milk can cause additional stomach or intestinal upset. There is no benefit to giving him honey.

I wish I could give you more information but Lucky definitely needs to have a vet examine him.

If cost is a concern you may be able to get help by contacting one of the agencies I wrote about in my blog:

http://askavetquestion.com/blog/need-help-paying-for-veterinary-bills/

Why did 15 year old dog die? Hello, My dog was 15 years old and she just recently died last thursday. My mother... (15270 views)

Cut my dog while grooming. My mother was trimming Levi's fringe, and accidentally cut skin instead. Needless to... (55924 views)

Wobbly drooling kitten. I have a 6 month old tabby and a few days ago he started walking almost bow legged... (13061 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (4865 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (14935 views)

Carnassial tooth slab fracture. Hello Dr. Marie! Thanks for offering this service! My 3 year old dog has... (11464 views)

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (7107 views)

Very thirsty dog. My 13 year old spayed female lab is continually drinking water, can't seem to get... (8552 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. I brought my cat to the vet because his ear was bothering him the other day. Now it... (17145 views)

Lump near nipple. She has a lump(i think so).. It's hard, and about a marble's size in... (10298 views)