Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

Need help finding a veterinarian in your area? Click here for Dr. Marie's advice on
finding a good veterinarian near you.

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Have you tried the Purr Pillow? This is one of Dr. Marie's top recommended pet products for 2016.

Type of clippers? I need to know what kind or brand of trimmer to use on my rough coat Collie. Tried... (7375 views)

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (12821 views)

Dog biting at tail. I just noticed earlier today Sept. 29th that my Husky has chunks of hair missing... (20872 views)

Sudden pain in dog. I have a nine year old female black lab mix, Polly. When I adopted her, I was... (2596 views)

Dog sick after eating apricots. Yesterday I found Poppy and my other Aussie eating apricots from the neighbors... (13715 views)

Toenail problems. We adopted Tiger (62lb what appears to be shepard/boxer mix) in May and about a... (4701 views)

Worn footpads. Hi, Dr. Marie: I'm writing to ask you how to treat sore, blistered paws. I pushed... (3590 views)

Itchy dog, chewing skin. Hi, I have an otherwise healthy chihuahua who has always been a foot chewer but has... (136743 views)

Kitten was hit by a car. Hello. I would really appreciate if you could help with this situation. My kitten... (6419 views)

Sore head from bow. Hello, My dog got her bow caught and it ripped the hair out of the top of her head.... (4361 views)