Dog pooping and peeing in house.

Breed: jack russell
why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ???

when i lock her in her cage she dosent poo or pee.
so why does she do it when she is not in her cage ???

This sounds like a housetraining issue. For some reason Mouse has not learned that it is not acceptable to pee or poop inside the house.

Most dogs will not pee or poop in their crate (as long as the crate is not too big.) So, I would suggest for the next few months that Mouse stays in her crate overnight.

Make sure that the only opportunity she has to go to the bathroom is when she is outside. And when she does pee or poop outside give her lots of praise for it.

After she has gone a few months without being outside of her crate at night time you can probably try letting her out and see how things go.

Possible diabetes My cat is very thirsty, he will run to the bathroom counter for a drink of water, he... (7559 views)

Should tumor be removed? Hello there. My dog has a hard lump on his hind leg, which is about the size of a... (5689 views)

Paralyzed back legs. about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and... (11039 views)

Lentigo on a daschund. Dear Dr. Marie, I just recently discovered these black dots on my dogs chest when... (34990 views)

Cat suddenly bites or scratches. Hi there....i have a beautiful BIG moggy who is a 'lovecat' - very affectionate -... (14683 views)

Dog suddenly needy. Austin is 7. He is a shelter dog. I've had him since he was 2-ish. He was diagnosed... (34106 views)

Does parvo affect sperm? My dog, Moose, had Parvo Virus when he was eight months old. Yes, Moose got Parvo... (8832 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat is 12 years old and has recently shown a lack of appetite, weight loss and... (4736 views)

Cat died suddenly. Our cat just passed away suddenly last night. She was about 4 years old, and... (9334 views)

Ear infection in labradoodle. Hi Dr. Marie, I have an 8 month old Australian Labradoodle who has had a yeast... (15944 views)