Do I have rabies?

Breed:
Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog had rabbis or not. but that dog died within 10 days after bitten me. at that time i took a injection of tetanus nothing else. Now my age is 27. I want to know that can i take injections now. is injections will sufficient or i have to take other treatments?? please help me i am in tension after seeing my friends death due to rabbies infection.

If you had gotten rabies from this dog when you were 18 years old you would have gotten very sick and likely died within a few days to weeks. If you are now 27, you can definitely be confident that you are not going to get rabies as a result of a dog bite 9 years ago.

Is clostridium contagious? Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had... (17300 views)

Give thyroid medicine? Hi there, I live in a remote northern community and we do not have a vet here. My... (8856 views)

Lump on hamster near leg. Hi, My hamster has a pink lump on her right side (Near the front right leg) She... (18663 views)

Puffy cat ear. Dr. Marie, my cat Dexter has developed some type of a bump on his right ear. It's... (30227 views)

Dental care for older dog. I have an older dog with bad teeth but no way to afford doggy dental. I was... (25387 views)

Do cats get chicken pox? it is not of a cat of mine a cat i saw he had spots that looked alot like chickenpox... (30493 views)

Kennel cough not getting better. Hello, My English bulldog puppy has been diagnosed with Kennel cough. He has had... (14165 views)

Itchy dog. This is a follow on of a question past #2740. Choo Choo's itch has continued all... (8273 views)

Enlarged lymph nodes on chemo. My furry child was recently diagnosed Lymphoma, cells suggestive of T-cell. I do... (14779 views)

Tubes in dogs ears? our bulldog has bad problems with his ears they are almost swollen shut. our vet... (20172 views)