Red spots under arms and legs.

Breed: staff
my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be ?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see your dog!

The most common reason for spots on the skin is a bacterial skin infection. If this is what it is then she really does need to be seen by a vet to get oral antibiotics.

Eye medicine for my cat. We adopted A domestic short haired cat from our local animal shelter. He had an eye... (6971 views)

Tough upper respiratory infection. We picked up Indigo from a breeder on June 13th. He sneezed occasionally throughout... (22783 views)

Is it ok to shave a cat? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 4th time writing to... (8086 views)

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (55452 views)

White spot on dog's nose. sadie has a white spot below her nose right in the middle of the muzzle i can't tell... (27730 views)

Rottweiler can't stand. Hello, We have a 13 year old Rott who was diagnosed with arthritis of the spine. ... (23139 views)

Vomiting dog Hi Marie, Our dog is a 5 year old Lhasa male (entire).Which we bought to China with... (15796 views)

Runny soft stools. Rocky is 7 weeks old, has been eating the same food and now his feces has become... (8453 views)

Did Frontline Fail? I found a flea (or what I thought it was a flea about 2 months ago. I remembered I... (3641 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (16198 views)