Urinating in her sleep.

Breed: english setter
my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was sleeping soundly after a vigorous day of running and playing but the next two times were ordinary days. she had done this one other time several months ago but not again until now could she have a u t i?

It's a great idea to have your vet check a urine sample for Belle. My guess is that this is something called USMI or estrogen-responsive incontinence:

USMI.

Anal gland problems. Hello. I am a veterinary assistant and I am having an issue with my Cane Corso's... (8856 views)

Worms in vomit. My dog threw up a yellow substance and it had worm like creatures I it what should I... (11052 views)

Should we euthanize? Hershey was diagnosed with lymphoma today. He has two large swollen nodes under his... (15438 views)

Worms in kittens. Hey there, I just got two 9 week old kittens. They have had their shots but they... (70303 views)

Cleansing diet for dogs? I've just heard about the Chinese dog treat scare, and I'm going to check all my... (6194 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (9298 views)

Pooping in house. I got my dog Clyde on June 25, 2012. He is a 4 year-old Lhasa. His previous owners... (11704 views)

Dog's urine smells unusual. A few days ago I noticed that my dog's urine smells a bit strong. I can't really... (138225 views)

First heat cycle in dogs. when do chiuahuahs have their first heat... (9875 views)

Blood in urine My male cat has red staining to his urine, he isn't acting any different but is... (6647 views)