Goopy eyes.

Breed: Tabby
My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or he is just young. What do you think?

If the discharge from the eyes is yellow or green at all then there is a good chance that this is an infection. The most common reason for an eye infection in kittens is if he has picked up an upper respiratory virus.

If there is a green or yellow discharge then he's going to need antibiotic medication prescribed by your vet.

Hope he does ok!

Shaking after grooming. Millie is an otherwise healthy 8 year old Bijon Poo. Don't know if this is related,... (37760 views)

Should dog with cancer be euthanized? Ben was diagnosed with a Grade III mast cell tumor last February. We had it... (15576 views)

Brain tumor or epilepsy? Hi Dr. Marie I have a yellow lab named Sam He experienced seizures twice... (10104 views)

Trouble breathing and died. my beloved cat mr whippy died recently and i am breaking my heart thinking i could... (9295 views)

Crusty sores on cat. I noticed Robin had a sore that seemed infected under the right side of his chin. I... (27960 views)

Spay a nursing cat? Our kitty gave birth to three kittens 10 days ago and is already in heat. Is it... (9063 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (5638 views)

Painful erection My 9 month old dog, Jack, has been getting erections that last up to about 10... (21596 views)

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (6936 views)

Dog hurt her leg. hi my dog trixey is nearly 15.i think she may have hurt her leg because she can't... (6139 views)