Milo's chicken jerky safety?

Breed: Mixed
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken jerky from china problems. I've been giving my two dogs Milo's chicken jerky for about 4 months (two pieces, one in the morning one at night). The label on the package says 100% real, No artificial flavors or colors..."Created by people who love dogs"...I never realized the jerky was made in china. Is Milo's safe? It discusses me that we can't even make jerky here...import from china, good god!! Are companies that cheap? You can't trust anything from china!! No symptoms yet, should I stop giving them jerky? Thanks, Greg.

We still don't know why dogs are getting sick after eating chicken jerky. What we do know right now is that any chicken jerky that is made in China (or with ingredients from China) is suspect. So, if the packaging says "China" anywhere on it then I would not feed it!

I have had a number of complaints about Milo's in my article on chicken jerky problems in dogs.

There has been no official recall of any chicken jerky products yet.

How does a vet put a dog to sleep? i'm thinking about putting my dog to sleep and i was wondering if i could stay in... (17789 views)

Eating grass and vomiting. Bleu has always been a resilient dog with now health problems, but over the last... (20040 views)

Histolytica in cats. My cat has low levels of histolytica. I was informed it was common and not necessary... (5113 views)

Straining to urinate. I have an 8 year old yellow lab named Chloie. She was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (5588 views)

Diarrhea and then death. My question is about the death of our Daisy Mae. We are staying in South Padre... (38922 views)

Paraneoplastic syndrome? In 3/2013 after suffering 2 "seizures," Clark was diagnosed with insulinoma from... (7271 views)

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (19511 views)

Is this distemper? I live in Mexico and I rescued Trinket when she was 8 to 10 weeks old. She had... (9775 views)

Can dogs eat carrots? hi i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a... (14719 views)

No bowel movement after dentistry. Dear Dr Marie, Thank you for creating this website. I have a 12 year old male... (11788 views)