Rottweiler urinating frequently.

Breed: rottweiler
my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing everywhere, only recently and its quite worrying, i was just wondering if its serious or not she wees about 3-4 times and hour,,

This definitely sounds like something that needs medical attention. If your dog is having to urinate 3-4 times per hour then there is some type of medical problem. It could be a urinary tract infection, crystals or even a bladder stone.

If she is not spayed, a serious infection in the uterus called a pyometra could cause her to be urinating a lot as well.

Kidney issues and diabetes can do this as well.

You will need to see your vet and they will take and examine a urine sample to see what the problem is.

UTI in a kitten. Hi there, I have spoken to you in the past, and am looking for a little advice... (11777 views)

Abscess on paw. has a very swollen front paw that spilt open between middle toes puss and blood ... (46118 views)

Child and dog have a virus. My puppy that is 9 weeks old has had all shot. Today he has terrible diarrhea and... (7066 views)

Bone cancer in leg. Hello My cat is 13 years old he was always a big cat and then became a big fat cat.... (16365 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (7452 views)

Is my hamster dead? My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't... (14645 views)

Anal sac abscess. my dogs butt is very pouched out and red and leaking pus what can i do for my little... (12819 views)

Tumor on a guinea pig. Hi Marie, My daughter's 14 month old guinea pig has a tumor with a thick, scaly... (13548 views)

Yellow skin and then died. today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his... (6800 views)

Should I neuter him? My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does... (6821 views)