Alternative to Sentinel

Breed: Golden Retriever
Molly has been on Sentinel forever....now it's been recalled...I have 2 months worth left, is there a similar alternative for heartworm prevention?
I give her K9 Advantage for flea prevention.

thank you
Connie

There are many products for heartworm and flea prevention on the market. Your vet will advise you which one they feel is best in your area. In my area I recommend any of the following:

Revolution - A topical monthly treatment for heartworm, fleas, mange, ticks and some intestinal parasites.

Advantage Multi - A topical monthly treatment for heartworm, fleas, and intestinal parasites.

Trifexis - An oral monthly treatment for heartworm, fleas and intestinal parasites.

I find in my area these all work well. But again, your vet will advise you on what is best for your area.

Tail tip injury. our dog is golden retriever 5 years old, he had happy tail and somehow cut the tip... (6078 views)

43 days pregnant and not eating. MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1... (6830 views)

Sore pug. The first time we thought something was wrong was when we took him out for his usual... (4878 views)

Black bumps in cat's ear. My friend has 3 cats (all unrelated) out of her 6 cats, that all have melanoma's in... (54229 views)

Pancreatitis and HGE. I had my Cooper put to sleep 3 weeks ago today. On the Monday before, he vomited... (34295 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (9126 views)

Liver cancer questions. My dog Penny was on trilo for Cushings - Dec 2010- then she went into Addisons went... (5842 views)

Sheltie is afraid of people. I have a one year old female Sheltie. she is very nervous around people. She was... (12236 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (24590 views)

Blood in stool. hi lucky just went poop outside and he did liquidy bright red blood iam not sure... (39960 views)