Start vaccines over?

Breed: maltese
i just have had my dog for 3 months, not sure what shots have been given no record, is it safe to redo all the shots as a preventative or will it harm the puppy? She's only a pound teacup! Also she's had diareah on and off. please advise.

This type of situation happens a lot. If I have a patient present to me for vaccines but I don't know their vaccine history we just assume that they have had none and start over again. This is safe to do.

There are many reasons for diarrhea. In a young dog, parasites are common so I would have your vet do a fecal exam to look for parasites. Lately, we are seeing a lot of things like giardia and coccidia which need special medications and are not killed by regular dewormers.

Dripping blood. My 13 year old female, spayed,Doberman is in good health (with lots of benign... (28706 views)

Shedding because of diet? My cat lives indoors, and he's got a shedding problem. I was wondering if he is... (9982 views)

Elderly cat not eating. my cat is elderly, arthritic and diabetic - but very lovely :) she was diagnosed... (5788 views)

Bump on dog's neck. Hello, I found a small, pink, raised bump on my dog's neck this morning. It is... (115574 views)

Is aspirin safe for dogs? I bought the excel enteric coated aspirin 81mg each for my 85lb husky. I don't know... (17240 views)

Side effects of Trilostane. Buddy was diagnosed with Cushings Disease about 5 weeks ago. He had extensive blood... (15950 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (13850 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. Today I had went to a new vet with my 8 year old Cocker Spaniel, and while the vet... (12126 views)

Very thirsty kitten. Hi there my 9 week old male kitten has been drinking water non stop from his bowl... (11283 views)

Can I deworm a nursing female dog? BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while... (41551 views)