Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

Need help finding a veterinarian in your area? Click here for Dr. Marie's advice on
finding a good veterinarian near you.

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Lump on dog's anus. Dr Marie-- My dog had a lump on his behind just by his anus. It never seemed to get... (24563 views)

Slimy white stuff in urine. Last night my cat urinated on the couch. That's abnormal on it's own but, in... (13604 views)

Limping cat. We have an outside cat who is about 12 years old. Up until recently she has looked... (3110 views)

Lentigo? My cat has weird dark spots on the bald part in front of the ear canal. They look... (7132 views)

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (4748 views)

Metronidazole for cats alternative? My 16-hr-old neutered male cat is diabetic (since 2008) Was recently prescribed... (4918 views)

Pink spot on dog. I noticed on my dog about a month ago he had a small pink raised bump on his chest... (7735 views)

Cat with megacolon We have a cat, Poofter, who has mega-colon. The vet prescribed Hills Prescription... (6668 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (5271 views)

Stop dog fighting. Hi I have 3 dogs and the one dog is a bit pushy towards the other dogs, she will... (2517 views)