Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

Can a dog transmit HIV or hep c Hello, I know you've had a similar question before but I'm unsure about... (62198 views)

Charcoal briquette My Yorkie, male-6 pounds, was in the garden where my husband threw burn,... (36539 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (10183 views)

Dog biting bas of tail, but no fleas. Hi, I have an otherwise healthy chihuahua who has always been a foot chewer but has... (233373 views)

Patches of hair loss on snout. Hi, my dog Penelope has started to develop a patch of hair loss on the right side of... (18362 views)

Irregular heart rhythm. MY 12 year old lurcher ran into a car and broke a leg and a few ribs he is in... (8247 views)

How often is heat cycle? Bonnie is a pure chocolate labrador & was 6 in september (2011). I'm wondering how... (25734 views)

Brown bugs on my dog. I got a new dog, a crossbreed of Pomeranian and Chihuahua, and I discovered... (8717 views)

Pus filled lump on boxer. Hello, About four days ago, we noticed what looked like a cut on our male boxer's... (5351 views)

Large mammary lump. Hi Dr Marie My dog Jenna is 13. Lately i have been aware that she has developed a... (8771 views)