Morning after pill for dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd
Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs?

There is a medical way to terminate a dog's pregnancy but we don't do it often. A vet can give hormone injections which will terminate the pregnancy. However, these injections have a high chance of causing a pyometra which is a serious life threatening infection in the uterus. It is also very painful for the dog.

The other alternative is to have your vet spay your dog as soon as possible.

If your dog has bred with another dog then there is a VERY high chance that she is pregnant.

Help cats to get along. Hello my name is kristbjorg and im from iceland. I have a cat thats 8 months old... (7926 views)

Is hamster hibernating or dead? My hamster is limp cold and her eyes are slightly open and she is lying on her... (52486 views)

Old deaf dog. my dog is 16 yrs old and since he's gone deaf he gets very agitated when left,... (8225 views)

Scabs on cat's ears. Our cat has spots on her ears that look like bites or sores. We have had her to the... (8834 views)

Seizure and diarrhea. Hi. My dog had a seizure this morning. her legs started shaking but she still had... (30204 views)

Cat hair loss. My cat has some blood above both er of her eyes and it looks like the fur fell out.... (50497 views)

Is this a chest tumor? Hello. My active, normal weight and wonderful female Siamese began coughing... (10719 views)

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (18352 views)

medicine for collapsing trachea We are leaving for a car trip with Skiggy. She has a collapsable larynx and gets... (9600 views)

Kittens have tapeworm. Hello, About 4-5 weeks ago I adopted 2 12 week old kittens. They are littermates... (35184 views)