Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (46897 views)

In heat cat spay. Dear Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed today (by laser). When I picked her up the vet... (13855 views)

ACTH Stim my dog went for acht testing on friday to look for addisons disease te vet isnt in... (8786 views)

Older cat with congestion. First, thank u for your input on my cami that past on previous question.my husband... (5837 views)

Best flea preventive for cats. Bella is an indoor/outdoor cat; free to roam during the day, but we keep her in at... (5479 views)

Dog's stool a little loose. Dr Marie, Examining that bump around Max's nipples it appears to be less solid.... (4991 views)

Rimadyl and kidney problems. On November 24 2010, Trixie got into the neighbors trash. She was vomiting and had... (21070 views)

Bump on tail tip. I noticed a small bump near the very end of my dog's tail, about 1/2 inch wide. She... (41375 views)

Cat licks obsessively. My 4 year old cat has been doing a strange behavior for the last 1.5 years. He... (8265 views)

Do cats prefer litter? My cat just started using the bathroom floor and areas on the carpet at litter... (7608 views)