Cat attacked by dog.

Breed: calico cat
My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth went threw her lip and we got that out but when i try feeding her she will try to eat but its like she will get mad and start batting at her face and looks like she is gagging. i have noticed every time i try to feed her she starts bleeding out of her mouth and her nose. Do you have any ideas on what i can try to do to help her?

This cat needs to see a vet immediately. It is inhumane to keep her at home without veterinary treatment.

She may have a jaw fracture or other significant trauma.

Please do not wait on this.

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (38591 views)

Mycoplasma in rats. Hi, my name is Ann and I have two rats, Pinky and Roc. Unfortunately, one has... (11482 views)

Prednisone and Tramadol for Neck Pain. Seymour is a 7-year old black neufy/mix, 110 lbs,very strong and energetic. The... (16771 views)

Benadryl for thunderstorms? My dog is terified of thunderstoms. Pants, tongue hanging out, eyes huge, and heart... (38776 views)

Rat is not eating. my pet rat has an infection and we took her to the vet and was given a mineral food... (9587 views)

Howling at night time. My cat is has been meowing quite a bit and she is a little on lethargic side. In... (11374 views)

Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog. My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit... (11029 views)

Lump on dog's head. Within a week or two I noticed a bump on Badger's head (about center back behind... (34957 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (23612 views)

Trouble urinating. For about a week I have noticed my aging male neutered dog having a hard time... (48140 views)