Urinating in her sleep.

Breed: english setter
my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was sleeping soundly after a vigorous day of running and playing but the next two times were ordinary days. she had done this one other time several months ago but not again until now could she have a u t i?

It's a great idea to have your vet check a urine sample for Belle. My guess is that this is something called USMI or estrogen-responsive incontinence:

USMI.

Painful dog. I apologize in advance for this being so long, but I want to give the history so you... (7785 views)

How much water does a puppy drink? My dog is almost 9 months old and he drinks water all the time i often find him... (13174 views)

Has my cat been poisoned? I think my cat has been poisoned. We found him very unlike himself, just sitting a... (7590 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (5988 views)

Cat has vomiting and diarrhea. Hi my cat is about one year old and we feed him and give him water everday but he... (12816 views)

Is ginger safe for dogs? I make dog biscuits to sell at craft shows and with xmas coming up sooner than we... (42696 views)

Balding legs Two month old Freddie was a rescue with mites. He went through the sulphur bath... (7926 views)

Dog died after having diarrhea. My dog Dott is a small Aussie mix, weighing about 28 lbs. She is normally very... (25580 views)

Cat not doing well. Hi Dr. Marie, First I want to say I love your page on Facebook and I am a big Fan... (7933 views)

Information on parvo virus. Hello dr., I am a senior in high school doing a senior project and my topic... (17011 views)