Vomiting yellow liquid.

Breed: Old English bulldog
Maynard has been vomiting up yellowish urine colored liquid a few time in the last week. Is this something dogs do or something I should have checked out?

It's often hard to determine why a dog is vomiting.

Quite often the vomiting can be something minor such as an upset stomach because of something he has eaten.

As long as Maynard seems bright and alert and happy then it is likely not urgent for you to rush in to the vet. Here are some criteria to help you to decide whether he needs to be seen:

-If he does not want to eat.
-If he seems very quiet and lethargic.
-If the vomiting is becoming more frequent.
-If this problem is still going on after a week.
-Or, if your gut just tells you that there is something not quite right going on.

Dogs eyes are lazy. Within the past 2 days I have noticed my dog's eyes are turing outward, like they... (81163 views)

Itchy dog. This is a follow on of a question past #2740. Choo Choo's itch has continued all... (6181 views)

Vomiting undigested food. My cat primarily eats dry food. She frequently vomits undigested food.What can I do... (11464 views)

Peeing in the house. I would like a REAL solution to this, without the standard answers or suggestions(... (7646 views)

What kind of dog to get? My dog Toby died at the age of 14 2 moths ago.Me and my family r looking 4 a new... (6282 views)

Boxer with kennel cough. I adopted Shelby from a shelter. She has the kennel cough and I am treating her with... (14077 views)

Ear infection and FIV. Hi, I got Monty from a rescue home 5 months ago. he is an fiv + cat and looked so... (5773 views)

Only one testicle descended. I have a 7 month old male boxer who has only had one of his testicles drop. Can you... (55588 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (9947 views)

Pumpkin for anal glands. My dog has anal gland troubles, the vet mentioned fiber treats, I was wondering for... (30646 views)