Urinating in her sleep.

Breed: english setter
my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was sleeping soundly after a vigorous day of running and playing but the next two times were ordinary days. she had done this one other time several months ago but not again until now could she have a u t i?

It's a great idea to have your vet check a urine sample for Belle. My guess is that this is something called USMI or estrogen-responsive incontinence:

USMI.

Health problems. WE DO NEED A QUICK ANSWER, BUT IN CASE DOG WILL HANG ON, HERE GOES: 10 YRS OLD... (8324 views)

Ferret with hair loss and wobbliness. My ferett has lost all hair on back and i came home today and he is extremly wobbly... (19236 views)

Cat vomits after eating wet food. My cat has been doing this strange thing, but only after she eats wet food. It... (12388 views)

Can dog get Hepatitis C? can dogs contract hep c from biting someone that has it? ... (26743 views)

Should we put down out cat? Good evening. My 15 year old tabby seems to be in rough shape. He is still... (5512 views)

Crusty sores on cat. I noticed Robin had a sore that seemed infected under the right side of his chin. I... (28784 views)

Dog leaking urine when sleeping. My dog is leaking urine when she is sleeping. She pees on the bed or on the couch. ... (120995 views)

Cancerous growth in dog's mouth? Hi, I have just spotted a growth in my dogs mouth. What does mouth cancer look like... (13657 views)

Mascara for dogs? I have noticed eyelashes on my 11 month old bichon frise and i would love to put... (21828 views)

Sudden death. My 3-yr old robust, healthy male house cat suddenly dropped dead in the middle of... (21384 views)