Freckles on a dog's belly.

Breed: papillon
Francois has developed some brown spots on his belly and testicles. He licks in that area but I am not sure if it is from the spots or just cleaning. He has just turned 10 months. He is on topical flea and heartworm meds. I have photos, I will email them.
Thank You,
Lorri Stanley

Thanks for the photos:

1.
freckles on dog belly

2.
brown stuff on dog testicles

In the first picture all that I can see are freckles in his groin and on his penis. If these are the spots that you are describing then I wouldn't be worried at all.

The second picture is a little hard to decipher. If these spots are the same as the ones I see in #1 then I wouldn't be worried. But, if they are scabs that are raised and can be picked off then he may have a mild scrotal dermatitis which is an infection affected the skin of the scrotum.

If he licks the area a few times a day I am not worried, but if he is obsessed with licking his testicles then this could be a sign of some irritation and I would have your vet check him out.

I'm guessing that everything is normal though. Keep in mind that I can't give a diagnosis over the internet, so if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then I would have your vet examine him.

Trouble breathing and died. my beloved cat mr whippy died recently and i am breaking my heart thinking i could... (8941 views)

Has my cat been poisoned? I think my cat has been poisoned. We found him very unlike himself, just sitting a... (7531 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (6503 views)

Lip fold pyoderma. I have suddenly noticed that Blue has an area of bright red, raw skin on both sides... (10922 views)

Increase in dog's thirst and urination. My dog has been acting fuuny the past few nights he wakes me up 2-3 times a night to... (8961 views)

Dog eats grapes. Hi. I live in rural Peru and have three dogs. I am writing regarding the oldest who... (5297 views)

Large mammary lump. Hi Dr Marie My dog Jenna is 13. Lately i have been aware that she has developed a... (8687 views)

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (11635 views)

Flying with your dog. Hello! We have recently purchased a mini schnoodle. She will be 8 weeks old when... (7406 views)

Cat's leg swollen. Hi there. I've spent an hour or more doing research about this online, and I'm at a... (7770 views)