Goopy eyes.

Breed: Tabby
My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or he is just young. What do you think?

If the discharge from the eyes is yellow or green at all then there is a good chance that this is an infection. The most common reason for an eye infection in kittens is if he has picked up an upper respiratory virus.

If there is a green or yellow discharge then he's going to need antibiotic medication prescribed by your vet.

Hope he does ok!

Non itchy bald spots. She has 3 bald spots on her head and 2-3 more around her body. Took her to the vet... (16865 views)

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (8141 views)

Dog playing with a bat - rabies? My new puppy 7 weeks old has just has a few of his early shots. He was just in the... (37436 views)

Cat can't put weight on leg. hi basil got away from me last night down near the woods he returned about 30 mins... (22895 views)

Guinea pig noises. Heys! I have only one guinea pig and she is female. Sometimes my guinea pig makes... (11572 views)

Why did my cat die? my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened... (12642 views)

Seizures or syncopal episodes? For some history, Bella is a 12 year old pug who is as healthy as you can expect a... (7882 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (15261 views)

Crusty ears on stray cat. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There is a small stray cat I... (12064 views)

Cat has a sore mouth. My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but... (19693 views)