Rottweiler urinating frequently.

Breed: rottweiler
my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing everywhere, only recently and its quite worrying, i was just wondering if its serious or not she wees about 3-4 times and hour,,

This definitely sounds like something that needs medical attention. If your dog is having to urinate 3-4 times per hour then there is some type of medical problem. It could be a urinary tract infection, crystals or even a bladder stone.

If she is not spayed, a serious infection in the uterus called a pyometra could cause her to be urinating a lot as well.

Kidney issues and diabetes can do this as well.

You will need to see your vet and they will take and examine a urine sample to see what the problem is.

Regular anal gland expression. Hello, I am trying to get some answers about my puppy's anal gland problem. I... (8669 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (58270 views)

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (11589 views)

Dropped puppy on head. I have a 5 week old puppy, one of 6, he weighs less than 1 pound. My 2 year old... (36266 views)

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (30334 views)

Magnesium level of food. I have two cats. Casper has urinary tract issues. He is currently on a .085%... (15884 views)

Why is my 10 year old chihuahua coughing? Hi Dr. Marie! I have a 10yr old female Chihuahua that has a coughing problem. At... (41688 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (16880 views)

10 month puppy with heartworm. I am considering adopting a 10 month old puppy from the SPCA and was told he was... (13795 views)

Dog with masticatory myositis. hi my dog has had masticatory myositis last jan and again in april and now has it... (11454 views)