Blood in urine.

Breed: all black med hair
I can not afford to take her to a vet...so here I am.
I have just noticed while cleaning out the litter that there was what looked like drops of blood on the urine.
She also has some loss of hair on her tail and backside.
PLEASE help. If there is an OTC medicine that may help her...like I said I can not afford to even take her in for a dx.

Thank you SO much!

Urinary tract problems in cats always do require vet care. Lily could have either interstitial cystitis, bladder stones, bladder crystals or a urinary tract infection.

Unfortunately there is no at home treatment for any of these conditions.

Having blood in the urine usually means that there is inflammation present. This is really uncomfortable for Lily.

If you are having trouble paying for vet bills, try some of the resources here: Help with veterinary bills.

Related article:FLUTD - Urinary Tract Blockage in Cats.

Bald itchy spots on a dog. Hi, I've been noticing my dog is scratching his back regularly on different... (14619 views)

Cat has high ALT. my cat was diagnosed with high alt liver enzyme and hi white blood cell count in... (27624 views)

Multiple lumps on dog. hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does... (9517 views)

pain after root canal Had major teeth work performed about 3 months ago as we noticed her breath and she... (7287 views)

Sedation for euthanasia? My cat was recently diagnosed with tumors in his lungs.He's no longer eating on his... (11106 views)

Chemical castration of dogs. What would be the benefits of Zinc neutering using Zinc Gluconate offered by Ark... (12610 views)

Walking on tip toes. my dog got hit with a car about 4 months ago she suffered no broken bones but when... (10084 views)

vet question Dear Madame Veterinarian: Our Siberian has one of the best pedigrees we could've... (9692 views)

Dog eats grass and vomits Hi Marie! My Germen Spitz(male) eats some grass while he is out and vomits.Avoids... (9061 views)

Bump on dog's ear. I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't... (19019 views)