Urinating in her sleep.

Breed: english setter
my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was sleeping soundly after a vigorous day of running and playing but the next two times were ordinary days. she had done this one other time several months ago but not again until now could she have a u t i?

It's a great idea to have your vet check a urine sample for Belle. My guess is that this is something called USMI or estrogen-responsive incontinence:

USMI.

Stuffed up nose. Dear Vet, We have a 12 year old Australian Shepard, 80 pound male. He is not having... (12005 views)

Dental problems and weight loss. i think she has a bad tooth,lost of weight,not eating her regular food,gave her rice... (18013 views)

Dog is balding. can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes... (9946 views)

Pug died after pooping blood. my female pug passed away between 4:00A.M. & 8:00 A.m. yesterday. She had never... (58145 views)

Metronidazole for cats alternative? My 16-hr-old neutered male cat is diabetic (since 2008) Was recently prescribed... (13957 views)

Possible seizure in toy poodle. my just had a shaking spell, he was shaking,panting,peeing and very unblanced when... (17743 views)

Arthritis medicines for cats. Please tell me what you use for daily dose meloxicam for 12 pound 15 yr old cat.... (8106 views)

Upper respiratory virus Thank you for your past advise. I now have another question that is regarding... (17051 views)

Arsenic in Rawhides? I've given my dogs rawhides for years with no problems--usually 1-2/day. They enjoy... (8131 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (11582 views)