Bloated abdomen

Breed: pitbull
my dog has been severly bloated for five weeks, at first i thought he had just got into the others dogs food and ate to much, but after setting him on a diet, and worming him, and extra walks, there is still no change in the bloat, and now he is loosing weight everywhere but his belly, he doesnt seem to be in pain, is still playing and active, to best ablity, still has a large appetite even thought it seems there is no rooom to fit anything, it is starting to affect his breathing, and must be making him uncomfortable at times, please let me know what else this could be, besides worms, i do not have the money to take him into a vet, thankyou

Bloating to this extent is usually caused by fluid in the abdomen, or possibly a tumor. It is really not likely to be because of parasites.

If your boy is uncomfortable then we need to find a way to get him seen by a vet.

Hopefully one of these resources to get help paying for veterinary bills can help.

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (9982 views)

My cat's fur is falling out. My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is... (14229 views)

Min Pin won't eat. My 2 year old (obese) miniature pinscher has been displaying very odd behavior.... (11183 views)

Cat is despondent. My cat is despondent. I don't think she's sick. I'll try anything to get some life... (6076 views)

Thirsty hamster my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she... (17196 views)

Dog died suddenly even after glucose. my dog died suddenly...... it vomited three time .........then she was not able to... (10388 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (9089 views)

6 month puppy drinks a lot. I got Bentley at 3 months old. Since the beginning I always felt as if he was... (28547 views)

Puppy has 6-8 bowel movements per day. My 7 month old dog has 6 - 8 bowel movements per day. Most are well formed, some... (14749 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (14598 views)