Alternative to Sentinel

Breed: Golden Retriever
Molly has been on Sentinel forever....now it's been recalled...I have 2 months worth left, is there a similar alternative for heartworm prevention?
I give her K9 Advantage for flea prevention.

thank you
Connie

There are many products for heartworm and flea prevention on the market. Your vet will advise you which one they feel is best in your area. In my area I recommend any of the following:

Revolution - A topical monthly treatment for heartworm, fleas, mange, ticks and some intestinal parasites.

Advantage Multi - A topical monthly treatment for heartworm, fleas, and intestinal parasites.

Trifexis - An oral monthly treatment for heartworm, fleas and intestinal parasites.

I find in my area these all work well. But again, your vet will advise you on what is best for your area.

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (4703 views)

Cat howls at night time. Hi - Rusty is almost 15 yrs. and meows and howls at night. Basically, he throws a... (16997 views)

GNRH implant I am asking about the GnRH implant to bring a dog into heat. MY FIRST MAIN... (10861 views)

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (8136 views)

Vomiting and bloody stool. We just took a trip, and on the last day away our dog began throwing up. We have... (11503 views)

Discolored fur around mouth. I have a Westie , 4 years old , the fur around his mouth has become redish pink... (10899 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome hi i had my cat spayed a year ago and she went back into heat (full blown moaning... (14037 views)

When to euthanize dog with arthritis. Hello. I'm going through a really hard time right now, trying to make a decision... (32179 views)

Dog is drooling. My dog is drooling non-stop! It just started this morning after I let him... (17156 views)

Maltese has bald spot on head. We have a two year old Maltese that had a small bald spot on her head when we got... (10855 views)