Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Can I deworm a nursing female dog? BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while... (10525 views)

Cat is really hungry. Maya has feline asthma and has been on inhaled corticosteroids for a year... (6267 views)

Not using litter box. All of a sudden my cat, has decided to use her litterbox to urinate only. She will... (4858 views)

Risks of liver biopsy? Good morning Dr. Marie! Remember me? From last month with Oreo's bile acid test... (6357 views)

Shelter cats with infection. Hello My friend told me I should talk to you about what is going on at the animal... (1183 views)

Full anal glands. full anal... (3076 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (9271 views)

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (1267 views)

Pit bull has bald patches. Hi, we have beeen to the vet three different times and he still breaking out and... (1641 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (9286 views)