Milo's chicken jerky safety?

Breed: Mixed
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken jerky from china problems. I've been giving my two dogs Milo's chicken jerky for about 4 months (two pieces, one in the morning one at night). The label on the package says 100% real, No artificial flavors or colors..."Created by people who love dogs"...I never realized the jerky was made in china. Is Milo's safe? It discusses me that we can't even make jerky here...import from china, good god!! Are companies that cheap? You can't trust anything from china!! No symptoms yet, should I stop giving them jerky? Thanks, Greg.

We still don't know why dogs are getting sick after eating chicken jerky. What we do know right now is that any chicken jerky that is made in China (or with ingredients from China) is suspect. So, if the packaging says "China" anywhere on it then I would not feed it!

I have had a number of complaints about Milo's in my article on chicken jerky problems in dogs.

There has been no official recall of any chicken jerky products yet.

bloat in boerboels Hello. I'm currently looking at information about the boerboel. I'm thinking about... (9827 views)

Blood in stools. My dog has bright red blood in his stools. He is in good form, jumping around and... (10031 views)

Type of clippers? I need to know what kind or brand of trimmer to use on my rough coat Collie. Tried... (10211 views)

Anxious at night time. Okay, So this is a slightly weird question but it is one that is extremely... (31186 views)

Bump on dog's neck. Hello, I found a small, pink, raised bump on my dog's neck this morning. It is... (109103 views)

Pemphigus and prednisone. Dear Dr Marie I am from Nepal. It is a developing country with per capita income... (5089 views)

Doesn't like s/d. My dog has bladder stones(a lot) and was put on Hills Prescription diet s/d Canine... (9599 views)

Heavy breathing in dog. My dog seems to be panting and breathing heavily quite often, almost all the time,... (14832 views)

Flea problems. My dog Roxie has had a flea dip and has had her last months flea treatment, but she... (8565 views)

Chin acne. Hi there, My cat came down with a case of feline acne, probably caused by stress,... (9528 views)