Do I have rabies?

Breed:
Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog had rabbis or not. but that dog died within 10 days after bitten me. at that time i took a injection of tetanus nothing else. Now my age is 27. I want to know that can i take injections now. is injections will sufficient or i have to take other treatments?? please help me i am in tension after seeing my friends death due to rabbies infection.

If you had gotten rabies from this dog when you were 18 years old you would have gotten very sick and likely died within a few days to weeks. If you are now 27, you can definitely be confident that you are not going to get rabies as a result of a dog bite 9 years ago.

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (14976 views)

Can you die from a cat bite? hello dr.marie.i am too small to pay your fees but scared that i am not getting any... (18168 views)

Interstitial cystitis? Charlotte is constantly squatting as if she has to go, but nothing is coming out. I... (9482 views)

Do dogs get sciatica? Hi, about three weeks ago zues' back legs seemed week and clumsy and he was dripping... (13063 views)

Sensitive at tail base. My cat is 7 years old. She is the only suvivor of her litteer. All of the kittens... (114715 views)

Pancreatitis in dogs. A few days ago my little 8 pounds, 2 years old chihuahua was having an upset... (17547 views)

Bald spot on maltese. I just noticed a bald spot about the size of 2 half dollars on my Maltese right... (16337 views)

Red dots on dog's abdomen. Hello. My dog Biscuit has been having red dots like skin under his abdominal. It... (4994 views)

Dog sneezed out food. Hi there, I have a couple of concerns. My chi is about 6 and a half years... (13323 views)

Bulldog death. I had American Bulldog. Behr would have been having his 6th birthday on May 24. He... (13630 views)