Urinating in her sleep.

Breed: english setter
my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was sleeping soundly after a vigorous day of running and playing but the next two times were ordinary days. she had done this one other time several months ago but not again until now could she have a u t i?

It's a great idea to have your vet check a urine sample for Belle. My guess is that this is something called USMI or estrogen-responsive incontinence:

USMI.

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (12024 views)

Heart disease or cancer? Lazarus is still fighting. I appreciated that you understood my humor on the last... (4776 views)

Can a dog be born with rabies. does dog have rabbies when they were... (13805 views)

Dog barked during euthanasia. Hi Why most likley did my dog bark out when the vet put him to sleep. I thought... (12718 views)

Puppy is leaking urine. Im concerned about my puppy frequent and what seems to be lack of urin control. The... (20639 views)

Is pinkeye contagious to pets? My husband just contracted pink eye. Is it possible for him to spread it to our dog... (29218 views)

Melanoma in mouth of dog. My dog has melanoma for the second time. She first got it in her mouth about two... (14875 views)

Is aspirin safe for dogs? I bought the excel enteric coated aspirin 81mg each for my 85lb husky. I don't know... (17046 views)

Cat with painful lump. my outside cat just recently got a big lump on the right side of his stomach and he... (16640 views)

Thirsty hamster my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she... (17804 views)