Dog pooping and peeing in house.

Breed: jack russell
why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ???

when i lock her in her cage she dosent poo or pee.
so why does she do it when she is not in her cage ???

This sounds like a housetraining issue. For some reason Mouse has not learned that it is not acceptable to pee or poop inside the house.

Most dogs will not pee or poop in their crate (as long as the crate is not too big.) So, I would suggest for the next few months that Mouse stays in her crate overnight.

Make sure that the only opportunity she has to go to the bathroom is when she is outside. And when she does pee or poop outside give her lots of praise for it.

After she has gone a few months without being outside of her crate at night time you can probably try letting her out and see how things go.

Rubs his nose in vomit. A couple of times in the last few weeks, Atka has gotten sick to his stomach and... (10909 views)

Bump under eye - tooth abscess My dog has had an abscess on her face for a while, under her eye, but it hasn't... (16006 views)

Cat losing weight and vomiting. Sebastian was always a little overweight. Recently he has started losing weight,... (11170 views)

Constantly meowing for food. Two years ago, we adopted a stray cat that was living in the bushes outside our... (6420 views)

Possible laryngeal paralysis. Jet has started making sounds like he is gasping for breath and then coughs. This... (13463 views)

Chronic pancreatitis flareup. Kasma is currently being treated for chronic pancreatitis...she's been on... (7469 views)

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (10846 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (10856 views)

Possible seizures? Our cat, Teddy, started having episodes of rigid front legs, swaying, and staggering... (7958 views)

Is ketoconazole safe? Hi. My 6 y/o Papillon has suffered fron skin problems his whole life. I've been told... (5296 views)