Urinating in her sleep.

Breed: english setter
my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was sleeping soundly after a vigorous day of running and playing but the next two times were ordinary days. she had done this one other time several months ago but not again until now could she have a u t i?

It's a great idea to have your vet check a urine sample for Belle. My guess is that this is something called USMI or estrogen-responsive incontinence:

USMI.

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (9490 views)

Older dog liver problems. We gave a 13 year old Maltese. He has had liver shunts and since he was 3 months we... (11568 views)

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (12058 views)

Dog with balance issues. My dog broke her back molar tooth on a bone 2yrs ago, she did get a infection, but i... (9987 views)

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (15166 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (10255 views)

Dog leaking urine. Aud is 5 year old black mini poodle. The past 3 days she is leaking urine. She is... (20650 views)

Deformed leg on puppy. I have a Pomeranian Maltese that gave birth early yesterday morning. When going to... (11101 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (5226 views)

Benadryl for allergies? Dear Dr. Marie, Sadie, my eight year old daschund has a skin condition that causes... (6805 views)