Freckles on a dog's belly.

Breed: papillon
Francois has developed some brown spots on his belly and testicles. He licks in that area but I am not sure if it is from the spots or just cleaning. He has just turned 10 months. He is on topical flea and heartworm meds. I have photos, I will email them.
Thank You,
Lorri Stanley

Thanks for the photos:

1.
freckles on dog belly

2.
brown stuff on dog testicles

In the first picture all that I can see are freckles in his groin and on his penis. If these are the spots that you are describing then I wouldn't be worried at all.

The second picture is a little hard to decipher. If these spots are the same as the ones I see in #1 then I wouldn't be worried. But, if they are scabs that are raised and can be picked off then he may have a mild scrotal dermatitis which is an infection affected the skin of the scrotum.

If he licks the area a few times a day I am not worried, but if he is obsessed with licking his testicles then this could be a sign of some irritation and I would have your vet check him out.

I'm guessing that everything is normal though. Keep in mind that I can't give a diagnosis over the internet, so if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then I would have your vet examine him.

Pink growths on chest of dog. Sometime in the past 4 weeks my dog has developed small string like pink growths on... (14664 views)

Blood in urine. I have taken my dog to 2 vets, and had numerous tests. I noticed she was peeing... (4523 views)

Hypothyroidism? We have a 101 lbs. 7-year-old purebred Chocolate lab that has small to medium... (4449 views)

Coughing after spay. My cat was spayed 6 days ago. At first she was great.Incision looked great and still... (13508 views)

Kennel Cough. Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do... (5711 views)

Mouth infection in cat. my cat has an infection in his mouth on his bottom lip. i think it is from bitting... (7925 views)

Not eating and tired cat. My kitty is a very playful cat. Runs, jumps and cuddles all day long. He is looking... (50129 views)

Sneezing cat. We have adopted a feral cat off the back porch in November. We think she is about 2... (12805 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. We went up to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, both of our dogs receive home made food,... (13382 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (9971 views)