Fly bites on dog's ears.

Breed: pit bulls
My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. Thank you for your help.

I have seen some dogs that seem to have ears that are VERY attractive to flies!

You can use on your dog any type of bug spray that is safe to use on young children. One that I really like is called Bush Splash. You want to avoid any bug spray that has deet in it.

You can also use Avon Skin So Soft on the ears which may help.

Additionally, Advantix (not Advantage, but similar and available from your vet) has some effect against mosquitos.

Older cat with congestion. First, thank u for your input on my cami that past on previous question.my husband... (8007 views)

Dog licking his penis. My dog was groomed today and is licking his penis excessively (even stopping during... (70481 views)

Is celery safe for rabbits? is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my... (12357 views)

Straining to urinate. I have an 8 year old yellow lab named Chloie. She was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (6732 views)

Why can't I get rid of fleas? How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea... (12691 views)

Trouble waking and dandruff. My male, neutered cat came from the back alley. I can't remember if we initally had... (7455 views)

Dog ate collar. Our dog ate half of a leather, metal studded collar about a week ago, which after a... (17190 views)

Panting at night on steroids. my 12 year old black lab is on steroids for an auto immune disease and the medicine... (9686 views)

Cat died after intestinal surgery. Hi, I tried to send email this morning but some how pay pal didn't take me to right... (11296 views)

Balding on legs and belly. My cat is bald on the back of her legs and losing hair on her belly as... (14998 views)