Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

IVDD in dog. My dog Basil woke up this morning and would not jump off of the bed, go down steps,... (10229 views)

Heterochromia in a cat. I recently got a cat as a rescue. She is white, with light grey and yellow... (10031 views)

Myasthenia gravis I am grieving the loss of my beloved companion who was euthanized on May 18, 2011.... (18648 views)

Peeing in the house. We have a problem with Storm (a male cat) weeing every where in the house we do have... (5883 views)

Rice grain like worms in poop. my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are.... (12761 views)

Medication for aggressive dog? Hi! We adopted a 2.5 year old male white shepherd/lab, Denver, almost a year ago. At... (6322 views)

Old dog vomiting. My dog has been throwing up food that she eats except soft stuff, she is old and she... (13472 views)

Should I have euthanized? We put my dog Kyra to sleep yesterday and I am struggling with the decision. Here... (6039 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (11353 views)

Lung problem in dog. Our cuddly Walter had "kennel cough" several times throughout his life (about 5),... (5364 views)