Milo's chicken jerky safety?

Breed: Mixed
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken jerky from china problems. I've been giving my two dogs Milo's chicken jerky for about 4 months (two pieces, one in the morning one at night). The label on the package says 100% real, No artificial flavors or colors..."Created by people who love dogs"...I never realized the jerky was made in china. Is Milo's safe? It discusses me that we can't even make jerky here...import from china, good god!! Are companies that cheap? You can't trust anything from china!! No symptoms yet, should I stop giving them jerky? Thanks, Greg.

We still don't know why dogs are getting sick after eating chicken jerky. What we do know right now is that any chicken jerky that is made in China (or with ingredients from China) is suspect. So, if the packaging says "China" anywhere on it then I would not feed it!

I have had a number of complaints about Milo's in my article on chicken jerky problems in dogs.

There has been no official recall of any chicken jerky products yet.

Paraneoplastic syndrome? In 3/2013 after suffering 2 "seizures," Clark was diagnosed with insulinoma from... (5314 views)

Cavalier screaming in pain. Hi there, since last Thursday my puppy having very strange moment and I went to my... (33805 views)

Do male cats go into heat? Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or... (6729 views)

Arthritis in a Newfie. My ten year old Newfie mix is eating less and seems very stiff and sometimes... (9100 views)

Give thyroid medicine? Hi there, I live in a remote northern community and we do not have a vet here. My... (6298 views)

Sick, limping puppy. Good Evening I know my puppy needs to go to the vet however the vet will not be... (7752 views)

Hamster skin problems. Hello my hamster hair has started to fall out and he got flaky skin with sore's from... (14461 views)

Boxer grinding teeth. my fixed female boxer has recently started grinding her teeth. she seems to do this... (47875 views)

Proteus indole positive diarrhea. Hello, I am from Romania. My cat Bruno (10 months) has diarrhea and at the faeces... (7403 views)

Dog ate a needle. My dog had not been eating his usual amount and I was watching him, he then began to... (10196 views)