Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Dog has split her nail. my dog has a toe nail that is split. it is causing her alot of pain. what do we do... (4450 views)

Vomiting lethargic puppy. my dog is not wanting to eat at all and is just laying around she has vomited a few... (9609 views)

Balding on legs and belly. My cat is bald on the back of her legs and losing hair on her belly as... (5549 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (4892 views)

What is this red lump on my dog's leg? dear dr marie, in the last week this oozy boil-like bump has shown up on my dog`s... (25489 views)

Golden retriever with lymphoma died. My golden retriever was 125 pounds (all muscle) and enjoyed perfect health for all... (15428 views)

Pregnancy symptoms in dogs. Hi Dr Marie My 2.5 yr old OES was bred last week with 1 AI and 5 natural ties. This... (5575 views)

Cat urinating on bed. Good Morning Over the past two days my cat has decided to urinate on my bed. His... (8186 views)

My dog vomited. Max just threw up. Probably not serous but wanted to check. 30 min ago he was... (4960 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (4689 views)