Blood in urine.

Breed: all black med hair
I can not afford to take her to a vet...so here I am.
I have just noticed while cleaning out the litter that there was what looked like drops of blood on the urine.
She also has some loss of hair on her tail and backside.
PLEASE help. If there is an OTC medicine that may help her...like I said I can not afford to even take her in for a dx.

Thank you SO much!

Urinary tract problems in cats always do require vet care. Lily could have either interstitial cystitis, bladder stones, bladder crystals or a urinary tract infection.

Unfortunately there is no at home treatment for any of these conditions.

Having blood in the urine usually means that there is inflammation present. This is really uncomfortable for Lily.

If you are having trouble paying for vet bills, try some of the resources here: Help with veterinary bills.

Related article:FLUTD - Urinary Tract Blockage in Cats.

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (10244 views)

Front leg and neck pain. Hi, I noticed last Thursday my dog being uncomfortable and by Saturday he started... (12252 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea with blood. Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and... (10246 views)

Treat for fleas same day as spay? I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait... (12589 views)

Puppy ate grapes. My puppy ate 3 grapes. About 24 hours ago. What do I need to watch for? She is 9... (7914 views)

Homeopathic treatment of FIP. Hello, My cat is verified (80% confirmed) to infect FIP(wet type). The vet told... (13223 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My dog is just laying here stiff in the rear but wont move anything but his head. He... (9933 views)

Bumps on dog's chin. my dog has some bumps under her mouth and one on the side of her mouth. they were... (31350 views)

Why is my hamster biting me? My hamster bites me only when I take him out of his ball or exercise wheel. Even on... (12367 views)

Vomiting dog Hi Marie, Our dog is a 5 year old Lhasa male (entire).Which we bought to China with... (21575 views)