Fleas, pale nose and sick.

Breed: Not sure
My cat Ava has lost alomot all of her hair and so much weight i can see her hip bones and ribs. Ava is an adopted cat. I have had her for a year now. When i got her she was very healty and chunky. Now i cant get her to do anything she just lays around. She does have fleas now and has had a flea treatment. She also has very pale gums. Im very worried about her. She is also to the piont to where you can hardly hear her meow and her purr is very weak. I also have two other cats in the home whom are very healty. I would gratley appercaite any answer. My little girl and I are very worried about Ava. She is my little ones protector.

Please, please have a vet look at Ava as soon as possible.

If her gums are pale and she has recently had fleas she may have something called mycoplasma felis which is a blood parasite that is transmitted by fleas. This can usually be treated quite easily with medications. But, if it is not treated it can be fatal.

It sounds like she is really unwell. Hopefully she can see a vet today!

Discoid lupus treatment. Hi. I live in rural Peru. After many wrong diagnoses, a vet here diagnosed Diego... (10692 views)

Puppy has 6-8 bowel movements per day. My 7 month old dog has 6 - 8 bowel movements per day. Most are well formed, some... (15059 views)

Hyperesthesia syndrome? I have a unique situation. Recently I have moved to a new apt 3 hours away from... (5013 views)

Dog ate moldy corn. My 4 month old, 20 lb. standard poodle may have eaten very moldy creamed corn from a... (46002 views)

Should surgery be done? I have a female labrador, who is six year old and was nutered when she was 1 year... (6037 views)

Tapeworms in cat. I've been using drontal deworming xl tablets to treat my cat with tapeworms also... (6709 views)

Dog in heat a long time. i have a 7yr.old boxer who started a heat cycle in march and it is now august....she... (18082 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (45828 views)

IVDD in Basset Hound? Frank has had a very hard stomach for 2.5 days now and he is not drinking much... (38843 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (17227 views)