Start vaccines over?

Breed: maltese
i just have had my dog for 3 months, not sure what shots have been given no record, is it safe to redo all the shots as a preventative or will it harm the puppy? She's only a pound teacup! Also she's had diareah on and off. please advise.

This type of situation happens a lot. If I have a patient present to me for vaccines but I don't know their vaccine history we just assume that they have had none and start over again. This is safe to do.

There are many reasons for diarrhea. In a young dog, parasites are common so I would have your vet do a fecal exam to look for parasites. Lately, we are seeing a lot of things like giardia and coccidia which need special medications and are not killed by regular dewormers.

Information on parvo virus. Hello dr., I am a senior in high school doing a senior project and my topic... (12734 views)

Black dots in dog's ear. We recently realised there are black sesame seed like black dots in one of my dog's... (5726 views)

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (19050 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (3985 views)

Cat xray with fluid in chest. We euthanized our cat this week based on the recommendation of our vet. We feel we... (9759 views)

Is ketoconazole safe? Hi. My 6 y/o Papillon has suffered fron skin problems his whole life. I've been told... (2970 views)

Black spot on Hamster's skin. my hamster has a black spot under his hair.should he have this?????????????. he is a... (14181 views)

Kitten can't hold head up. I recently found a abandoned kitten and took it into my house. I've had for a week... (8958 views)

Brown bugs on my dog. I got a new dog, a crossbreed of Pomeranian and Chihuahua, and I discovered... (6224 views)

Should I breed my dog? I would like my dog to have puppies one time before I get her spayed. The puppies... (3217 views)