Rottweiler urinating frequently.

Breed: rottweiler
my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing everywhere, only recently and its quite worrying, i was just wondering if its serious or not she wees about 3-4 times and hour,,

This definitely sounds like something that needs medical attention. If your dog is having to urinate 3-4 times per hour then there is some type of medical problem. It could be a urinary tract infection, crystals or even a bladder stone.

If she is not spayed, a serious infection in the uterus called a pyometra could cause her to be urinating a lot as well.

Kidney issues and diabetes can do this as well.

You will need to see your vet and they will take and examine a urine sample to see what the problem is.

Dog ate M&M's. My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE... (45290 views)

Arthritis in a Newfie. My ten year old Newfie mix is eating less and seems very stiff and sometimes... (10479 views)

Cat having back end problems. Hi Dr. Marie, It's Christmas Eve so the vet here is closed. I hope you're able to... (11500 views)

Hypothermic dog. Two days ago my black lab pup fell threw some ice, he was in the water for about 5... (9942 views)

Dog with masticatory myositis. hi my dog has had masticatory myositis last jan and again in april and now has it... (10699 views)

21 year old cat is dying. THIS IS URGENt, BUT I DON'T HAVE 15.00 RIGHT NOW!! i THINK MY 21 YEAR OLD CAT IS... (12535 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (35845 views)

Worms in vomit. My dog threw up a yellow substance and it had worm like creatures I it what should I... (10479 views)

Prognosis if dog has pulmonary edema. Hello Dr. Marie, I´m from Brazil, so, first of all I´m sorry about my poor... (12693 views)

Staffordshire terriers and children. I have two female staffies who are extremely close, but who will nip and snarl at... (7937 views)