Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

Is this dog cryptorchid? Jupiter is 71/2 months old. At 8 weeks vet noted both testicles desended. At 5... (20367 views)

Chicken jerky from Thailand. We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do... (7098 views)

Painful defecation. Hello again Dr. Marie I had contacted you just awhile ago about my cat Linus and... (5578 views)

Needs anals done often. Heidi is having trouble with anal glands. She is on a home cooked diet, mostly... (10192 views)

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (34917 views)

Should dog be euthanized if he bites? We adopted a lab / hound mix dog from a local shelter. They didn't know much about... (12012 views)

Lethargic cat My cat has been lethargic for a couple days. Noticed yesterday afternoon. She... (17752 views)

Dog has an upset stomach. Hi, (again) Dr. Marie: For the past week, Jammy has been having an upset stomach... (11993 views)

Yorkie not eating much food. My yorkie-poo rarely eats. He is currently eating instinct. He eats about 1/2 cup... (6955 views)

Dog not eating i have a boxer labrador mix .his name is angus.because summer has started and the... (24510 views)