Very sick dog.

Breed: Basset hound and Nor
My dog can't poop and won't eat. He also has puss-like infection coming from his eyes. I have tried giving him mineral oil but it seems to do no help. Can you please tell me what is wrong with my dog?

Your dog desperately needs to see a vet. If you can't because of finances, then you may get some help from one of the resources on this page:

Help with veterinary bills

There really isn't a home remedy for these problems as he sounds very sick. Hopefully he will see the vet today!

Praziquantal safe in pregnancy? She has been wormed and I also have wormer I do every six months but recently I have... (10850 views)

Do cats get chicken pox? it is not of a cat of mine a cat i saw he had spots that looked alot like chickenpox... (29168 views)

Dog dying of parvo. sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy... (17949 views)

Allergies or URTI? I was looking at the questions on cats, but couldn't find one that was close to what... (9387 views)

Swollen neck on a cat. my 4 month old male cat, desexed vaccinated and everything one more shot to go tho.... (7004 views)

Rabbit not moving. this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she... (7443 views)

Did raw food cause death? Hi, Dr. Marie, My sweet Shiva, who has been with me since an 8-wk old pup in 2002,... (8537 views)

Ketoconazole for dogs. How safe is it to give my dog ketoconazole 200 mg tab fur a fungal infection? The... (28113 views)

Cat meows constantly. Hello- Our 8 year old male cat meows constantly, and he does things like dribble... (10932 views)

Large black mole on dog. Hi Dr. Marie, I’m kind of worried because my dog, a Labrador retriever he has... (32853 views)