Dog pooping and peeing in house.

Breed: jack russell
why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ???

when i lock her in her cage she dosent poo or pee.
so why does she do it when she is not in her cage ???

This sounds like a housetraining issue. For some reason Mouse has not learned that it is not acceptable to pee or poop inside the house.

Most dogs will not pee or poop in their crate (as long as the crate is not too big.) So, I would suggest for the next few months that Mouse stays in her crate overnight.

Make sure that the only opportunity she has to go to the bathroom is when she is outside. And when she does pee or poop outside give her lots of praise for it.

After she has gone a few months without being outside of her crate at night time you can probably try letting her out and see how things go.

Does high pitch affect seizures? Hello there, I've been living with my roommate for a year and her dog barks at me... (12151 views)

Cat losing weight. My cat is only about 2 years, she is female. She recently got sick, she started off... (10558 views)

Older cat with vomiting and white nose. My cat is a 13y.o., outdoor (day) / indoor (night), mouser/birder, and has been a... (17800 views)

Dog licking paws On Wednesday I noticed Max was licking his right rear paw. Last Saturday he had a... (71141 views)

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (6781 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (11049 views)

Fever and dizziness in older dog. Dear Dr. Marie, Kodi is a 15 years old Labrador, he is very active and love to... (6181 views)

Recipe for skunk odor. My cat got sprayed by a skunk. What do you recomend to get rid of the... (10581 views)

Breeding big and small dogs. My little girl--weight 11 lbs-- got possibly impregnated (accicdentally--he broke... (76238 views)

Peeing in the house. We have a problem with Storm (a male cat) weeing every where in the house we do have... (8050 views)