Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

Cat with broken pelvis-not eating. My kitty has a broken left pelvis, which happened 8 days ago. Today she has changed,... (11939 views)

Double dose Metacam. We accidently gave our dog two doses of metacam. He is 80 pounds. We give him 1.5... (51978 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (15938 views)

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (6933 views)

Remend (The dog is not mine) A friend is asking me to get Remend for their dog from a... (25237 views)

Cat is despondent. My cat is despondent. I don't think she's sick. I'll try anything to get some life... (7558 views)

Missed vaccines. My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was... (5998 views)

Eye medicine for my cat. We adopted A domestic short haired cat from our local animal shelter. He had an eye... (9771 views)

Whipworm treatment? I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that... (6034 views)

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (16683 views)