Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

Increase dog's phenobarb? Hi Marie, My 10 yr old Jack Russell Terrier has been a seizure dog for about 4... (17093 views)

Tapeworm and roundworm meds. Is it safe to give my cat praziquantel for his tapeworm 2 days after I gave him... (24078 views)

Beagle Pain Syndrome? My 10 year old beagle in November had an ear infection that caused him to develop... (14257 views)

Spots all over body. Hi My staffordshire bull terrier has little spots all over his body almost like... (12809 views)

Occult blood in urine. Hi Dr. Marie This is in regard to Oreo, I dont know if you recall our situation... (10348 views)

Sick, limping puppy. Good Evening I know my puppy needs to go to the vet however the vet will not be... (8342 views)

Dog not eating i have a boxer labrador mix .his name is angus.because summer has started and the... (23422 views)

Extreme chattering. Hello my senior dog/male neutered/mutt (not sure how old..in the teens) has a... (16957 views)

Bone cancer in leg. Hello My cat is 13 years old he was always a big cat and then became a big fat cat.... (15789 views)

Feline leukemia contagious? I'm feeding a neighbor's cat that has feline leukemia. I have cats of my own. Is it... (8297 views)