Fly bites on dog's ears.

Breed: pit bulls
My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. Thank you for your help.

I have seen some dogs that seem to have ears that are VERY attractive to flies!

You can use on your dog any type of bug spray that is safe to use on young children. One that I really like is called Bush Splash. You want to avoid any bug spray that has deet in it.

You can also use Avon Skin So Soft on the ears which may help.

Additionally, Advantix (not Advantage, but similar and available from your vet) has some effect against mosquitos.

Wobbly cavalier during pregnancy. Hi, we have a female 3 year old cavalier king charles spaniel. she is 5 weeks... (9038 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (13312 views)

Blind, deaf and no sense of smell. Jack was diagnosed as hyperthyroid in February and has been on methimazole since... (6141 views)

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (10131 views)

Cat is whiney when peeing my 12 yr old cat cherokee had a bladder infection about 2 months ago. i changed the... (6191 views)

Seizures in sleep? My dog is 15 years old he has previously about 4 years ago had a tumor removed near... (5360 views)

Fly biting seizures. At night with the lights on, Misha snaps at the air as if she's catching flies.... (17365 views)

Pit Bull won't eat. My 3 year old Pit Bull/Boxer mix isn't eating as normal. She was a rescued stray... (12006 views)

Stuffed up cat. I have a male cat named Tuna aged somewhere close to a year and a half. He is a... (10423 views)

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (7216 views)