Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

Hair loss in hamster I have a syrian hamster which is about two and a half years old. He as been losing... (7343 views)

Disinfecting dishes. Hello Marie, I am contacting you again to ask a question about a part of my cat... (10551 views)

Cloudy eye after an infection hi my dog steve is 8 months old hes a pureb german shepherd, within the last 8weeks... (11125 views)

Homemade chicken jerky treats for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, If you do choose to answer my questions, I thank you so much in... (5098 views)

Cat drooling a lot. emmy has started to drool as of last night. she is drooling a lot. she has never... (159873 views)

Large scab on cat's neck Dear Dr. Marie, My cat has a scab on its back, it's L shaped and is uniformly... (13357 views)

Rat lost his brother. My rat has lost his brother will he be ok i am not getting another... (11519 views)

Should we continue with antibiotics? Dear Dr. Marie, I'm writing about my cat who had a skin allergy which started... (6555 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (6001 views)

Dog has split her nail. my dog has a toe nail that is split. it is causing her alot of pain. what do we do... (8247 views)