Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (4604 views)

Painful dog. I apologize in advance for this being so long, but I want to give the history so you... (5871 views)

Large liver and spleen. Male cat 10 yo & neutered has enlarged pancreas and spleen, slightly enlarged liver.... (15522 views)

Possible cruciate tear. I am currently fostering an overweight husky/lab cross (Working on the weight... (5221 views)

Coughing Dog. my dog is coffing all of a suden and hes haveing trouble breathing but hes acting as... (11788 views)

cat with trouble breathing I have a cat named Bunny, she is about 4 or 5 years old, she is a little over... (17461 views)

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (17046 views)

Scrubbing Bubbles toxic? My Toulouse is a male. I discovered one day that after I would exit the shower &... (14840 views)

Best ringworm treatment. We adopted Milo (5 months) from a shelter 2 weeks ago. He has two patches where skin... (8581 views)

Hard lump below ribs. My male puppy has a hard lump right below his rib cage (in the center)... is it... (10036 views)