Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Dog attacked by javelina. My dog got attacked by a javelina.. shes bleeding from her nose and mouth, what... (5422 views)

Paralyzed Rottweiler. 10 yr old rottie mix 100 lbs suddenly became unable to move or walk 5 days ago. He... (7314 views)

Constantly meowing for food. Two years ago, we adopted a stray cat that was living in the bushes outside our... (3070 views)

Dog with back problems. I know it's log winded, but I wanted to include all the information... (9068 views)

Cat died suddenly. 10-11-2010 Dear Dr Marie, almost exactly similar to the post:... (14187 views)

Melanoma in mouth of dog. My dog has melanoma for the second time. She first got it in her mouth about two... (10479 views)

Dog has horrible breath. How can i stop my dogs horriable breath. like home things that i could do like... (6383 views)

Cancer in ear. Cat died. I recently put our beloved cat Benny to sleep after a tragic event that I am... (3893 views)

How often to give Benadryl? Lola always has a little bit of a breathing issue b/c of her short snout and I have... (4118 views)

Puppy has red weepy eyes. my puppies eyelids on the inside are very red and his eyes have been weeping a lot,... (7301 views)