Vomiting yellow liquid.

Breed: Old English bulldog
Maynard has been vomiting up yellowish urine colored liquid a few time in the last week. Is this something dogs do or something I should have checked out?

It's often hard to determine why a dog is vomiting.

Quite often the vomiting can be something minor such as an upset stomach because of something he has eaten.

As long as Maynard seems bright and alert and happy then it is likely not urgent for you to rush in to the vet. Here are some criteria to help you to decide whether he needs to be seen:

-If he does not want to eat.
-If he seems very quiet and lethargic.
-If the vomiting is becoming more frequent.
-If this problem is still going on after a week.
-Or, if your gut just tells you that there is something not quite right going on.

Feeding a cat with fatty liver. Hi Dr. Marie, I am in a bit of a muddy situation. My client changed vets for ONE of... (7077 views)

Ear problems in a cat. I adopted my cat Fudge from a shelter when he was 9. He came with a host of... (9944 views)

How long for Frontline to work An older cat has been living under my porch for a while. I am interested in bringing... (9368 views)

Mycoplasma in rats. Hi, my name is Ann and I have two rats, Pinky and Roc. Unfortunately, one has... (10349 views)

Diarrhea with canned food. We have only had goliath for 5 months. all my other cats I would give them a little... (5283 views)

Cat eating less than normal. My cat Noir hasn't been feeling well for about 5 days now. He is a 3 year old,... (74538 views)

Melanoma in mouth of dog. My dog has melanoma for the second time. She first got it in her mouth about two... (14700 views)

Liver disease and diarrhea? Hi Dr. Marie My 11 y.o. Boston Andi (about 14 pounds) has been a healthy girl all... (5449 views)

Diabetes and cushings. Doc, I need an objective viewpoint. My 14 yr 3mo old dog Buddy has been diagnosed 3... (22870 views)

Drinking and urinating more. my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on... (7029 views)