Submissive urination.

Breed: Pomeranian
Hey Dr.Marie my dog Mya is 1 year and a half but everytime someone picks her up she looks scarred or either pees. She's a very healthy dog the vet said and she's 7 lbs so I know her bladder has to be little but how can I stop hr from doing that?

You may get some help by reading this previously answered question:

Submissive Urination.

Can you die from a cat bite? hello dr.marie.i am too small to pay your fees but scared that i am not getting any... (18990 views)

Dog not well after fighting. My dog was in a fight with the neighbors dog last night. When I there Captain was... (5726 views)

Black bumps in cat's ear. My friend has 3 cats (all unrelated) out of her 6 cats, that all have melanoma's in... (63391 views)

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (11440 views)

Hamster too cold? hi! my hamster has been sleeping alot. she is usally up sometimes during the day and... (7261 views)

Type of clippers? I need to know what kind or brand of trimmer to use on my rough coat Collie. Tried... (10606 views)

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (13940 views)

Severe arthritis and leaking urine. Hi we have a 13 year old dog with long term hip dysplasia. he has cartrophen once a... (13325 views)

Dog with large tumor on neck. My Dog Re has a large Growth on hes neck, we live 100kms from any vet so with hes... (37091 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself. Her whole body is shaking but it is... (22465 views)