Puppy leaking urine.

Breed: lab
My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal? I've never heard of it before.

This is definitely not normal. I'm concerned that your dog could have something called an ectopic ureter. You can see more information on this here:

Ectopic ureter.

There are other congenital abnormalities that can cause this as well. Sounds like she should have a consult with her vet.

Cancer or infection? My dog recently completed radiation therapy for a brain tumor and he handled the... (6484 views)

Vomiting pregnant cat. hello dr.vet my cat was with a male 2 weeks ago yesterday she started to vomit 5... (7222 views)

Bengal Cat health questions. please could you read this topic Dr. Marie and answer to help this person? thank you... (10663 views)

Need spanish to be a vet? I am wishing to go into the veterinary workforce, and I would love to know if you... (12776 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (40023 views)

Dog afraid of dogs and people. hello i have a 7 month old puppy and every time she comes into cintact with another... (9416 views)

Is spinach good for dogs? Is spinach toxic for... (151562 views)

Does Prozac cause diarrhea in dogs? I want to know if continuing diarrhea is a possible side effect of prozac. My dog... (24277 views)

Can't pee. Constipation issues too. Hello, My cat has Mega Colon and is being treated with CisaPride 5mg/ml suspension.... (14113 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (25832 views)