Vet care discount for seniors.

Breed: Kind of ginger
My cat vomited today(29.10.10) and she is in a quite bad mood, i want to get a check up done and i dont know how much will it cost,my parents are pensioners, i want to know for pensioners is it free and i want to give an injection to my cat. please respond to this question ASAP. thank you very much

Thanks for your question.

If a cat vomits once or twice I don't get concerned. However, if a cat is vomiting repeatedly and especially if she is not eating then she needs to be seen by a vet.

There will be a cost to see the vet. Some vet clinics will give a discount for seniors but usually not a lot (like maybe 10%). The reason for this is that there is no government funding for vet clinics. Each clinic is a business and has its own bills and staff to pay.

Hopefully your kitten is feeling better soon!

Ear Cleaning. I'd like to know is a vinegar and water solution a good home remedy for my dogs... (25275 views)

Dog ate a dead bird. he ate a dead bird today,hes been sick once,he seems fine and hes eating,should i... (27851 views)

Dog pees on the furniture. Rusty is a reserve rescue dog we have had since this summer. He is an absolute joy... (7096 views)

OTC sedation for cats. I just brought my two cats home from their dental cleaning and found out that they... (93564 views)

Lump on ferret's face. My daughters feret has a lump on it's cheek. At first it did not grow fast , but now... (8731 views)

Poodle with leg problems. My dog is a small size poodle. she is now 2 years old when she turned 1 she started... (7476 views)

Exercise induced collapse. I have a labrador retriever and she is about 4 years old, 60 lbs and she is a girl.... (6407 views)

Dog unable to move. d help. My dog won't move at all. We got home around 435 this afternoon and she ate... (65056 views)

Maggots in guinea pig cage. Dr. Marie, I found maggots in my guinea pig cage today. what should I do? They seem... (19567 views)

How much water does a puppy drink? My dog is almost 9 months old and he drinks water all the time i often find him... (13361 views)