Morning after pill for dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd
Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs?

There is a medical way to terminate a dog's pregnancy but we don't do it often. A vet can give hormone injections which will terminate the pregnancy. However, these injections have a high chance of causing a pyometra which is a serious life threatening infection in the uterus. It is also very painful for the dog.

The other alternative is to have your vet spay your dog as soon as possible.

If your dog has bred with another dog then there is a VERY high chance that she is pregnant.

Tough upper respiratory infection. We picked up Indigo from a breeder on June 13th. He sneezed occasionally throughout... (29271 views)

Wobbly lab. Hello - About 4 weeks ago, Koda started acting very stiff around his neck so we... (16226 views)

Sneezing cat. My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled... (21346 views)

Deformed leg on puppy. I have a Pomeranian Maltese that gave birth early yesterday morning. When going to... (13385 views)

Cut cat's skin while grooming. Help Dr. Marie! While cutting away a clump of matted hair from behind my kitty's... (38200 views)

Pain in stomatitis after extractions. 9 year old cat has stomatitis. She is NOT FIV positive. She has had all her teeth... (22422 views)

No bowel movement? Hi & thank you for taking my question. I would like to know if it is normal for my... (19066 views)

Human mouthwash for dog? Can I give my dog diluted mouthwash (regular people mouthwash) I want to mix a... (23633 views)

Swollen foot and death in a dog. I am seeking for an answer what could be the reason my dog can hardly breathe and... (20672 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (18858 views)