Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

New hamster tips. Ok well im getting a hamster tomorrow and i had one a few years ago. a few years ago... (7453 views)

Loose black stools. Sid is older, lately his stools ate loose and turn black? He can tell time and... (4219 views)

Tumor grew back. Hello, Our cat Chester had a tumor removed, sarcoma, about the size of a large golf... (4356 views)

Rare form hepatitis. I got Sadie in January this year. She is a rescue. She's been sick since February.... (3916 views)

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (28231 views)

Milk coming out nose. Hi my dog has just had pups 5 weeks ago an since day one, one of the puppies has... (21130 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (13011 views)

Very sick kitten. Thursday 4/21 daughter rescued kitten from tomcat in my mom's backyard. Kitten... (19206 views)

Mom misses puppies. Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is... (7147 views)

Sniffling, sneezing cat. For the past two days our cat has been constantly sniffling and sneezing and has... (53403 views)