Milo's chicken jerky safety?

Breed: Mixed
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken jerky from china problems. I've been giving my two dogs Milo's chicken jerky for about 4 months (two pieces, one in the morning one at night). The label on the package says 100% real, No artificial flavors or colors..."Created by people who love dogs"...I never realized the jerky was made in china. Is Milo's safe? It discusses me that we can't even make jerky here...import from china, good god!! Are companies that cheap? You can't trust anything from china!! No symptoms yet, should I stop giving them jerky? Thanks, Greg.

We still don't know why dogs are getting sick after eating chicken jerky. What we do know right now is that any chicken jerky that is made in China (or with ingredients from China) is suspect. So, if the packaging says "China" anywhere on it then I would not feed it!

I have had a number of complaints about Milo's in my article on chicken jerky problems in dogs.

There has been no official recall of any chicken jerky products yet.

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (10279 views)

Red spot near vulva. My six-year-old spayed, lab mix has a small red area near her vulva. She bites and... (21762 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (8835 views)

Stroke or brain tumor? I have been doing a lot of searching on the internet over the weekend and am glad... (10517 views)

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (72926 views)

Dog is paralyzed. How are you? I have been reading lots of articles at your site and they help me... (4918 views)

Sick cat. HI. MY cat has been sick for the last two months or so. The last few weeks however,... (10248 views)

Is Raid toxic to cats? My fiance lives in Florida and sprays Raid insecticide to kill bugs. In a few months... (93648 views)

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (6876 views)

FIV positive and diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie - I took in a semi feral cat about six weeks ago. He is FIV+. He has... (15198 views)