Milo's chicken jerky safety?

Breed: Mixed
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken jerky from china problems. I've been giving my two dogs Milo's chicken jerky for about 4 months (two pieces, one in the morning one at night). The label on the package says 100% real, No artificial flavors or colors..."Created by people who love dogs"...I never realized the jerky was made in china. Is Milo's safe? It discusses me that we can't even make jerky here...import from china, good god!! Are companies that cheap? You can't trust anything from china!! No symptoms yet, should I stop giving them jerky? Thanks, Greg.

We still don't know why dogs are getting sick after eating chicken jerky. What we do know right now is that any chicken jerky that is made in China (or with ingredients from China) is suspect. So, if the packaging says "China" anywhere on it then I would not feed it!

I have had a number of complaints about Milo's in my article on chicken jerky problems in dogs.

There has been no official recall of any chicken jerky products yet.

Pink growths on chest of dog. Sometime in the past 4 weeks my dog has developed small string like pink growths on... (16932 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (12915 views)

Crusty ears on a cat. My just over 3 month old, 100% indoor kitten has some crustiness on both tip/edge of... (29287 views)

Lesion on cat's neck Hello, My cat had a lesion on his neck, it caused him no obvious pain. I... (9919 views)

When to put down older dog. I know my dog is on the way out, she has cataracts, hearing is dim, legs are shaky,... (7713 views)

Cancer or infection? I recently had to put my dog to sleep after I found out he had cancer that had... (11751 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (14681 views)

Chin acne. Hi there, My cat came down with a case of feline acne, probably caused by stress,... (11269 views)

Bad for dog to eat paper? iv had Lexi 4 almost 6 months now, and she just loves to chew paper. i know she is... (41833 views)

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (12573 views)