Goopy eyes.

Breed: Tabby
My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or he is just young. What do you think?

If the discharge from the eyes is yellow or green at all then there is a good chance that this is an infection. The most common reason for an eye infection in kittens is if he has picked up an upper respiratory virus.

If there is a green or yellow discharge then he's going to need antibiotic medication prescribed by your vet.

Hope he does ok!

Lymphangectasia in a dog Hi Dr, Sorry to bother you again. Max's biopsies came back. strong... (8157 views)

Dehydrated and trouble breathing. I found my cat yesterday just lying on the ground, he can't lift his head, yesterday... (8254 views)

Bobcat with lump. Hi,I was wondering about my bobcat mix... He is 3 mo old ..we found him when he was... (7430 views)

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (23599 views)

Watery eyes. Minnie's eyes are very watery, she can't seem to keep them open and her nose is... (10414 views)

Lump with hole and something moving in it. Hi, i just got a new kitten 3 days ago, this morning i woke up and picked her up and... (12807 views)

Brown spots on belly. Hello, I have a five year old Pomeranian mix (25lbs). Within the last few weeks I... (15921 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (14119 views)

Torn nail problem. my dog hooked her nail last saturday and broke the nail off very short and was... (11722 views)

Do male cats go into heat? Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or... (7432 views)