Fly bites on dog's ears.

Breed: pit bulls
My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. Thank you for your help.

I have seen some dogs that seem to have ears that are VERY attractive to flies!

You can use on your dog any type of bug spray that is safe to use on young children. One that I really like is called Bush Splash. You want to avoid any bug spray that has deet in it.

You can also use Avon Skin So Soft on the ears which may help.

Additionally, Advantix (not Advantage, but similar and available from your vet) has some effect against mosquitos.

Tail tip injury. our dog is golden retriever 5 years old, he had happy tail and somehow cut the tip... (7247 views)

Orange urine and trouble walking. my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but... (8113 views)

Infected spay incision? Puppy got spayed about 12 days ago and her incision was healing really quickly. Now,... (71744 views)

My dog is deaf. Almost total deaf within the last 3 months. 14 yr. old english pointer. Female. In... (6605 views)

Dog ate vitamin D Dog just ate two 5,000 iu Vitamin D capsules. Anything I need to worry about/watch... (91345 views)

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (18881 views)

Should dog with cancer be euthanized? Ben was diagnosed with a Grade III mast cell tumor last February. We had it... (15759 views)

Megaesophagus in a puppy. I have a 7 week old lab/pit mix puppy who has been throwing up her food since we got... (8554 views)

Flying with your dog. Hello! We have recently purchased a mini schnoodle. She will be 8 weeks old when... (7735 views)

Dog is obsessively licking at things. Hello. I have a question about my dog. I think she's experienced some tummy... (7939 views)