Bleeding and then death.

Breed: Boxer and Pittbull
What would make a dog bleed soliva, loose muskle control, keep it from eating, drinking and then rotting from the inside out until death, Then after death, poopout blood?

I am so sorry to hear that this happened to your dog.

While I could never say for sure I can give you a few possible reasons.

Any time we see a lot of bleeding we worry about a problem with blood clotting. One possible reason for a blood clotting problem is if your dog had gotten into some rat or mouse poison.

Another possible reason is a disease spread by ticks such as ehrlichia, or rocky mountain spotted fever. It is also possible that there was a problem with her platelets which could be caused by a condition called immune mediated thrombocytopenia.

Was Sheba vaccinated? If not, then there is a possibility that she had parvo virus. Although parvo doesn't directly cause bloody saliva, in the end stages of the disease we can often see bleeding from multiple parts of the body.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Aggressive cat. I have had 2 cats same amount of time. Julia has started hissing, growling, and... (8089 views)

Are bully sticks safe? My dog loves to chew on bully sticks. I think it's kind of gross that it is a... (18358 views)

Cat can't put weight on leg. hi basil got away from me last night down near the woods he returned about 30 mins... (20310 views)

Head Tilt. My dog carries his head to one side. Do you think he could have an ear infection or... (12634 views)

Sick, limping puppy. Good Evening I know my puppy needs to go to the vet however the vet will not be... (8189 views)

Immune mediated disease. Our dog was taken to the vet on July 3rd after 2 days of lethargy and falling over... (15763 views)

Pocket pets and cats. I have been considering adding a small pocket pet as a companion to my home. I... (3338 views)

Dog pulling hair out of wrist. Well, Looks like there was an infection and he's on zeniquin 100 for 14d now.... (23187 views)

Increased appetite and hair loss. My Burmese cat is losing her hair all over and I am concerned about how hungry she... (6055 views)

Does my puppy have a UTI? My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three... (10435 views)