Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

Need help finding a veterinarian in your area? Click here for Dr. Marie's advice on
finding a good veterinarian near you.

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Disclaimer: Although Dr. Marie is a qualified veterinarian, the information found on this site is not meant to replace the advice of your own veterinarian. and Dr. Marie do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, death, or disease which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. Do not use information found on this site for diagnosing or treating your pet. Anything you read here is for information only.

Puppy vomiting at night. My 5 month old lab is crate trained and in his crate almost nightly he has begun to... (23309 views)

Why do dogs eat grass? I recently moved and walk my dog around the new neighborhood. Two times now he has... (9309 views)

Wheatgrass for cats? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a question for Fei Meow again. As Fei Meow is very happy... (9041 views)

Sick Golden Dr., I try to keep this short: My kids golden, 7+ years old, got lyme like 3... (4054 views)

Tramadol online. My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed... (3463 views)

Dog biting his own penis. I have 2 foster brothers who had been severely abused when I took them in. (Broken... (19564 views)

Swollen vulva. "I have a female Rat Terrier who is 6 months old and I was wondering if its normal... (17931 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (13860 views)

Bump on dog's ear. I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't... (13773 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Buster was throwing up for over two weeks. I had him to an emergency pet hospital,... (13151 views)