Guinea pig lifespan.

Breed: Guineapig abyssinian
Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea pig?

The average life span of a guinea pig is 5-6 years.

Lump near penis. I have a one year old male dashund dog. He got all his shots. For two days he... (9272 views)

Lab gets into the garbage. Hi. I have a 75-lb. yellow lab. She was rescued from a breeder when she was a year... (8831 views)

Older cat coughing. My cat is heaving like she has a hairball, but nothing is coming up. She is still... (17642 views)

Cat with asthma. My cat sam is 9 yrs old. he weighs about 16 pounds. He has coughing spells about 3... (8003 views)

Peeing on blankets. We adopted Ginger a year ago and it took some time to get her house trained. She now... (16972 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (8520 views)

Dog eats grass and vomits Hi Marie! My Germen Spitz(male) eats some grass while he is out and vomits.Avoids... (9610 views)

Can dogs get colds? Lady is currently still at a pet store but she is a sweet puppy and we've had our... (7859 views)

Azithromycin and cat death. I run my own rescue group. I do all the cleaning, transporting, adopting, and I... (10562 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (10670 views)