Is clostridium contagious?

Breed: bulldog
Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had it?

Yes, clostridium can be contagious from dog to dog. It is spread via the stool, usually diarrhea.

Cat not eating. About 2 Weeks ago I took Emma to the Vet because pretty much overnight her Appetite... (12178 views)

Cat pawing at mouth My cat has been like this for 2 days now, he looked like he was chokeing at first,... (28742 views)

Lab swallowed a shotgun shell. my 4 month old Lab pup swallowed a shotgun shell. What do you suggest i... (10902 views)

Kitten's eye is sealed shut. My kitten got either calici virus or the herpes virus and it affected one eye. For... (18659 views)

Wound on cat's leg. Sydney is an indoor/outdoor cat. Last week he got a cut on his front leg. I was... (20868 views)

Hair loss around eyes. Recently my maltese is loosing hair around his eyes. I have been feeding him the... (14858 views)

Cat with pseudomonas infection. Sorry to bother you again. I wrote to you abt Shakey who has Pseudomas bacteria... (9693 views)

Young cat died after sneezing. I run a very small rescue. I have about 10 cat cages that I utilize. I had four... (8655 views)

Incontinent kitten. Hi there! I have a kitten who was found in a drain at about 3 weeks. The vets at... (11971 views)

Swollen nose. My 9 yo Female Samoyed has a swollen nose - the black part of the nose, on the top.... (8217 views)