Very sick dog.

Breed: Basset hound and Nor
My dog can't poop and won't eat. He also has puss-like infection coming from his eyes. I have tried giving him mineral oil but it seems to do no help. Can you please tell me what is wrong with my dog?

Your dog desperately needs to see a vet. If you can't because of finances, then you may get some help from one of the resources on this page:

Help with veterinary bills

There really isn't a home remedy for these problems as he sounds very sick. Hopefully he will see the vet today!

Pancreatitis My dog had an exploratory Lap. done 3 days ago to rule out a foreign body. She had... (14241 views)

Lethargic dog. The last 3 days, Duke has become very lethargic, laying around and just sleeping. ... (28690 views)

Vomiting diabetic cat. Hello Dr. We have a 17yr old male diabetic cat who throws up a nasty brown liquid... (31357 views)

Fearful Sheltie. my dog is very nervous of new people and places. she is very nervous and can't focus... (8462 views)

Infected spay incision? Dear Dr.Marie, My cat Twiggy had spay surgery 2 days ago. She eats and sleeps... (15249 views)

Cryptosporidium and clostridium. I am hoping for confirmation that we are on the right track with treating our two 11... (18620 views)

OK to keep cats in a small room? I am concerned for two cats that I know. They live in a house where they are... (4740 views)

Cat with pseudomonas infection. Sorry to bother you again. I wrote to you abt Shakey who has Pseudomas bacteria... (8579 views)

Dental problems in 20 year old cat. My cat Jack, who is 20 yrs old and has a predominant heart murmur and obviously a... (12646 views)

Peeing outside of box. Hi Dr Marie, My Cat Nikki is 21 yrs old......he was shot in the mouth when he was... (8202 views)