Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

Freckles on a dog's belly. Francois has developed some brown spots on his belly and testicles. He licks in... (29688 views)

Is coconut oil good for dogs? Hello, I'm writing to find out if coconut oil is safe and beneficial to feed my... (10846 views)

Did convenia cause death? Dear Dr. Marie, My beloved pet has died just seven days after receiving a shot of... (16414 views)

Sore after shots. This past Sunday my husband gave our 2 dogs their yearly shots. Our 1 dog is now... (23726 views)

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (12986 views)

Should tumor be removed? Hello there. My dog has a hard lump on his hind leg, which is about the size of a... (8264 views)

Fecal incontinence. My 11-year-old Pug was diagnosed with a luxating patella at 8 years of age. He was... (11127 views)

Connection between dandruff and diabetes? My pet has recently been diagnosed with Diabetes. She is on 5 units of insulin 2x... (21581 views)

How to help constipated cat. Our 10 year old cat is constipated. How can we help her? She tried to use the catbox... (8015 views)

Puppy won't eat. My daughter has a Blue Nose Pit 4 1/2 months old female she has a great appetite and... (18014 views)