Rottweiler urinating frequently.

Breed: rottweiler
my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing everywhere, only recently and its quite worrying, i was just wondering if its serious or not she wees about 3-4 times and hour,,

This definitely sounds like something that needs medical attention. If your dog is having to urinate 3-4 times per hour then there is some type of medical problem. It could be a urinary tract infection, crystals or even a bladder stone.

If she is not spayed, a serious infection in the uterus called a pyometra could cause her to be urinating a lot as well.

Kidney issues and diabetes can do this as well.

You will need to see your vet and they will take and examine a urine sample to see what the problem is.

Strong smelling urine. i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done... (12092 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (34742 views)

Cloudy eye after an infection hi my dog steve is 8 months old hes a pureb german shepherd, within the last 8weeks... (11867 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (9466 views)

Why did my dog die? Hi, My dog died recently. She was 11 yr.s 9 mo.s old, about 55-60 lbs.,... (160186 views)

Bump on roof of mouth. Hi I'm almost certain this is nothing. But I have an 8 week old golden male. I've... (35274 views)

Vomiting puppy. I know this is a free answer but I love my puppy,dont have a credit card and spent... (10137 views)

Did Frontline Fail? I found a flea (or what I thought it was a flea about 2 months ago. I remembered I... (6288 views)

Black poop and worms. my dog has worms, and we gave her medicine today but she wont eat anythingg and has... (12733 views)

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (8058 views)