Blood in urine.

Breed: all black med hair
I can not afford to take her to a vet...so here I am.
I have just noticed while cleaning out the litter that there was what looked like drops of blood on the urine.
She also has some loss of hair on her tail and backside.
PLEASE help. If there is an OTC medicine that may help her...like I said I can not afford to even take her in for a dx.

Thank you SO much!

Urinary tract problems in cats always do require vet care. Lily could have either interstitial cystitis, bladder stones, bladder crystals or a urinary tract infection.

Unfortunately there is no at home treatment for any of these conditions.

Having blood in the urine usually means that there is inflammation present. This is really uncomfortable for Lily.

If you are having trouble paying for vet bills, try some of the resources here: Help with veterinary bills.

Related article:FLUTD - Urinary Tract Blockage in Cats.

Puppy with vomiting and diarrhea. i have a 1 month old puppy and she is vomiting, not eating,pooping brown water and... (21634 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (10280 views)

Does Vick's Vapo rub help cat's breathing? My vet says my cat has a sinus tumor and a Iwas wondering if vicks would help him to... (40585 views)

Swollen muzzle in cat. Hello, I gave my cat food this morning and when she went to eat it, she made this... (10191 views)

Paralyzed dog. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I... (49147 views)

Did I cause my cat's brain injuries? hi ya i was playing with my cat and it scrap me bad so i slapped him on the head he... (20694 views)

Maltese has bald spot on head. We have a two year old Maltese that had a small bald spot on her head when we got... (13790 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog is a mutt, 14yrs old, and has been acting strangely as of late. She doesn't... (11832 views)

Sneezing cat. We have adopted a feral cat off the back porch in November. We think she is about 2... (14343 views)

Should we euthanize? Hershey was diagnosed with lymphoma today. He has two large swollen nodes under his... (15431 views)