Rottweiler urinating frequently.

Breed: rottweiler
my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing everywhere, only recently and its quite worrying, i was just wondering if its serious or not she wees about 3-4 times and hour,,

This definitely sounds like something that needs medical attention. If your dog is having to urinate 3-4 times per hour then there is some type of medical problem. It could be a urinary tract infection, crystals or even a bladder stone.

If she is not spayed, a serious infection in the uterus called a pyometra could cause her to be urinating a lot as well.

Kidney issues and diabetes can do this as well.

You will need to see your vet and they will take and examine a urine sample to see what the problem is.

Brittle nails in a dog. My dog's nails seem to be chipping off and bleeding. He's not biting them. What is... (14556 views)

Cat not eating much. Hi. My cat as some allergy problems since he is allergic to turkey and corn. For the... (9817 views)

Cat is despondent. My cat is despondent. I don't think she's sick. I'll try anything to get some life... (5806 views)

Balding legs Two month old Freddie was a rescue with mites. He went through the sulphur bath... (7806 views)

Healthy weight for a puppy. My papipoo recently had a haircut and I was shocked at how skinny he is. What is a... (9359 views)

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (14963 views)

Sneezing dog. I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not... (11459 views)

Cat not eating since new kitten arrived. My cat's behavior has changed quite a bit and won't eat. I will explain when he... (18553 views)

Shelter cats with infection. Hello My friend told me I should talk to you about what is going on at the animal... (4137 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (5634 views)