Freckles on a dog's belly.

Breed: papillon
Francois has developed some brown spots on his belly and testicles. He licks in that area but I am not sure if it is from the spots or just cleaning. He has just turned 10 months. He is on topical flea and heartworm meds. I have photos, I will email them.
Thank You,
Lorri Stanley

Thanks for the photos:

1.
freckles on dog belly

2.
brown stuff on dog testicles

In the first picture all that I can see are freckles in his groin and on his penis. If these are the spots that you are describing then I wouldn't be worried at all.

The second picture is a little hard to decipher. If these spots are the same as the ones I see in #1 then I wouldn't be worried. But, if they are scabs that are raised and can be picked off then he may have a mild scrotal dermatitis which is an infection affected the skin of the scrotum.

If he licks the area a few times a day I am not worried, but if he is obsessed with licking his testicles then this could be a sign of some irritation and I would have your vet check him out.

I'm guessing that everything is normal though. Keep in mind that I can't give a diagnosis over the internet, so if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then I would have your vet examine him.

Only one testicle descended. I have a 7 month old male boxer who has only had one of his testicles drop. Can you... (57236 views)

Brown fur from licking. Plato has been licking his paws, face and butt a lot. Now those areas are turning... (44775 views)

Pregnant cat in heat? I thought Clhoe was pregnant , she went into (Heat)a month ago and was seen being...... (13568 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (20303 views)

Costco Kirkland flea product Hello We have 2 American Bulldogs. We have been using Frontline for a few years... (12594 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (13024 views)

dog rigid then drowsy I was rubbing my dog's tummy while he was lying on his back like always. He then... (8018 views)

Is this rabies? My dog is going crazy. He's been shaking and walking somewhere and walking back for... (6958 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My dog is just laying here stiff in the rear but wont move anything but his head. He... (9662 views)

Benadryl for thunderstorms? My dog is terified of thunderstoms. Pants, tongue hanging out, eyes huge, and heart... (36855 views)