Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (8685 views)

Lump on paw pad. Hi Dr. Marie! Baileys is a patient of yours at Beechwood Animal Hospital. We were... (47317 views)

Bulldog death. I had American Bulldog. Behr would have been having his 6th birthday on May 24. He... (16722 views)

Crusty ears on stray cat. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There is a small stray cat I... (12466 views)

Small pink lump on back. My dog has had a small light pink lump on his back for a little while now. I have... (13042 views)

Possible elbow hygroma. I just noticed a mass on my 4 month old puppy's front right leg. She is mini... (29403 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (65353 views)

Vomiting puppy. My 30 day old Lab is pukes when I feed him milk and I think is dehydrated as his... (13130 views)

Kitten has diarrhea Hi, my four month old cat has not stopped doing runny poos since i have had her. i... (9953 views)

3 week old kitten with diarrhea. i have a kitten that is 3 weeks old and she has diarrhea and also i wanted to know... (14736 views)