Morning after pill for dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd
Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs?

There is a medical way to terminate a dog's pregnancy but we don't do it often. A vet can give hormone injections which will terminate the pregnancy. However, these injections have a high chance of causing a pyometra which is a serious life threatening infection in the uterus. It is also very painful for the dog.

The other alternative is to have your vet spay your dog as soon as possible.

If your dog has bred with another dog then there is a VERY high chance that she is pregnant.

Brown bugs over top of tail. Dear Dr. Marie: I HAVE A CAT, IT HAS BROWN BUG AND SCAB AT THE DORSAL ASPECT OF... (11416 views)

Feeding chicken liver to dogs. I feed Petey a high quality dry dog food in the morning, but I enjoy cooking his... (68015 views)

Strong smelling urine. i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done... (12092 views)

Swollen eyelid. My dog had one lower eyelid swollen inside. I discover this after she had... (18776 views)

High liver enzymes. After vomiting, we took him to the vet, thinking it was a sinus or allergy... (12543 views)

My dog twisted her back. Dear Dr. Marie, Hope you are well. I was contacting you in hopes that you could... (37485 views)

Puppy has 6-8 bowel movements per day. My 7 month old dog has 6 - 8 bowel movements per day. Most are well formed, some... (16346 views)

Vomiting kittens. I have two kittens, 6 mo. today. Both have received all vaccinations/shots. We had... (19968 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (18841 views)

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (6782 views)