Goopy eyes.

Breed: Tabby
My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or he is just young. What do you think?

If the discharge from the eyes is yellow or green at all then there is a good chance that this is an infection. The most common reason for an eye infection in kittens is if he has picked up an upper respiratory virus.

If there is a green or yellow discharge then he's going to need antibiotic medication prescribed by your vet.

Hope he does ok!

Megacolon. my cat has megacolon.we give him lactulose 1 1/2 oz 2 times a day & cisapride 1 ml 2... (11054 views)

Diarrhea and increased appetite. We found a cat that we have decided to keep. We have had all his shots, Neutered and... (6458 views)

Chaning cat's thyroid medication. Hi, my cat is 13 and 1/2 years old. He was diagnosted hyperthyorid 2 1/2 months ago.... (9042 views)

Black lumps in a cat's ear. I recently noticed two black spots in one of my cat's ears. They haven't always been... (23615 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (22938 views)

Anxious lab. He is over weight 16-17 years old male last sat myself(brian) and my wife and son... (6952 views)

Not eating, panting. Dear Dr. Marie, I have three dogs all together. Daisy is the alpha of the group.... (15760 views)

Dog's penis is stuck out of sheath. Hi, Ive noticed my 7 month male yorkie has started to lick himself a lot "down... (107502 views)

My dog won't eat. Hello i have a male 2 year old pitbull. He is an extremely picky eater when it comes... (16138 views)

Bump on eye. Dear Dr. Marie, I am writing about my 3-year-old Australian Cattle Dog, Bruce.... (13741 views)