Vet care discount for seniors.

Breed: Kind of ginger
My cat vomited today(29.10.10) and she is in a quite bad mood, i want to get a check up done and i dont know how much will it cost,my parents are pensioners, i want to know for pensioners is it free and i want to give an injection to my cat. please respond to this question ASAP. thank you very much

Thanks for your question.

If a cat vomits once or twice I don't get concerned. However, if a cat is vomiting repeatedly and especially if she is not eating then she needs to be seen by a vet.

There will be a cost to see the vet. Some vet clinics will give a discount for seniors but usually not a lot (like maybe 10%). The reason for this is that there is no government funding for vet clinics. Each clinic is a business and has its own bills and staff to pay.

Hopefully your kitten is feeling better soon!

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (21690 views)

Megaesophagus in a puppy. I have a 7 week old lab/pit mix puppy who has been throwing up her food since we got... (9436 views)

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (9168 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (39542 views)

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (8458 views)

Is this distemper? I live in Mexico and I rescued Trinket when she was 8 to 10 weeks old. She had... (9704 views)

Should dog be euthanized if he bites? We adopted a lab / hound mix dog from a local shelter. They didn't know much about... (12470 views)

Dog sneezed out food. Hi there, I have a couple of concerns. My chi is about 6 and a half years... (16149 views)

Persistent hymen in dog. Mam, i own a female german sheperd. the problem is i cant breed her due to the grown... (15308 views)

Brewer's Yeast for fleas. Is brewers yeast and garlic a safe treatment for deterring fleas and ticks,... (19764 views)