Puppy leaking urine.

Breed: lab
My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal? I've never heard of it before.

This is definitely not normal. I'm concerned that your dog could have something called an ectopic ureter. You can see more information on this here:

Ectopic ureter.

There are other congenital abnormalities that can cause this as well. Sounds like she should have a consult with her vet.

Dog with small pink lump. My dog has a smallish lump on her back which is sort of pinkish in colour but dosn't... (19190 views)

Dog shaking and limping. Dear Dr: Since yesterday I see that my dog tires to go to the bathrooms and hide.... (10895 views)

Light sensitivity in older cat. Jack, 12 years old, was diagnosed with CKD 6months ago and is having Hills... (10362 views)

Dog pulling hair out of wrist. Well, Looks like there was an infection and he's on zeniquin 100 for 14d now.... (23796 views)

Puppy Strangles. litter of 12 puppies were born on April 13th and now 4 are showing signs of lumps... (7791 views)

Dog is walking funny, I have a 14 year old dog. About a year ago he lost most of his hearing. About 2... (45859 views)

Diarrhea and pale gums in a kitten. My cat has dirra for about two week i have notice his gum is pale pink what should... (10082 views)

Hip dysplasia and arthritis. Hello, My dog Jasmine is about 13 & 1/2 years old. We live in New York City. I... (12823 views)

Summer shaving? Is it ok to shave my dogs coat in the summer? will that help to make him... (9238 views)

Lumps all over body. Hello, I have a 6 year old italian grey hound. Before he was very very active and... (31505 views)