Do I have rabies?

Breed:
Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog had rabbis or not. but that dog died within 10 days after bitten me. at that time i took a injection of tetanus nothing else. Now my age is 27. I want to know that can i take injections now. is injections will sufficient or i have to take other treatments?? please help me i am in tension after seeing my friends death due to rabbies infection.

If you had gotten rabies from this dog when you were 18 years old you would have gotten very sick and likely died within a few days to weeks. If you are now 27, you can definitely be confident that you are not going to get rabies as a result of a dog bite 9 years ago.

Roundworm in cats. my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer... (5540 views)

Brown bugs on my dog. I got a new dog, a crossbreed of Pomeranian and Chihuahua, and I discovered... (9097 views)

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (9482 views)

Lethargic after Trifexis. Hello, Thank you for your help. My beagle, Daisy (25 lbs), ate her dose of... (25099 views)

No bowel movement? Hi & thank you for taking my question. I would like to know if it is normal for my... (14986 views)

Flaky skin. Samson has flakey skin that is most obvious on his back toward the tail and under... (16941 views)

Red dots on dog's abdomen. Hello. My dog Biscuit has been having red dots like skin under his abdominal. It... (5397 views)

cat with trouble breathing I have a cat named Bunny, she is about 4 or 5 years old, she is a little over... (25218 views)

Pregnant 10 month old dog. my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can... (12958 views)

Bump after fight. My dog got attacked by another dog 4 days ago during a walk. The other dog was on a... (83983 views)