Goopy eyes.

Breed: Tabby
My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or he is just young. What do you think?

If the discharge from the eyes is yellow or green at all then there is a good chance that this is an infection. The most common reason for an eye infection in kittens is if he has picked up an upper respiratory virus.

If there is a green or yellow discharge then he's going to need antibiotic medication prescribed by your vet.

Hope he does ok!

Senior cat losing weight. My cat is approx. 16 years old. The last few months she has been losing a lot of... (9004 views)

Cat puffing its hair out. Is there other reasons besides a cat trying to make itself look big for a fight that... (14035 views)

Get rid of parvo virus. I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know,... (25732 views)

Vet lost the lump! My cat had surgery last Thursday to have a cyst on his toe removed to see if it was... (9797 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (19348 views)

Are brewers grains safe for dogs? Are brewers grains safe for dogs? My husband wants to buy some dog treats that are... (6747 views)

Dog with masticatory myositis. hi my dog has had masticatory myositis last jan and again in april and now has it... (9862 views)

Bump after fight. My dog got attacked by another dog 4 days ago during a walk. The other dog was on a... (82814 views)

Is my dog hypothyroid? My bichon is obese. She weighs 35 lbs but is also taller than my other bichon who... (6596 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (9482 views)