Cat attacked by dog.

Breed: calico cat
My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth went threw her lip and we got that out but when i try feeding her she will try to eat but its like she will get mad and start batting at her face and looks like she is gagging. i have noticed every time i try to feed her she starts bleeding out of her mouth and her nose. Do you have any ideas on what i can try to do to help her?

This cat needs to see a vet immediately. It is inhumane to keep her at home without veterinary treatment.

She may have a jaw fracture or other significant trauma.

Please do not wait on this.

Puppy Strangles. litter of 12 puppies were born on April 13th and now 4 are showing signs of lumps... (10118 views)

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (19425 views)

Dry nose in a dog. is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?... (10196 views)

Is rescue cat in pain? Hello I took in a stray female cat about 10 days ago. HER behaviour is odd. She... (11114 views)

Does Hartz kill roundworms? well, this one time when I had a lab mix puppy that wasn't vetted or wormed or... (12478 views)

Cushing's and panting. I saw where you advised a person on dog breathing problems, that is could be... (46888 views)

Can dogs get colds? Lady is currently still at a pet store but she is a sweet puppy and we've had our... (10011 views)

Pregnant cat is vomiting. My cat got out and didn't come home for about a month. When she got out she was in... (22333 views)

Blood pressure for a bird. What is a normal Blood pressure for an AFrican Grey Parrot her wing pressure was... (10537 views)

Dog pooped red and black balls. My dog once threw up a screw and has been eating her poop. Recently I found red and... (18556 views)