Goopy eyes.

Breed: Tabby
My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or he is just young. What do you think?

If the discharge from the eyes is yellow or green at all then there is a good chance that this is an infection. The most common reason for an eye infection in kittens is if he has picked up an upper respiratory virus.

If there is a green or yellow discharge then he's going to need antibiotic medication prescribed by your vet.

Hope he does ok!

Arthritis in elbow. My 10 year old German Shepherd mix has been limping on her front leg. It has... (14349 views)

Grief after dog's death. I need your help, please... for peace of mind so I can sleep and live with myself. ... (9206 views)

Possible chyletiella. My eleven week old pup is cover from nose to tail in what looks like white dandruff.... (4958 views)

Good chew toys for dogs. Hi Dr, I have a 9 month old dog who is part Golden and part Canadian beaver. He... (13795 views)

Should tumor be removed? Hello there. My dog has a hard lump on his hind leg, which is about the size of a... (5379 views)

Swollen lab. Hi, my name is Ron Lamoureux. One month ago I noticed that my 2 yr old Lab... (8563 views)

Dog ate duck bones. Hi Dr. Marie, Poppy nipped one piece of cooked duck wing bone 2 days ago at lunch... (25385 views)

Hypothermic dog. Two days ago my black lab pup fell threw some ice, he was in the water for about 5... (8671 views)

Megacolon cat with problems. Addie was diagnosed with megacolon at age 2. The vet prescribed medications - I... (8205 views)

Cat not using box. My cat got attacked in a fight early Friday morning. She had to have an operation on... (9291 views)