Vet care discount for seniors.

Breed: Kind of ginger
My cat vomited today(29.10.10) and she is in a quite bad mood, i want to get a check up done and i dont know how much will it cost,my parents are pensioners, i want to know for pensioners is it free and i want to give an injection to my cat. please respond to this question ASAP. thank you very much

Thanks for your question.

If a cat vomits once or twice I don't get concerned. However, if a cat is vomiting repeatedly and especially if she is not eating then she needs to be seen by a vet.

There will be a cost to see the vet. Some vet clinics will give a discount for seniors but usually not a lot (like maybe 10%). The reason for this is that there is no government funding for vet clinics. Each clinic is a business and has its own bills and staff to pay.

Hopefully your kitten is feeling better soon!

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (9208 views)

Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat. My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is... (10751 views)

Stopped Rimadyl because dog is sick. I thought we could have a back and forth conversation? Oh well Aussie aprx 12... (28154 views)

Fecal incontinence. My 11-year-old Pug was diagnosed with a luxating patella at 8 years of age. He was... (10987 views)

Bitch searching for dead puppies. my papillon bitch gave birth to a litter of premature pups. sadly they are all dead... (32262 views)

Why is hamster quiet? what's wrong with my hamster... had her out for half an hour and she just lay on my... (22677 views)

Should we continue with antibiotics? Dear Dr. Marie, I'm writing about my cat who had a skin allergy which started... (8649 views)

Bleeding from penis. My Siberian Husky has been bleeding from his penis for the last 2 days, It comes and... (18524 views)

Mouth infection in cat. my cat has an infection in his mouth on his bottom lip. i think it is from bitting... (10871 views)

Cat hair loss. My cat has some blood above both er of her eyes and it looks like the fur fell out.... (58616 views)