Freckles on a dog's belly.

Breed: papillon
Francois has developed some brown spots on his belly and testicles. He licks in that area but I am not sure if it is from the spots or just cleaning. He has just turned 10 months. He is on topical flea and heartworm meds. I have photos, I will email them.
Thank You,
Lorri Stanley

Thanks for the photos:

1.
freckles on dog belly

2.
brown stuff on dog testicles

In the first picture all that I can see are freckles in his groin and on his penis. If these are the spots that you are describing then I wouldn't be worried at all.

The second picture is a little hard to decipher. If these spots are the same as the ones I see in #1 then I wouldn't be worried. But, if they are scabs that are raised and can be picked off then he may have a mild scrotal dermatitis which is an infection affected the skin of the scrotum.

If he licks the area a few times a day I am not worried, but if he is obsessed with licking his testicles then this could be a sign of some irritation and I would have your vet check him out.

I'm guessing that everything is normal though. Keep in mind that I can't give a diagnosis over the internet, so if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then I would have your vet examine him.

Vomiting dog. Our vet has told us that Lola won't digest all her food and empty her stomach in the... (6880 views)

Cat has fleas. My poor cat has fleas, he is losing hair and is just miserable. I am looking for a... (4589 views)

Foot problem and congestion. My 10 year old dog max just finished taking cephalexin for a foot infection and has... (7116 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself. Her whole body is shaking but it is... (20739 views)

Are raisins toxic to cats? Hello, On Monday of this week (today is Wednesday) my cat came up to me while I... (27433 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (3941 views)

Sneezing dog. My 1 year old Chihuahua has been sneezing and reverse sneezing for the last couple... (24541 views)

Trouble breathing and died. my beloved cat mr whippy died recently and i am breaking my heart thinking i could... (8479 views)

Really bad skin issues. there is a PHOTO on the Pet-Forums-UK website, on the Dog Health sub-forum under Dog... (8853 views)

Stinky skin in pug. My pug is losing his hair and the skin is turning black around his neck. It started... (16756 views)