Rabbit not moving.

Breed: dawrf rabbit
this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she has not eat. no looose stools, moves some when we pet. help

I'm sorry to hear that your rabbit is so sick. It's really hard to say what could be happening but it sounds like she is really unwell.

If she is not moving at all, it is possible that she has suffered some kind of trauma. Rabbits are really prone to back injuries. If she has broken her back then this would be very serious.

There are other things that can cause a rabbit to be suddenly feeling so sick. One example is an intestinal torsion. This is a life threatening condition. A foreign object causing stomach distension could be the problem as well. Or a stomach ulcer is possible.

Rabbits can be very susceptible to a bacteria called pasteurella and this can make them very sick as well.

Unfortunately I can't think of anything that Daisey could have that you could treat at home. It sounds like she is in desperate need of a veterinary visit. If you are able to do an emergency visit I would highly recommend it. I wish I could offer you more advice!

Radiation danger to pets? I am currently undergoing radioactive iodine therapy and my doctor says that I need... (34895 views)

Tresaderm causing seizure? Hi, I have a special-needs 6 year old cat that was born with a neurological... (6513 views)

Pumpkin for anal glands. My dog has anal gland troubles, the vet mentioned fiber treats, I was wondering for... (34246 views)

Is hamster hibernating or dead? My hamster is limp cold and her eyes are slightly open and she is lying on her... (53362 views)

Wobbly after ear cleaning. Hi, The last two times Tigger has been to the vet, they noted that she had a mass... (18337 views)

Large liver and spleen. Male cat 10 yo & neutered has enlarged pancreas and spleen, slightly enlarged liver.... (21770 views)

Kitten with large belly. Ted is a name we have given to a stray cat that has been coming to our house for the... (10650 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (32835 views)

Time for euthanasia? My 19 year old cat has been ill for some time. For many years I have had to help... (6451 views)

Rimady and kidney disease. I took my dog to the vet because she yelped when I rubbed her belly above her... (7907 views)