Cat attacked by dog.

Breed: calico cat
My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth went threw her lip and we got that out but when i try feeding her she will try to eat but its like she will get mad and start batting at her face and looks like she is gagging. i have noticed every time i try to feed her she starts bleeding out of her mouth and her nose. Do you have any ideas on what i can try to do to help her?

This cat needs to see a vet immediately. It is inhumane to keep her at home without veterinary treatment.

She may have a jaw fracture or other significant trauma.

Please do not wait on this.

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (143663 views)

Prednisone and Tramadol for Neck Pain. Seymour is a 7-year old black neufy/mix, 110 lbs,very strong and energetic. The... (17496 views)

Gray spot near a dog's penis. My dog has gray spot on the bottom by his penis is this normal? He never had them... (14095 views)

Large liver and spleen. Male cat 10 yo & neutered has enlarged pancreas and spleen, slightly enlarged liver.... (24122 views)

Bulldog death. I had American Bulldog. Behr would have been having his 6th birthday on May 24. He... (17501 views)

Should we do surgery? Hello Dr. Marie, My cat Gus will be 15 in 3 months. We have been working with his... (11548 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (14335 views)

Chemical castration of dogs. What would be the benefits of Zinc neutering using Zinc Gluconate offered by Ark... (16184 views)

Any problems after inguinal hernia surgery? I purchased a yorkie 2months old who recently had a inguinao hernia surgery and i... (13600 views)

Heart murmur. In Emerg, as part of an exam in preparation for sedation, a level 2 heart murmur was... (18475 views)