Is clostridium contagious?

Breed: bulldog
Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had it?

Yes, clostridium can be contagious from dog to dog. It is spread via the stool, usually diarrhea.

Itchy legs. Kirsty was diagnosed with a skin allergey just after one year which has been... (7551 views)

Start thryoid medicine? Biscuit has been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism (T4 > 7). He has lost 1 pound... (10653 views)

Sore chihuahua My dog Chevy has had some strange behavior for some time. For the past year or so he... (10575 views)

Cat is killing lizards. My cat keeps killing lizards that come inside the house. I have tryed spraying water... (18071 views)

Kitten had eye removed. My cat went blind in her good eye following removal of a bad eye in which she was... (8323 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (17261 views)

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (9852 views)

Does Vick's Vapo rub help cat's breathing? My vet says my cat has a sinus tumor and a Iwas wondering if vicks would help him to... (43402 views)

Rat pees and poops on owner. I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the... (12821 views)

Panting at night on steroids. my 12 year old black lab is on steroids for an auto immune disease and the medicine... (9688 views)