Bleeding and then death.

Breed: Boxer and Pittbull
What would make a dog bleed soliva, loose muskle control, keep it from eating, drinking and then rotting from the inside out until death, Then after death, poopout blood?

I am so sorry to hear that this happened to your dog.

While I could never say for sure I can give you a few possible reasons.

Any time we see a lot of bleeding we worry about a problem with blood clotting. One possible reason for a blood clotting problem is if your dog had gotten into some rat or mouse poison.

Another possible reason is a disease spread by ticks such as ehrlichia, or rocky mountain spotted fever. It is also possible that there was a problem with her platelets which could be caused by a condition called immune mediated thrombocytopenia.

Was Sheba vaccinated? If not, then there is a possibility that she had parvo virus. Although parvo doesn't directly cause bloody saliva, in the end stages of the disease we can often see bleeding from multiple parts of the body.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Dog drinking and panting lots. my dog has been drinking and panting a lot since i changed his dog food last summer.... (12886 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat has lost a lot of weight in the past 3 weeks. She cries for food but then... (9721 views)

Duck jerky making dogs sick? If chicken strips (jerky) might be a problem, what about duck? I have bags of both... (6979 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (26637 views)

Best cat foods. One cat is 13 pounds and 7 years old. He is heavy, but it doesn't look or feel like... (5298 views)

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (77920 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (7782 views)

Bloody diarrhea. Hi Marie its 630 and there is no open vet or petstore/grooming in site =( then i... (50094 views)

Is this lump cancer? I noticed yesterday that my babe has a lump about the size of a kiwi on her bottom... (15679 views)

Cat has high ALT. my cat was diagnosed with high alt liver enzyme and hi white blood cell count in... (31193 views)