Fleas, pale nose and sick.

Breed: Not sure
My cat Ava has lost alomot all of her hair and so much weight i can see her hip bones and ribs. Ava is an adopted cat. I have had her for a year now. When i got her she was very healty and chunky. Now i cant get her to do anything she just lays around. She does have fleas now and has had a flea treatment. She also has very pale gums. Im very worried about her. She is also to the piont to where you can hardly hear her meow and her purr is very weak. I also have two other cats in the home whom are very healty. I would gratley appercaite any answer. My little girl and I are very worried about Ava. She is my little ones protector.

Please, please have a vet look at Ava as soon as possible.

If her gums are pale and she has recently had fleas she may have something called mycoplasma felis which is a blood parasite that is transmitted by fleas. This can usually be treated quite easily with medications. But, if it is not treated it can be fatal.

It sounds like she is really unwell. Hopefully she can see a vet today!

Heavy breathing in dog. My dog seems to be panting and breathing heavily quite often, almost all the time,... (16310 views)

Stuffed up dog. We are a foster home/rescue home for dogs. We brought in a new foster two weeks ago... (61642 views)

Chemical castration of dogs. What would be the benefits of Zinc neutering using Zinc Gluconate offered by Ark... (15177 views)

Are soy nuts bad for dogs? Are roasted soynuts safe for... (19087 views)

Lymph node enlargement. Lola was diagnosed with stage III-IVa (b cell) lymphoma a few months ago. Today was... (6692 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My Dog Was Lost For 2 days and i found him 12-11-10 at 4pm curled up in a ball... (10689 views)

Can I give hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting? I gave my puppy a tablespoon and a half of hydrogen peroxide to help him throw up... (26646 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (12152 views)

Hot spot on head. My dog has a raw spot on the top of his head that looks like a hotspot. He has... (8475 views)

Rib poking out. I have an 9 year old maltese poodle and recently i have noticed that the end of his... (38986 views)