Cat is very thirsty.

Breed: domestic
I have a one year old cat, he eats well no concerns there, but he is consently thirsty. Everyday all day. Is this serious, should I get him into the vet?

I am always concerned when a cat wants to drink a lot. This is usually a sign of either diabetes or kidney disease. In a one year old cat, diabetes is the most likely.

Diabetes is a treatable disease. I would highly advise you have your vet take a look at Kitty and do some blood tests!

White vaginal discharge. Dr. Marie, My female unspayed GSD 4yrs old has a milky like discharge from her... (16666 views)

How often for heat? I'm wanting to breed my female Blue Heeler. She was last in heat at the beginning of... (10601 views)

Small dog ate large dog Trifexis. I gave my 3 dogs trifexis yesterday. My larger dog take the dose for 40.1 to 60... (21399 views)

Tapazole not working. Miss Kitty who is spayed and about 13 yrs old (we rescued her) was recently... (7655 views)

Xray for hip dysplasia? Hi Dr, I was just wondering as a rule whether I should have Max x-rayed to check... (5317 views)

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (4605 views)

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (15373 views)

Aggressive hamster. hello, i got a russian hamster yesterday and in the store and at home he was really... (8762 views)

dog with bumps on head My dog has 2-3 little lumps on her head, She is smooothe coated, You can feel them... (25699 views)

Conjunctivitis zoonotic? My dog has conjunctivitis, which he is being treated for and my friends daughter who... (12633 views)