Fly bites on dog's ears.

Breed: pit bulls
My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. Thank you for your help.

I have seen some dogs that seem to have ears that are VERY attractive to flies!

You can use on your dog any type of bug spray that is safe to use on young children. One that I really like is called Bush Splash. You want to avoid any bug spray that has deet in it.

You can also use Avon Skin So Soft on the ears which may help.

Additionally, Advantix (not Advantage, but similar and available from your vet) has some effect against mosquitos.

Wart on dog's foot. Last Friday I was walking my dog and he suddenly pulled up his front right paw and... (23587 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in maltese puppy. Good evening, I had a question for you regarding my puppy. She is almost 12... (5541 views)

Liver disease in a cat. Ruby is 8 years old, and was diagnosed with liver disease last Thursday. I could... (14046 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (10861 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (3992 views)

Cat has scabs on neck. Hi! My cat wont stop scratching himself..he is an indoor cat and it just randomly... (11120 views)

How often to vaccinate for parvo. Hi How often should I get my dog vaccinated for Parvo? She was vaccinated May... (38402 views)

Rogain toxic to dogs? Hello. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question. I have... (21521 views)

Cat has swollen foot. I took my cat to the vet bc he was limping and they said he may have cut his foot... (4701 views)

Bladder surgery showed no cancer or stones. I am sorry in advance this is a little long. I just wanted to get the right... (9776 views)