Submissive urination.

Breed: Pomeranian
Hey Dr.Marie my dog Mya is 1 year and a half but everytime someone picks her up she looks scarred or either pees. She's a very healthy dog the vet said and she's 7 lbs so I know her bladder has to be little but how can I stop hr from doing that?

You may get some help by reading this previously answered question:

Submissive Urination.

Drinking more and thirsty LILI, 7.5 YRS OLD, HAS STARTED WETTING HER BED AND SHE HAS AN UNENDING THIRST AND... (16372 views)

Swelling near dogs penis My dog is currently at the Vet, but the vet doesn't seem to understand the symptom I... (97146 views)

Lyme vaccine and testing. Hi, I took missy to the vet yesterday for her lyme vaccination booster shot and then... (13462 views)

Paralyzed dog. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I... (52421 views)

My dog won't eat. Hello i have a male 2 year old pitbull. He is an extremely picky eater when it comes... (16213 views)

Conjunctivitis zoonotic? My dog has conjunctivitis, which he is being treated for and my friends daughter who... (15001 views)

Chinese Crested with diarrhea This is breed that loses their teeth (starting at an early age) as they age.... (11288 views)

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (9378 views)

Is this a liver shunt? Hello Dr. Marie, Murphy is 16 months old. For the first 6 months of her life, she... (5724 views)

Prognosis if dog has pulmonary edema. Hello Dr. Marie, I´m from Brazil, so, first of all I´m sorry about my poor... (13760 views)