Vet care discount for seniors.

Breed: Kind of ginger
My cat vomited today(29.10.10) and she is in a quite bad mood, i want to get a check up done and i dont know how much will it cost,my parents are pensioners, i want to know for pensioners is it free and i want to give an injection to my cat. please respond to this question ASAP. thank you very much

Thanks for your question.

If a cat vomits once or twice I don't get concerned. However, if a cat is vomiting repeatedly and especially if she is not eating then she needs to be seen by a vet.

There will be a cost to see the vet. Some vet clinics will give a discount for seniors but usually not a lot (like maybe 10%). The reason for this is that there is no government funding for vet clinics. Each clinic is a business and has its own bills and staff to pay.

Hopefully your kitten is feeling better soon!

Dog bitten by another dog my dog got bit by a boxer dog on the front leg what shall i... (14032 views)

Recessed vulva I have a customer that claims the dog she bought from me has perivulvar pyoderma. ... (29907 views)

Trifexis overdose? I think my Beagle gulped down my Coonhound's Trifexis dose. The Beage just had his... (31750 views)

Rat with swollen eyes. my moms friend was watching my albino rat and she left him out side all day and now,... (10339 views)

Cat can't put weight on leg. hi basil got away from me last night down near the woods he returned about 30 mins... (23714 views)

Bruising after blood collection. I took my dog to get some shots earlier today and to get some tests done. They drew... (33344 views)

Handling newborn kittens. Hello, My cat has recently had kittens. I think they are a day old. She had... (10926 views)

Ear infection. Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection... (8232 views)

Bald spot on cat's tail. By accident my Ricky has a blad spot on his tail & i sure hope that it grows back?... (6808 views)

Bloody pee in dalmatian. what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do... (10790 views)