Vomiting yellow liquid.

Breed: Old English bulldog
Maynard has been vomiting up yellowish urine colored liquid a few time in the last week. Is this something dogs do or something I should have checked out?

It's often hard to determine why a dog is vomiting.

Quite often the vomiting can be something minor such as an upset stomach because of something he has eaten.

As long as Maynard seems bright and alert and happy then it is likely not urgent for you to rush in to the vet. Here are some criteria to help you to decide whether he needs to be seen:

-If he does not want to eat.
-If he seems very quiet and lethargic.
-If the vomiting is becoming more frequent.
-If this problem is still going on after a week.
-Or, if your gut just tells you that there is something not quite right going on.

Cat urinating on bed. Good Morning Over the past two days my cat has decided to urinate on my bed. His... (17047 views)

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (15132 views)

Bladder surgery showed no cancer or stones. I am sorry in advance this is a little long. I just wanted to get the right... (11961 views)

Dark sticky diarrhea. My 14yr old poodle has diarrhea and an upset stomach (he keeps eating grass in the... (15859 views)

Vomiting lethargic puppy. my dog is not wanting to eat at all and is just laying around she has vomited a few... (45610 views)

Beagle has lots of problems. I found my Beagle Lucky as a stray almost a year ago, he is around 4 years old. I... (7807 views)

Good chew toys for dogs. Hi Dr, I have a 9 month old dog who is part Golden and part Canadian beaver. He... (16123 views)

Vomiting and runny eyes. Hello Doc! My cat Princess started throwing up this morning. First two times was... (48193 views)

Diarrhea with canned food. We have only had goliath for 5 months. all my other cats I would give them a little... (6674 views)

Do sheep die on their backs? Hi, there. We have been having a debate about a sheep we saw in the field behind... (75544 views)