Puppy leaking urine.

Breed: lab
My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal? I've never heard of it before.

This is definitely not normal. I'm concerned that your dog could have something called an ectopic ureter. You can see more information on this here:

Ectopic ureter.

There are other congenital abnormalities that can cause this as well. Sounds like she should have a consult with her vet.

Stomatitis and FIV. my cat has stomatitus and fiv. i hate to give her up but she may be suffering and i... (13240 views)

Heartworm and MDR1 I rrecently had both dogs genotyped for MDR1 mutation and both are positive. Bella... (6834 views)

White spot on eye. My cat has a greyish white spot on surface of her eye. It is not in the iris nor is... (30193 views)

Guinea pig lifespan. Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea... (8110 views)

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (15484 views)

Cat is burnt on belly. My cat seems to have a burnt patch on her belly. I don't know if this is from... (9387 views)

Possibly hip dysplasia. Dear Dr. Marie, I recently had to put my dog down as he was only two and a half... (7452 views)

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (15380 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog, Ace, passed away on Thursday, July 5th. We live in the midwest and had been... (11821 views)

Cat urinalysis. Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! My cat DB had a Urinalysis (by... (6414 views)