Morning after pill for dogs?

Breed: German Shepherd
Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs?

There is a medical way to terminate a dog's pregnancy but we don't do it often. A vet can give hormone injections which will terminate the pregnancy. However, these injections have a high chance of causing a pyometra which is a serious life threatening infection in the uterus. It is also very painful for the dog.

The other alternative is to have your vet spay your dog as soon as possible.

If your dog has bred with another dog then there is a VERY high chance that she is pregnant.

Did kitten have heatstroke. the other day i tried to rescue a stray kitten who was suffering from heat stroke,... (9582 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (9697 views)

Sick cat after teeth cleaning. she had her teeth cleaned on march 1st...came home..she was woozy from... (13545 views)

Accidents outside of box. Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We... (5572 views)

vet question Dear Madame Veterinarian: Our Siberian has one of the best pedigrees we could've... (9832 views)

Diarrhea with blood Hi Dr. Marie. My dog has had diarrhea for a couple of days. He still seems to be... (13109 views)

Older cat with vomiting and white nose. My cat is a 13y.o., outdoor (day) / indoor (night), mouser/birder, and has been a... (16385 views)

Abscess? Hi Would you please be able to answer my question.. Wednesday Night I Heard two... (6351 views)

Cat losing fur. Hi Why is my cats fur on his back all falling off in large clumps, other than that... (22121 views)

Do cats get chicken pox? it is not of a cat of mine a cat i saw he had spots that looked alot like chickenpox... (26796 views)