Puppy has runny nose.

Breed: mix likea collie n c
Heavy clear drool vomited once this morning Oct 29th 2010 7am. Very wet nose no loss of appetite and still very playful. BUT did eat a small piece of a kitchen had towel can a dog get a cold?

Dogs don't really get colds, but there are some respiratory viruses that they can get.

A serious virus is distemper. This can cause a green discharge from the nose and can progress to be very serious.

Another possibility is kennel cough, but this is usually accompanied by a nasty cough that sounds like they are trying to vomit something up.

Eating a towel can definitely cause problems but should not cause a runny nose. However, a bowel or stomach obstruction could cause the drooling and vomiting.

Vomiting can also be caused by a serious virus called parvo virus.

It is good that Willy is still eating and playful. It is probably ok to wait for 24-48 hours. But, if there is any more vomiting or if he starts to not eat or be really quiet then a vet visit will be necessary.

Artificial sweetener ingestion. This morning I ate an atkins bar for breakfast. I left the wrapper on the couch and... (26074 views)

Limping boston terrier. hi my boston terrier wont put any weight on his back right foot. It started of only... (16735 views)

UTI has returned? We are currently living abroad in Kazakhstan. Vet care here is not what we are used... (23555 views)

Rash on dog's chin. I HAVE A 1.6 YEAR OLD GREAT DANE IN GOOD HEALTH. HOWEVER, SHE HAS DEVELOPED A RASH... (11059 views)

Do dogs have panic attacks? In the past two weeks, Bambi has a kind of panic attack to me. She was panting and... (4846 views)

Dog only has one testicle. my dog has only one penis can it mate... (9424 views)

Puppy with hard lump on throat my dog has a hard lump on the side of his throat what could it be it is hard does... (13181 views)

Blood tinged urine. Dr. Marie, My cat does not pee in her litterbox. Instead she will pee right... (8749 views)

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (5811 views)

Peeing outside of box. My cat is spayed female,indoor/outdoor as she wishes. She will defecate in litter... (5059 views)