Cat attacked by dog.

Breed: calico cat
My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth went threw her lip and we got that out but when i try feeding her she will try to eat but its like she will get mad and start batting at her face and looks like she is gagging. i have noticed every time i try to feed her she starts bleeding out of her mouth and her nose. Do you have any ideas on what i can try to do to help her?

This cat needs to see a vet immediately. It is inhumane to keep her at home without veterinary treatment.

She may have a jaw fracture or other significant trauma.

Please do not wait on this.

Natural allergy remedies. Options for a dog allergic to grass? Not interested in doing drugs for the rest of... (10762 views)

Dog has warm ears. Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are... (87796 views)

mycoplasma felis respiratory infection Hi. I asked you a question previously about Indigo and I'd really like your... (36796 views)

Proteus indole positive diarrhea. Hello, I am from Romania. My cat Bruno (10 months) has diarrhea and at the faeces... (9574 views)

Gabapentin and Metacam My 19 year old cat, Lily, has chronic arthritis pain. We have tried Cosequin and it... (13415 views)

Cat vomits regularly. My 4year old cat has been throwing up over the past two months. 99% is food. ( dry... (6494 views)

Sick shih tzu Hello, I have a question about my 2 and a half year old shit-zu. yesterday, after... (16086 views)

Anal sac abscess. my dogs butt is very pouched out and red and leaking pus what can i do for my little... (14355 views)

Mildly increased ALP. My dog's routine blood work shows an alkaline phosaphate level of 159. The vet is... (8443 views)

Dog won't gain weight. Our boy, Zidane, was born May 19, 2009, which makes Zidane almost 18 months old. He... (15217 views)