Urinating in her sleep.

Breed: english setter
my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was sleeping soundly after a vigorous day of running and playing but the next two times were ordinary days. she had done this one other time several months ago but not again until now could she have a u t i?

It's a great idea to have your vet check a urine sample for Belle. My guess is that this is something called USMI or estrogen-responsive incontinence:

USMI.

Dog ate collar. Our dog ate half of a leather, metal studded collar about a week ago, which after a... (16169 views)

PNST in a dog. My Jack Russell (8 years old) was just diagnosed with a PNST. Which was discovered... (14624 views)

Wounds by anus. hello, i have a boxer and it is the third time that he has some kind of wound inside... (22807 views)

Blue lump on dog's belly. Around Christmas, I noticed a blue-tinted bump, about 3 mm in diameter, on my dog's... (27486 views)

What caused my cat to die? Hello Dr. Marie - I found my cat dead yesterday morning under my neighbors van,... (48740 views)

Chin acne in a dog. My 1 year old cane corso keeps getting bumps on his chin similar to acne or zits. I... (15559 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (9573 views)

Time for euthanasia. Mr. Magoo is 14 1/2 years old. He has Cushings disease (not being treated) and... (6185 views)

Cat attacked by dog. My cat lulu was just attacked by a dog today....i'm a new mommy...and currently... (7247 views)

Can I get toxoplasmosis from my dog? I've caught my dog eating stray cat feces in my yard several times. I would then... (41941 views)