Submissive urination.

Breed: Pomeranian
Hey Dr.Marie my dog Mya is 1 year and a half but everytime someone picks her up she looks scarred or either pees. She's a very healthy dog the vet said and she's 7 lbs so I know her bladder has to be little but how can I stop hr from doing that?

You may get some help by reading this previously answered question:

Submissive Urination.

Coughing kitten. I have a 6 wk old rescued kitten who in the past 2 days has developed a horrible... (13667 views)

Cat licks obsessively. My 4 year old cat has been doing a strange behavior for the last 1.5 years. He... (7554 views)

Milk coming out of squirrel's nose. I have an orphaned squirrel that doesn't have his eyes open yet. He has aspirated... (10422 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (3158 views)

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (31132 views)

Dog ate moldy food. I know its likely my question won't get answered, and this is a question that can't... (26900 views)

Elevated kidney enzymes. I brought my dog, Trixie (10 year old Shih Tzu) in this morning for her yearly... (17333 views)

Repeated diarrhea and vomiting. Dr. Marie: Thank you for your input and warning -- this will be a bit lengthy. I... (10517 views)

Puppy ate vomit. my dog is crying and has a fever and is very sluggish my wife is pregnant and going... (9659 views)

High ALKP and bile acids. Hi Dr. Marie I value your opinion so much and I do respect and understand that... (16243 views)