Sugar is second ingredient.

Breed: Shih Tzu
I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient is sugar. I need to know if it's safe because if it's not, I will send it back to the company when it arrives.

Interesting. I have never seen a dog food that has sugar high up on the ingredient list. It doesn't sound good to me!

I usually recommend the standard commercial diets like Hill's Science diet, Royal Canin or Iams.

There are a bunch of new "holistic", "organic" and "natural" foods out there and I find that most of these are not worth the money.

Lump after vaccines. ...Hello! My name is Jessie and I have a Teacup Chihuhua named Zeep. He is about 10... (15030 views)

Lump on neck. My dog has a history of hurting herself in her kennel, and a few days ago I noticed... (19016 views)

Fly bites on dog's ears. My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. ... (9353 views)

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (12268 views)

My dog is pooping blood. What does it mean when a dog poops blood? I woke up this morning and there was... (677360 views)

Large liver and spleen. Male cat 10 yo & neutered has enlarged pancreas and spleen, slightly enlarged liver.... (21860 views)

Pit bull puppy is sick. My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her... (8616 views)

Cat fell from the balcony. HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat... (10255 views)

Disc problems. Hello, Two weeks ago my 9 year old Black Lab start to have problems with his hind... (11218 views)

Bitten by copperhead snake. My mom's 14 week old puppy got bit by a snake. Didn't see the snake. What should... (9984 views)