Do I have rabies?

Breed:
Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog had rabbis or not. but that dog died within 10 days after bitten me. at that time i took a injection of tetanus nothing else. Now my age is 27. I want to know that can i take injections now. is injections will sufficient or i have to take other treatments?? please help me i am in tension after seeing my friends death due to rabbies infection.

If you had gotten rabies from this dog when you were 18 years old you would have gotten very sick and likely died within a few days to weeks. If you are now 27, you can definitely be confident that you are not going to get rabies as a result of a dog bite 9 years ago.

Metronidazole side effects? My Dog had a surgery Dec 9. The Doctor removed a tumor from his small intestine. He... (15754 views)

Diabetic cat problems. I have a diabetic cat who gets 4ml ProZinc 2x per day with meals. Normally she is... (6940 views)

Does Hartz flea treatment work? My dogs have gotten fleas and I've been putting Hartz flea treatment on them but it... (16806 views)

Rat with facial swelling. My rat has developed swelling on the left side of her face. Her entire cheek has... (20895 views)

Worms in stool. My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of... (18433 views)

Cat vomits regularly. My 4year old cat has been throwing up over the past two months. 99% is food. ( dry... (5654 views)

Handling newborn kittens. Hello, My cat has recently had kittens. I think they are a day old. She had... (10046 views)

Lepto from mice? I live in New York City, in an apartment. Two days ago, I left Honey's food out on... (15121 views)

Heartworm in a puppy? I recently sold an 11 week old pomeranian on January 24, 2010 due to allergies. I... (13521 views)

Low T4 and thyroid medicine. I have a 6yr old lab mix (approx 70 lbs) that was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (5101 views)