Vomiting yellow liquid.

Breed: Old English bulldog
Maynard has been vomiting up yellowish urine colored liquid a few time in the last week. Is this something dogs do or something I should have checked out?

It's often hard to determine why a dog is vomiting.

Quite often the vomiting can be something minor such as an upset stomach because of something he has eaten.

As long as Maynard seems bright and alert and happy then it is likely not urgent for you to rush in to the vet. Here are some criteria to help you to decide whether he needs to be seen:

-If he does not want to eat.
-If he seems very quiet and lethargic.
-If the vomiting is becoming more frequent.
-If this problem is still going on after a week.
-Or, if your gut just tells you that there is something not quite right going on.

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (17179 views)

Lab not eating. Dakota, my lab, has stopped eating over the last couple of weeks and is losing... (13531 views)

Dog unable to move. d help. My dog won't move at all. We got home around 435 this afternoon and she ate... (70357 views)

Red bubble in corner of eye. My dog has a red membrane sticking out from the corner of his eye - kind of like a... (27235 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (72879 views)

Leaking anal glands. My dog has anal leakage. I had her glands expressed but she is still leaking. I... (47426 views)

Dog hurt her leg. hi my dog trixey is nearly 15.i think she may have hurt her leg because she can't... (8763 views)

Dog vomiting clear mucus and white foam. My dog continues to throw up a clear mucus with white foam. He is still very... (21885 views)

Male cat nipple problem. My male desexed cat has always had a enlarged nipple. It seems to be getting larger... (25212 views)

Senior cat not eating and losing weight. My male cat will not eat and when he does only small amounts. we are constantly... (12836 views)