Do I have rabies?

Breed:
Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog had rabbis or not. but that dog died within 10 days after bitten me. at that time i took a injection of tetanus nothing else. Now my age is 27. I want to know that can i take injections now. is injections will sufficient or i have to take other treatments?? please help me i am in tension after seeing my friends death due to rabbies infection.

If you had gotten rabies from this dog when you were 18 years old you would have gotten very sick and likely died within a few days to weeks. If you are now 27, you can definitely be confident that you are not going to get rabies as a result of a dog bite 9 years ago.

Long term use of Clavasceptin Dear Dr Marie, Our puppy (5 months old) was diagnosed as having a kidney... (9501 views)

Dog is afraid of people. I have a shy dog and a trainer told me to densitize her to her fears. she is afraid... (5932 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 2 year old dachshund. She consumed 2 and 1/2 pieces of... (9740 views)

Rapid wheezing in a cat. My family adopted a cat from the humane society almost a year ago. When we got her... (10656 views)

Can a dog adapt to a new home? Hello, thanks for taking the time to review my question. Ok, here it goes...The... (7572 views)

Frequent urination in puppy. Dr. Marie, We have a brand new 7 week old bullmastiff female, named June...I have... (25189 views)

One puppy in litter died. I had five yookiepoo pups. One has died. Yesterday was the first day that it acted... (14902 views)

Cat limping and vomiting. Today I noticed that my cat was limping a bit. Later on in the day I noticed that... (16282 views)

Spot on eye. My boxer scratched his eye. Went to Vet and confirmed and they put him on Neomycin... (17409 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. We went up to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, both of our dogs receive home made food,... (13250 views)