Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

Epsom salt vs table salt. hi my cat keeps limping on his leg i have checked it and it isnt his leg thats the... (14007 views)

Pink growths on chest of dog. Sometime in the past 4 weeks my dog has developed small string like pink growths on... (13761 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (2823 views)

Swollen vulva. "I have a female Rat Terrier who is 6 months old and I was wondering if its normal... (27795 views)

Increased appetite and hair loss. My Burmese cat is losing her hair all over and I am concerned about how hungry she... (5520 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (16408 views)

Cat straining and in pain. Last night, my cat began meowing as if she was about to vomit but was acting as if... (24293 views)

Green smelly teeth. Dweeb has greenish slime on her gums and pain when biting. I tried washing it out... (27935 views)

Itchy smelly dark skin. Good day! I am Arby Bautista from Laguna, Philippines. I searched the internet... (5215 views)

Vomiting and congested. Got a new kitten Older cat now is throwing up saliva in its mouth and has now... (17641 views)