Rottweiler urinating frequently.

Breed: rottweiler
my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing everywhere, only recently and its quite worrying, i was just wondering if its serious or not she wees about 3-4 times and hour,,

This definitely sounds like something that needs medical attention. If your dog is having to urinate 3-4 times per hour then there is some type of medical problem. It could be a urinary tract infection, crystals or even a bladder stone.

If she is not spayed, a serious infection in the uterus called a pyometra could cause her to be urinating a lot as well.

Kidney issues and diabetes can do this as well.

You will need to see your vet and they will take and examine a urine sample to see what the problem is.

Puppy ate vomit. my dog is crying and has a fever and is very sluggish my wife is pregnant and going... (9595 views)

First heat cycle in dogs. when do chiuahuahs have their first heat... (8324 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (4175 views)

Swollen ankle. On 4/10/12 our dog was running down the hallway as usual and slipped as usual cause... (4452 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (32212 views)

Stop dogs from fighting. I have 2 female doxies, one beats up the other all the time. How can i control this?... (4914 views)

Pelvis fracture. Dear Dr Marie, My dog currently has a broken pelvis that is not mending. It... (17166 views)

My dog vomited. Max just threw up. Probably not serous but wanted to check. 30 min ago he was... (10920 views)

How to stop dog from scratching. I bought a cone for my dog because he has a sore on his eye that he keeps scratching... (17474 views)

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (24131 views)