Cat attacked by dog.

Breed: calico cat
My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth went threw her lip and we got that out but when i try feeding her she will try to eat but its like she will get mad and start batting at her face and looks like she is gagging. i have noticed every time i try to feed her she starts bleeding out of her mouth and her nose. Do you have any ideas on what i can try to do to help her?

This cat needs to see a vet immediately. It is inhumane to keep her at home without veterinary treatment.

She may have a jaw fracture or other significant trauma.

Please do not wait on this.

Trifexis overdose? I think my Beagle gulped down my Coonhound's Trifexis dose. The Beage just had his... (28986 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. Is my dog dying? My dog vomitted yesterday, then she had a very loose stool in my kitchen. She never... (33339 views)

Wobbly drooling kitten. I have a 6 month old tabby and a few days ago he started walking almost bow legged... (13872 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My dog has been excessively sneezing for over a year now. She has had no respiratory... (21246 views)

OK to keep cats in a small room? I am concerned for two cats that I know. They live in a house where they are... (5699 views)

Red spot near vulva. My six-year-old spayed, lab mix has a small red area near her vulva. She bites and... (23719 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (9889 views)

Red sores in front of cat's ear. Hi Dr. Haynes Thank you for offering this service and reviewing my question. My... (55103 views)

Watery diarrhea. My cat has had consistent diarrhea and vomiting for some time. Her vet began... (5869 views)

Itchy legs. Kirsty was diagnosed with a skin allergey just after one year which has been... (5569 views)