Goopy eyes.

Breed: Tabby
My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or he is just young. What do you think?

If the discharge from the eyes is yellow or green at all then there is a good chance that this is an infection. The most common reason for an eye infection in kittens is if he has picked up an upper respiratory virus.

If there is a green or yellow discharge then he's going to need antibiotic medication prescribed by your vet.

Hope he does ok!

Milk coming out of squirrel's nose. I have an orphaned squirrel that doesn't have his eyes open yet. He has aspirated... (10241 views)

Vomiting bile. My dog has been throwing up all day, and all though the night. The throw up is... (40361 views)

Will mating kill my dog? i have had my dog for 2 weeks an she has just mated with my brothers dog but the... (7166 views)

Hip dysplasia and arthritis. Hello, My dog Jasmine is about 13 & 1/2 years old. We live in New York City. I... (12295 views)

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (29077 views)

Drinking and urinating more. my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on... (6772 views)

Mark on dog's nose. Hello! My dog is a Toy Fox Terrier (5 years old). He is a typical hyperactive toy... (4052 views)

Trembling head - distemper? Hi there This is the issue with my little puppy. I picked him up alone from... (6164 views)

Arsenic in Rawhides? I've given my dogs rawhides for years with no problems--usually 1-2/day. They enjoy... (6631 views)

Thirsty hamster my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she... (16894 views)