Rottweiler urinating frequently.

Breed: rottweiler
my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing everywhere, only recently and its quite worrying, i was just wondering if its serious or not she wees about 3-4 times and hour,,

This definitely sounds like something that needs medical attention. If your dog is having to urinate 3-4 times per hour then there is some type of medical problem. It could be a urinary tract infection, crystals or even a bladder stone.

If she is not spayed, a serious infection in the uterus called a pyometra could cause her to be urinating a lot as well.

Kidney issues and diabetes can do this as well.

You will need to see your vet and they will take and examine a urine sample to see what the problem is.

Renal failure. Dear Dr. Marie, My 10 year old Yorkie Bobo has been diagnosed with chronic kidney... (16432 views)

Kennel cough in pregnant dog. My dog just started very mild reverse sneeze/sneezing and slight runny nose I'm... (25251 views)

Cryptosporidium and clostridium. I am hoping for confirmation that we are on the right track with treating our two 11... (21370 views)

Cat regurgitating fluid. We have a (female) calico cat who was regurgitating 4 - 5 times per day and not... (10713 views)

Benadryl for thunderstorms? My dog is terified of thunderstoms. Pants, tongue hanging out, eyes huge, and heart... (39896 views)

Blood in puppy's poo. Hi Dr Marie. We have just bought an adorable little puppy from a farmer. Since we... (7723 views)

PNST in a dog. My Jack Russell (8 years old) was just diagnosed with a PNST. Which was discovered... (14493 views)

URTI in diabetic cat. Buster is a 14 year old male who weighs 16 pounds. He has had diabetes for 2-1/2... (13847 views)

Insulin shock Lucy is diabetic.She gets 4units 2x daily with food..Monday she started to have... (8004 views)

Quiet, sneezing dog. My Choc Lab is acting very listless, sneezing constantly, her nose is cold, is still... (24055 views)