Health problems.

Breed: BULL TERRIER (MINIAT
WE DO NEED A QUICK ANSWER, BUT IN CASE DOG WILL HANG ON, HERE GOES: 10 YRS OLD FEMALE DOG, BELOVED PET, HAS SOME SORT OF KIDNEY PROBLEM: IS WETTING ALL THE TIME. ALSO SOME SORT OF HEART PROBLEM MAYBE ARITHMIA, AND WHEN THE DOG IS SLEEPING HER BREATHING IS SEEMINGLY JUST FINE. WHEN THE DOG IS AWAKE, HER BREATHING IS VERY LABORED, AND YOU CAN HEAR THE STRUGGLE. SHE SQUINTS HER EYES LOOKING LIKE IT'S DUE TO PAIN AS SHE BREATHES.
A VET HAS NOT GIVEN A DIAGNOSES, I DON'T THINK HE KNOWS, HOWEVER, HE HAS GIVEN HER SOME PILLS THAT SHE STARTED, AND MUST BE WEANED OFF OF. WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHTS ON ALL THE SYMPTOMS. DOES IT SPARK A MAIN CAUSE FOR THIS SERIOUS SITUATION. MY BROTHER FEARS SHE WILL SOON DIE. THIS WILL BE VERY DEVASTATING. MY BROTHER HAS LIVED WITH NO ONE FOR THE ENTIRE TIME HE'S HAD THE DOG, AND SHE IS LIKE HIS CHILD ! ! !
ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL HUGELY BE APPRECIATED ! ! !
THANK YOU VERY MUCH .
DUE TO CUT-BACKS WHERE I WORKED, I AM UNEMPLOYED, OTHERWISE, I WOULD PAY YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU COULD OFFER. THEREFORE, I HAVE TO GO THE FREE, 4-7DAY ROUTE, AND HOPE HIS DOG, MOUSE, WILL HANG ON. GOD BLESS.

Sorry to hear that Mouse is having these problems. It sounds like she is really unwell.

This is a situation where I wish I could see Mouse to examine her. It's hard to say what her prognosis is likely to be without seeing her. But the symptoms you have described have me worried.

An increase in thirst and urination combined with breathing issues could be related to heart disease, serious kidney disease, liver disease or cancer. Unfortunately all of these are usually very serious.

This is a case where I would likely need to be doing a fair amount of bloodwork to determine what is going on. However, from what you have told me I am worried that we may need to be making some hard decisions for Mouse soon.

I really hope she feels better soon.

Discharge from vulva. My cat Miss Fitzgibbons who is 3 years old has suddenly become quite weak. She is... (6007 views)

Red spot on dog's neck. I just noticed a red spot on my pug. I will try to attach a picture. It's on his... (15316 views)

Trouble urinating. For about a week I have noticed my aging male neutered dog having a hard time... (45092 views)

Can I deworm a nursing female dog? BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while... (39257 views)

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (8283 views)

Damaged intestines? A few weeks ago I busted Diesel eating berries off a tree in the back yard. I told... (11095 views)

Cancer or infection? My dog recently completed radiation therapy for a brain tumor and he handled the... (4761 views)

Bad for dog to eat paper? iv had Lexi 4 almost 6 months now, and she just loves to chew paper. i know she is... (34682 views)

Dog not eating i have a boxer labrador mix .his name is angus.because summer has started and the... (22368 views)

Cat licking at belly. My Cat has been licking and cleaning her abdomen untill she as removed most of the... (6951 views)