Dog pooping and peeing in house.

Breed: jack russell
why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ???

when i lock her in her cage she dosent poo or pee.
so why does she do it when she is not in her cage ???

This sounds like a housetraining issue. For some reason Mouse has not learned that it is not acceptable to pee or poop inside the house.

Most dogs will not pee or poop in their crate (as long as the crate is not too big.) So, I would suggest for the next few months that Mouse stays in her crate overnight.

Make sure that the only opportunity she has to go to the bathroom is when she is outside. And when she does pee or poop outside give her lots of praise for it.

After she has gone a few months without being outside of her crate at night time you can probably try letting her out and see how things go.

Poop caked on bum. I saw that my dog was acting stangely, so I examined him and saw that his bottom is... (22512 views)

Is this Pemphigus? My cat Loki is a 4 yr old, neutered male. Over the past 2 years he has been getting... (9221 views)

Urinary problems and fleas. hi dr i have 2 cockers a male and a female both are house broken but thay been... (8225 views)

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (10837 views)

Lyme vaccine and testing. Hi, I took missy to the vet yesterday for her lyme vaccination booster shot and then... (12382 views)

Is aspirin safe for dogs? I bought the excel enteric coated aspirin 81mg each for my 85lb husky. I don't know... (17240 views)

Open sore with black center. My dog has an open soar on her back a little bit smaller then a pencil eraser. In... (20127 views)

Broken leg in puppy? hi my puppu fell off the bed and now she cant put any weight on her front left paw... (23882 views)

lump on ear In the last couple weeks a bump on the tip of my dogs ear has shown up. We have been... (9566 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (4755 views)