Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

How to get a guinea pig to lose weight Hi Dr. Marie: Recently I took my sow guinea pig Squeaky to have her nails trimmed.... (5565 views)

Separation anxiety. Dear Dr. Marie, My family and I adopted Champ, who is a 2 1/2 year old... (7401 views)

Is my dog hypothyroid? My bichon is obese. She weighs 35 lbs but is also taller than my other bichon who... (7349 views)

Can I use Trifexis now? The flea population is horrible in WV this year, like most of the eastern US. We... (13956 views)

Swollen foot because of bandage. Hi- My dog recently cut himself and had to get 4 stitches. The day he was to get... (83210 views)

How much water does a puppy drink? My dog is almost 9 months old and he drinks water all the time i often find him... (14319 views)

Biting her paws. my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when... (6958 views)

Can dogs drink tea? Can dogs drink tea? I have been told by quite a few people that it helps puppies to... (56172 views)

Bald on belly. My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach.... (11375 views)

Will I be forced to euthanize? Hello, i have a 14 year old pit bull/bull mastiff mix (50-60 lb and on the smaller... (9578 views)