Sugar is second ingredient.

Breed: Shih Tzu
I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient is sugar. I need to know if it's safe because if it's not, I will send it back to the company when it arrives.

Interesting. I have never seen a dog food that has sugar high up on the ingredient list. It doesn't sound good to me!

I usually recommend the standard commercial diets like Hill's Science diet, Royal Canin or Iams.

There are a bunch of new "holistic", "organic" and "natural" foods out there and I find that most of these are not worth the money.

Dog has smelly ears. hiya my puppy has a smell coming from his ears its not strong but when you come... (7473 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (45081 views)

Good appetite in blind deaf cat. my cat is over 15 years old she is partially blind and deaf she misses her litterbox... (9115 views)

Lump on dog's lip. I have contacted you several times about my dog, Honey. I tend to over think things,... (78730 views)

Rat with swollen eyes. my moms friend was watching my albino rat and she left him out side all day and now,... (10319 views)

Dog has the runs. my dog has the... (20500 views)

Housetraining advice for puppy. I need housetraining advice. I got my new puppy a week ago and she is peeing on the... (10390 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi there, Ive recently found out I am pregnant (6 weeks) and wanted some advice... (16025 views)

Trouble swallowing. My 6-year-old shepherd developed a major mucus production problem in the last month.... (15708 views)

Cat with a cold. My cat has a cold, and i was wondering if there is anything i can do at home for her... (19829 views)