Dog pooping and peeing in house.

Breed: jack russell
why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ???

when i lock her in her cage she dosent poo or pee.
so why does she do it when she is not in her cage ???

This sounds like a housetraining issue. For some reason Mouse has not learned that it is not acceptable to pee or poop inside the house.

Most dogs will not pee or poop in their crate (as long as the crate is not too big.) So, I would suggest for the next few months that Mouse stays in her crate overnight.

Make sure that the only opportunity she has to go to the bathroom is when she is outside. And when she does pee or poop outside give her lots of praise for it.

After she has gone a few months without being outside of her crate at night time you can probably try letting her out and see how things go.

Pregnant cat is vomiting. My cat got out and didn't come home for about a month. When she got out she was in... (18872 views)

Vasculitis and skin infection. Hey Dr. Marie, We've got a doberman with a hard-to-diagnose skin issue. Usually... (17765 views)

Ok for dog to eat cat food? My puppy gets annoyed and jealous of me interacting with my cat, especially when I... (5276 views)

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (5608 views)

Red spot on dog's neck. I just noticed a red spot on my pug. I will try to attach a picture. It's on his... (17493 views)

Grief after dog's death. I need your help, please... for peace of mind so I can sleep and live with myself. ... (10180 views)

Pea sized lump. Hi Dr. This morning I noticed a pea-sized lump on one of Max's ribs on the left... (57923 views)

Grade 2 mast cell tumor. Hi, I want to adopt a 9yr old female Golden Retrever from this breeder. The breeder... (13449 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (16487 views)

Black spot on dog's chest. My Dog recently got this black spot on her chest. When I first looked at it, it... (33272 views)