Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

Cancer or infection? My dog recently completed radiation therapy for a brain tumor and he handled the... (7823 views)

Broken leg in puppy? hi my puppu fell off the bed and now she cant put any weight on her front left paw... (25994 views)

Lance abscess? My dog was was in a fight with my roomates dog. He healed up and was himself a few... (15020 views)

Panting after insulin. My 6 year old dog was Diagnosed with diabetes 5 months ago. Having some trouble... (52109 views)

Hyperesthesia syndrome? I have a unique situation. Recently I have moved to a new apt 3 hours away from... (6986 views)

Is aspirin safe for dogs? I bought the excel enteric coated aspirin 81mg each for my 85lb husky. I don't know... (20548 views)

Dog doesn't like u/d For a dog that has once needed to have surgery to have bladder stones removed do you... (26263 views)

Back spasms 2 years ago, I took Rusty to an emergeny vet one evening because he seemed warm and... (22047 views)

Blood at end of urine stream. My female dog has had blood in her urine for 2 months. I live in Belize, Central... (20124 views)

Feeding sardines. I have a male Maltese which I have owned for 4 years, he was a rescue dog so his... (17386 views)