Is clostridium contagious?

Breed: bulldog
Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had it?

Yes, clostridium can be contagious from dog to dog. It is spread via the stool, usually diarrhea.

Ivermectin toxicity? Help! I think that I am accidentally poisoning my boy 4 year old by giving him... (17955 views)

Sniffling, sneezing cat. For the past two days our cat has been constantly sniffling and sneezing and has... (61013 views)

Worms in kittens. Hey there, I just got two 9 week old kittens. They have had their shots but they... (71322 views)

Green smelly teeth. Dweeb has greenish slime on her gums and pain when biting. I tried washing it out... (35745 views)

Recurrent bladder infection. I have a four month old pug puppy that has had symptoms of UTI since 4/8/13. She is... (13823 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (64021 views)

High liver enzymes. After vomiting, we took him to the vet, thinking it was a sinus or allergy... (13546 views)

Bad odor from dog's behind. I have a border Collie-lab male 4 year old dog. About a week go I noticed that my... (14629 views)

Reduce allergies to cats. I'm allergic to cats but I would love to have one. I've recently heard that there is... (9520 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (18061 views)