Submissive urination.

Breed: Pomeranian
Hey Dr.Marie my dog Mya is 1 year and a half but everytime someone picks her up she looks scarred or either pees. She's a very healthy dog the vet said and she's 7 lbs so I know her bladder has to be little but how can I stop hr from doing that?

You may get some help by reading this previously answered question:

Submissive Urination.

Canine herpes on vulva. Hi there, One of my girls was bred on April 2, natural tie observed. This is her... (26237 views)

Heart murmur. In Emerg, as part of an exam in preparation for sedation, a level 2 heart murmur was... (17354 views)

Cat losing weight. I have had my 10 year-old cat on Tapazole for about a year, but in the past couple... (9832 views)

Raw skin on nose. My dog has a dry and flaky nose. It is constantly running (clear liquid but from him... (6011 views)

Dog bite wound. Hello, My dog got bit by a Pit bull on Saturday 9/1. I was not able to take him to... (13375 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (47111 views)

Tapeworms in kittens. Hey there, I spoke with you a few days ago about my kittens that have worms. The... (13216 views)

Dog ate grapes. Last night at 9PM I took my dog out for a walk. We were in our town and someone had... (41985 views)

Can't get rid of fleas. Lately my dog has been non stop scratching and biting his skin. His skin becomes... (8844 views)

Is kennel cough contagious to people? hi my 3 year old standard poodle went to the groomer on wed and today he was... (12034 views)