Milo's chicken jerky safety?

Breed: Mixed
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken jerky from china problems. I've been giving my two dogs Milo's chicken jerky for about 4 months (two pieces, one in the morning one at night). The label on the package says 100% real, No artificial flavors or colors..."Created by people who love dogs"...I never realized the jerky was made in china. Is Milo's safe? It discusses me that we can't even make jerky here...import from china, good god!! Are companies that cheap? You can't trust anything from china!! No symptoms yet, should I stop giving them jerky? Thanks, Greg.

We still don't know why dogs are getting sick after eating chicken jerky. What we do know right now is that any chicken jerky that is made in China (or with ingredients from China) is suspect. So, if the packaging says "China" anywhere on it then I would not feed it!

I have had a number of complaints about Milo's in my article on chicken jerky problems in dogs.

There has been no official recall of any chicken jerky products yet.

Heart disease or cancer? Lazarus is still fighting. I appreciated that you understood my humor on the last... (5983 views)

Coughing older dog. Parker is a slightly smaller than average Wheaten mix who has been overweight most... (6953 views)

Possible elbow hygroma. I just noticed a mass on my 4 month old puppy's front right leg. She is mini... (29499 views)

Beagle has lots of problems. I found my Beagle Lucky as a stray almost a year ago, he is around 4 years old. I... (7805 views)

Rash on Daschund My dog has a very red rash on her lower abdominal area and vaginal area. She bites... (13027 views)

Vomiting and trouble with urination and stool. My 5 year old goldendoodle vomited (not food regurgitation) this morning, is trying... (25591 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (31322 views)

Whipworm treatment? I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that... (6335 views)

Painful defecation. Hello again Dr. Marie I had contacted you just awhile ago about my cat Linus and... (6221 views)

Are raisins toxic to cats? Hello, On Monday of this week (today is Wednesday) my cat came up to me while I... (33783 views)