Very sick dog.

Breed: Basset hound and Nor
My dog can't poop and won't eat. He also has puss-like infection coming from his eyes. I have tried giving him mineral oil but it seems to do no help. Can you please tell me what is wrong with my dog?

Your dog desperately needs to see a vet. If you can't because of finances, then you may get some help from one of the resources on this page:

Help with veterinary bills

There really isn't a home remedy for these problems as he sounds very sick. Hopefully he will see the vet today!

Broken leg - not eating. Last night my 7 week old puppy broke her leg , we took her to the emergency pet... (10894 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (17211 views)

Magnesium level of food. I have two cats. Casper has urinary tract issues. He is currently on a .085%... (17702 views)

Staggering Rottweiler I have a nine month old female rottweiler mix. She is eating nutro max dog food. She... (11704 views)

Did I cause my cat's brain injuries? hi ya i was playing with my cat and it scrap me bad so i slapped him on the head he... (24504 views)

Cat attacked by dog. My cat lulu was just attacked by a dog today....i'm a new mommy...and currently... (7916 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting in kittens. Hello Marie, thanks in advance. (Sorry for the English we are from Finland)... (7733 views)

Does Pet Calm Work? Dr. Marie My Bobbie has serious trembling normally during the evning and night.... (16555 views)

Can't close mouth. Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the... (13550 views)

Charcoal briquette My Yorkie, male-6 pounds, was in the garden where my husband threw burn,... (44817 views)