Dog pooping and peeing in house.

Breed: jack russell
why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ???

when i lock her in her cage she dosent poo or pee.
so why does she do it when she is not in her cage ???

This sounds like a housetraining issue. For some reason Mouse has not learned that it is not acceptable to pee or poop inside the house.

Most dogs will not pee or poop in their crate (as long as the crate is not too big.) So, I would suggest for the next few months that Mouse stays in her crate overnight.

Make sure that the only opportunity she has to go to the bathroom is when she is outside. And when she does pee or poop outside give her lots of praise for it.

After she has gone a few months without being outside of her crate at night time you can probably try letting her out and see how things go.

Questions about seizures and MRI. Dr., We are in a dilemma and don't know what to do. Our pet, BooBoo, our beatiful... (64960 views)

Coughing and sneezing dog. I have a three month old teacup Yorkie. He had a check up last week and got his... (30131 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome hi i had my cat spayed a year ago and she went back into heat (full blown moaning... (18843 views)

White bumps on anus. Hi Dr. Marie, I know you are quite busy with all your other questions and I am... (22745 views)

Blood in urine My male cat has red staining to his urine, he isn't acting any different but is... (6895 views)

Golden Retriever puppy diarrhea. Dr, All of a sudden last Sunday my 8 week old male Golden had two large stools... (21440 views)

Blood in urine. I have taken my dog to 2 vets, and had numerous tests. I noticed she was peeing... (5893 views)

Seizures and not eating. Earlier in the week Cash had a pee/poop/vomit fest in the house, unusual for him. ... (9324 views)

Kitten with white gums. My kitten is 8 weeks old she just wants to lay around she was playing with the other... (23769 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (7544 views)