Milo's chicken jerky safety?

Breed: Mixed
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken jerky from china problems. I've been giving my two dogs Milo's chicken jerky for about 4 months (two pieces, one in the morning one at night). The label on the package says 100% real, No artificial flavors or colors..."Created by people who love dogs"...I never realized the jerky was made in china. Is Milo's safe? It discusses me that we can't even make jerky here...import from china, good god!! Are companies that cheap? You can't trust anything from china!! No symptoms yet, should I stop giving them jerky? Thanks, Greg.

We still don't know why dogs are getting sick after eating chicken jerky. What we do know right now is that any chicken jerky that is made in China (or with ingredients from China) is suspect. So, if the packaging says "China" anywhere on it then I would not feed it!

I have had a number of complaints about Milo's in my article on chicken jerky problems in dogs.

There has been no official recall of any chicken jerky products yet.

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (8265 views)

Cat losing weight. I have had my 10 year-old cat on Tapazole for about a year, but in the past couple... (7884 views)

Testicular and splenic masses. My 9 year old Golden Retriever had enlarged testicles with no other symptoms. I took... (7195 views)

High bile acids Hi Dr. Marie Over the course of the past 9 months, my dog Oreo's liver enzymes... (42291 views)

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (4617 views)

Cat not getting over URTI. Hi, My cat has suffered from flu from approx 8 mths old but these days never seems... (5957 views)

Dog with FCE Dr. M, We have a 40 pound bulldog terrier mix. Eight days ago he was fighting with... (6755 views)

Euthanasia for older cat. I euthanized my cat on Friday, and I regret it so badly. He was 14 1/2 years old,... (7924 views)

Cat peeing on the carpet. My cat will not stop urinating on the carpet, she has seen a vet and has no medical... (11561 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (5036 views)