Puppy leaking urine.

Breed: lab
My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal? I've never heard of it before.

This is definitely not normal. I'm concerned that your dog could have something called an ectopic ureter. You can see more information on this here:

Ectopic ureter.

There are other congenital abnormalities that can cause this as well. Sounds like she should have a consult with her vet.

Puppy has diarrhea. i just aquired a 7 month old german shepard/lab mix (already 60 lbs) a week ago and... (18233 views)

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (15628 views)

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (35828 views)

Blood in puppy's poo. Hi Dr Marie. We have just bought an adorable little puppy from a farmer. Since we... (7578 views)

Dry nose in a dog. is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?... (9161 views)

Lump on dog's side. Bundy has developed a circular mark...1/2 inch in diameter...the fur has gone the... (27659 views)

Puffy cat ear. Dr. Marie, my cat Dexter has developed some type of a bump on his right ear. It's... (29501 views)

Bloody pee in dalmatian. what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do... (10790 views)

Laser pointers for cats and dogs? Will playing with a laser pointer hurt a dog or... (13649 views)

Brown fur from licking. Plato has been licking his paws, face and butt a lot. Now those areas are turning... (49620 views)