Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Disclaimer: Although Dr. Marie is a qualified veterinarian, the information found on this site is not meant to replace the advice of your own veterinarian. and Dr. Marie do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, death, or disease which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. Do not use information found on this site for diagnosing or treating your pet. Anything you read here is for information only.

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (3048 views)

How much water should a puppy drink? Dr Marie, This is more a precautionary question. Max is 4.5 months old, 37... (33615 views)

Dog ate a grape. Hi, My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes... (4731 views)

Can a dog transmit Hep C? Recently my nephew was bitten by a k-9 dog in a mistaken identity situation. My... (8927 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (7758 views)

Cryptosporidium and clostridium. I am hoping for confirmation that we are on the right track with treating our two 11... (9734 views)

Cat howling at night. Our 25 yo orange tiger stripe male developed kidney failure and we had to make the... (3588 views)

Hamster skin problems. Hello my hamster hair has started to fall out and he got flaky skin with sore's from... (8271 views)

Different pupil sizes in older cat. I recently noticed that my cat's irises don't match... one is opened wide, the other... (8557 views)

Limping Boxer. My dog is a boxer about 2 yrs old. My son stepped on his paw about a week ago and... (6443 views)