Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (9208 views)

Pseudomonas aeruginosa in cats. My cat is aged 9. She was recently diagnosed with Pseudomonas aeruginosa which is... (33734 views)

Itchy between anus and penis. My dog is licking/scratching a lot in the area between his anus and his penis. It's... (32339 views)

Dog having seizures. Hi Dr. Marie, My regular vet left to go on holiday today and after calling the... (15624 views)

Dental problems and weight loss. i think she has a bad tooth,lost of weight,not eating her regular food,gave her rice... (16690 views)

Dog eats grapes. Hi. I live in rural Peru and have three dogs. I am writing regarding the oldest who... (6028 views)

Dog died suddenly even after glucose. my dog died suddenly...... it vomited three time .........then she was not able to... (10948 views)

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (22771 views)

67 days pregnant. Dog is 67 days pregnant no sign of labor how much longer should i wait before taking... (11205 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur. Hello, my 12 year old beagle just recently went into the vet for a check up and the... (12790 views)