Morning after pill for dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd
Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs?

There is a medical way to terminate a dog's pregnancy but we don't do it often. A vet can give hormone injections which will terminate the pregnancy. However, these injections have a high chance of causing a pyometra which is a serious life threatening infection in the uterus. It is also very painful for the dog.

The other alternative is to have your vet spay your dog as soon as possible.

If your dog has bred with another dog then there is a VERY high chance that she is pregnant.

Is this Pemphigus? My cat Loki is a 4 yr old, neutered male. Over the past 2 years he has been getting... (7756 views)

Puppy has had diarrhea 5 days. Oliver has had diarrhea on and off for about 5 days. He is acting normally... (67457 views)

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (14562 views)

How long for Frontline to work An older cat has been living under my porch for a while. I am interested in bringing... (8717 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (8594 views)

Is clostridium zoonotic? Clostridium Type A has been known to cause sudden death in healthy deer but it has... (6981 views)

Sick Yorkie Buddy has been acting sick for about a week, being lethargic and unresponsive,... (4824 views)

Sneezing dog. My 1 year old Chihuahua has been sneezing and reverse sneezing for the last couple... (24417 views)

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (19525 views)

Cat hair loss. My cat has some blood above both er of her eyes and it looks like the fur fell out.... (47997 views)