Superglue for dog's wound.

Breed: Deutsch Drahthaar
He had a cut on his leg from broken glass fairly deep but not long, nor puncture. I super glued the wound and it healed nicely. About three weeks ago. The wound has healed and the fur around the wound is growing back. I never noticed any infection at all. I applied anti bacterial cream every day for a week.

Today I noticed a lump located between the skin and muscle,near the scare that's about 2x1x1 inches in size. It seems to be a fluid filled sac. Could this be infection? Should I attempt to relieve the pressure using a large syringe?

He does not seem to be in much pain, but he never real shows any pain either.

It is never a good idea to put super glue on a pet. This sounds like this was a wound that needed to be treated by a veterinarian.

Most likely Rhine has an abscess. Most dog abscesses by lancing and flushing under an anesthetic. Your vet will also likely put him on antibiotics.

Do NOT lance this yourself. He needs to see a vet immediately.

Fly biting seizures. At night with the lights on, Misha snaps at the air as if she's catching flies.... (18470 views)

Handling newborn kittens. Hello, My cat has recently had kittens. I think they are a day old. She had... (9512 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (4907 views)

My dog vomited. Max just threw up. Probably not serous but wanted to check. 30 min ago he was... (11207 views)

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (9279 views)

Swollen ear. My cats right inner ear just started turning like bruised, black & blue. Inner ear,... (11956 views)

Is this rabies? My dog is going crazy. He's been shaking and walking somewhere and walking back for... (7158 views)

Strong smelling urine. i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done... (11152 views)

Aggressive hamster. hello, i got a russian hamster yesterday and in the store and at home he was really... (9277 views)

Weight loss in cat. My cat use to be really overweight. About a year ago he started to get sick a lot... (7622 views)