Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

Nutritional supplement for repeated fractures. I have a chihuahua who has broken the same leg three times in the last year. The... (9485 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (10592 views)

Boxer skin problems. -I apologize in advance for the novel i wrote below- We are officially at a loss.... (51737 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (13674 views)

Ear mite treatment for dogs and cats. Hello, I just noticed the other day that my cat and dog has alot of ... (8738 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (22081 views)

Arthritis medicines for cats. Please tell me what you use for daily dose meloxicam for 12 pound 15 yr old cat.... (6575 views)

Red lesion on whippet's leg. Hi there. My whippet gets a little crazy sometimes running in the backyard. I... (6092 views)

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (5289 views)

Cat died. Hit by car? My cat was found a few days ago under my neighbours car. He had been bleeding from... (25157 views)