Cat attacked by dog.

Breed: calico cat
My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth went threw her lip and we got that out but when i try feeding her she will try to eat but its like she will get mad and start batting at her face and looks like she is gagging. i have noticed every time i try to feed her she starts bleeding out of her mouth and her nose. Do you have any ideas on what i can try to do to help her?

This cat needs to see a vet immediately. It is inhumane to keep her at home without veterinary treatment.

She may have a jaw fracture or other significant trauma.

Please do not wait on this.

KBr Side Effects? I read your answer about seeing severe side effects of KBR and would like your... (11377 views)

vet question Hi Dr. Marie. My name is Kim. I'm from Sydney, Australia. My dog, Lassie is going on... (9047 views)

Kidney problem or diabetes? Hi Dr Marie, Hicks is 17 years old now. Still moderately active. 2 years ago, she... (5396 views)

How to make cat urinate. is there something we can put in her food to make her... (7968 views)

Cushing's and diabetes. My dog was diagnosed last month with cushings disease and diabetes. He's up to 14... (16659 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (10806 views)

Dog has sore muscles. About 3 months ago, Ruby stopped jumping and running, she seems to be in pain when... (10584 views)

Dog jealous over owner. My female dog is 2 years old. She's a black lab. She had puppies and my boyfriend... (20155 views)

Poodle with leg problems. My dog is a small size poodle. she is now 2 years old when she turned 1 she started... (7838 views)

Trifexis overdose? I think my Beagle gulped down my Coonhound's Trifexis dose. The Beage just had his... (27706 views)