Cat is very thirsty.

Breed: domestic
I have a one year old cat, he eats well no concerns there, but he is consently thirsty. Everyday all day. Is this serious, should I get him into the vet?

I am always concerned when a cat wants to drink a lot. This is usually a sign of either diabetes or kidney disease. In a one year old cat, diabetes is the most likely.

Diabetes is a treatable disease. I would highly advise you have your vet take a look at Kitty and do some blood tests!

Dog losing weight. my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food... (7913 views)

Wounds by anus. hello, i have a boxer and it is the third time that he has some kind of wound inside... (19355 views)

Diabetic cat with seizures. I've inherited a diabetic cat with a history of seizures. Since bringing him home,... (20234 views)

Mast cell tumor. Dear Dr. Marie: My dog, Jammy, has had a small lump near her neck that filled up... (10936 views)

Diarrhea and large abdomen. My 5 yr old DSH has been acting weird for the last 2 days. He had foamy,watery... (9649 views)

Regular anal gland expression. Hello, I am trying to get some answers about my puppy's anal gland problem. I... (7744 views)

Eye problem. Chances eyes are really red all the time and gets a bunch of eye snot I clean it out... (9260 views)

Dog ate grapes. Last night at 9PM I took my dog out for a walk. We were in our town and someone had... (40812 views)

Itchy lump on eyelid. I have a 2 year old Shepherd mix, and he has developed a pink mole/growth on his... (7522 views)

Are lumps related to seizures? Hi, Amber is 10 years old. Since she was young she had frequent seizures, as she... (11005 views)