Puppy leaking urine.

Breed: lab
My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal? I've never heard of it before.

This is definitely not normal. I'm concerned that your dog could have something called an ectopic ureter. You can see more information on this here:

Ectopic ureter.

There are other congenital abnormalities that can cause this as well. Sounds like she should have a consult with her vet.

Chemical castration of dogs. What would be the benefits of Zinc neutering using Zinc Gluconate offered by Ark... (17275 views)

Can dogs get laryngitis? what is a home remedy for a laryngitis? My dog has had it... (15133 views)

Feeding chicken liver to dogs. I feed Petey a high quality dry dog food in the morning, but I enjoy cooking his... (70366 views)

Factory Farms and CAFOS Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am... (9152 views)

Breed dog on next heat? I am interested in breeding my dog when she comes in to heat. What do I need to... (12459 views)

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (32177 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (7646 views)

Is Okra toxic to dogs? Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried... (61737 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (21384 views)

Peeing in the house. I would like a REAL solution to this, without the standard answers or suggestions(... (11229 views)