Submissive urination.

Breed: Pomeranian
Hey Dr.Marie my dog Mya is 1 year and a half but everytime someone picks her up she looks scarred or either pees. She's a very healthy dog the vet said and she's 7 lbs so I know her bladder has to be little but how can I stop hr from doing that?

You may get some help by reading this previously answered question:

Submissive Urination.

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (18697 views)

Sneezing cat. My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled... (20616 views)

Dog playing with a bat - rabies? My new puppy 7 weeks old has just has a few of his early shots. He was just in the... (35497 views)

Black bumps in cat's ear. My friend has 3 cats (all unrelated) out of her 6 cats, that all have melanoma's in... (64500 views)

Uncomfortable cocker spaniel My 7 1/2 year old cocker spaniel came in from a walk last night with a stomach that... (42295 views)

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (5997 views)

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (11629 views)

Using elastic to remove lump. Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended... (7991 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (10866 views)

Cat died after surgery. my 4yr old cat had a puncture wound to the abdomen. 2 vets evaluated him. Gave him... (9244 views)