Vomiting yellow liquid.

Breed: Old English bulldog
Maynard has been vomiting up yellowish urine colored liquid a few time in the last week. Is this something dogs do or something I should have checked out?

It's often hard to determine why a dog is vomiting.

Quite often the vomiting can be something minor such as an upset stomach because of something he has eaten.

As long as Maynard seems bright and alert and happy then it is likely not urgent for you to rush in to the vet. Here are some criteria to help you to decide whether he needs to be seen:

-If he does not want to eat.
-If he seems very quiet and lethargic.
-If the vomiting is becoming more frequent.
-If this problem is still going on after a week.
-Or, if your gut just tells you that there is something not quite right going on.

Bloated and leaking urine. This past week my 12 year old german shepard has been wetting herself and last night... (20305 views)

Did Orbax cause diarrhea? Hi Dr Marie, it's me again regarding Bandit, my 4 yr old DSH. I had e-mailed you... (10149 views)

Dog ate fertilizer. Hi Dr. Marie, Jake, a 25 lb Border Collie mix ate a small amount of a grass... (45854 views)

Did convenia cause death? Dear Dr. Marie, My beloved pet has died just seven days after receiving a shot of... (12649 views)

Swollen eye and face. Hello, My 12.5 years old dog, Siberian husky, (in very good condition... (11938 views)

Dog has itchy bum. Bella is 3 years old. She's been having some anal itching the past few days but... (118211 views)

Normal to cry when put to sleep? Two weeks ago I put my 18 and three quarter year old dog Bertie to sleep. He would... (19043 views)

Home remedy for ear infection? Hello, My golden bailey was sprayed by a skunk in September, his shots are up to... (13391 views)

Dog barked during euthanasia. Hi Why most likley did my dog bark out when the vet put him to sleep. I thought... (13033 views)

Staggering Rottweiler I have a nine month old female rottweiler mix. She is eating nutro max dog food. She... (9845 views)