Dog pooping and peeing in house.

Breed: jack russell
why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ???

when i lock her in her cage she dosent poo or pee.
so why does she do it when she is not in her cage ???

This sounds like a housetraining issue. For some reason Mouse has not learned that it is not acceptable to pee or poop inside the house.

Most dogs will not pee or poop in their crate (as long as the crate is not too big.) So, I would suggest for the next few months that Mouse stays in her crate overnight.

Make sure that the only opportunity she has to go to the bathroom is when she is outside. And when she does pee or poop outside give her lots of praise for it.

After she has gone a few months without being outside of her crate at night time you can probably try letting her out and see how things go.

Trouble with back legs. I have a 11 yr old, inside only cat, that is a little over weight approx. 15lbs.... (34017 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat is 12 years old and has recently shown a lack of appetite, weight loss and... (4633 views)

Brian tumor? Two months ago, my dog had his first seizure ever. He was taking Gabapentin (disc... (5380 views)

Coughing dog. I have two very healthy Min Pins. Well I had two healthy dogs. Last weekend we... (4279 views)

Bumpy skin on back. My cat BonBon has a significant amount of dry, bumpy, itchy, red skin on her back... (10302 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (17976 views)

Xray for hip dysplasia? Hi Dr, I was just wondering as a rule whether I should have Max x-rayed to check... (5320 views)

Ivermectin toxicity? Help! I think that I am accidentally poisoning my boy 4 year old by giving him... (14956 views)

Foot got caught in door. As my 10 lb chiwawa was going back in the house this morning and I was opening the... (18585 views)

Vomiting puppy. I know this is a free answer but I love my puppy,dont have a credit card and spent... (8369 views)