Vomiting yellow liquid.

Breed: Old English bulldog
Maynard has been vomiting up yellowish urine colored liquid a few time in the last week. Is this something dogs do or something I should have checked out?

It's often hard to determine why a dog is vomiting.

Quite often the vomiting can be something minor such as an upset stomach because of something he has eaten.

As long as Maynard seems bright and alert and happy then it is likely not urgent for you to rush in to the vet. Here are some criteria to help you to decide whether he needs to be seen:

-If he does not want to eat.
-If he seems very quiet and lethargic.
-If the vomiting is becoming more frequent.
-If this problem is still going on after a week.
-Or, if your gut just tells you that there is something not quite right going on.

Itchy face and ears. Abbey has been itching her neck face ears area ive stopped with dog treats changed... (10762 views)

Clavaseptin and diarrhea. My puppy recently had to spend a night at the vet, we are pretty sure he just ate... (14234 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (46501 views)

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (6823 views)

High liver enzymes. I had placed Archie in a board and care home while we were on vacation. After coming... (11819 views)

Large liver and spleen. Male cat 10 yo & neutered has enlarged pancreas and spleen, slightly enlarged liver.... (21188 views)

Ear problems in a cat. I adopted my cat Fudge from a shelter when he was 9. He came with a host of... (9717 views)

Coughing puppy. My 3 month old puppy is trying to hack/cough up as if she has something stuck in... (11142 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (10060 views)

19 year old cat died. My 19 yo childhood cat died this morning and my parents, who aren't the sort of... (8061 views)