Fleas, pale nose and sick.

Breed: Not sure
My cat Ava has lost alomot all of her hair and so much weight i can see her hip bones and ribs. Ava is an adopted cat. I have had her for a year now. When i got her she was very healty and chunky. Now i cant get her to do anything she just lays around. She does have fleas now and has had a flea treatment. She also has very pale gums. Im very worried about her. She is also to the piont to where you can hardly hear her meow and her purr is very weak. I also have two other cats in the home whom are very healty. I would gratley appercaite any answer. My little girl and I are very worried about Ava. She is my little ones protector.

Please, please have a vet look at Ava as soon as possible.

If her gums are pale and she has recently had fleas she may have something called mycoplasma felis which is a blood parasite that is transmitted by fleas. This can usually be treated quite easily with medications. But, if it is not treated it can be fatal.

It sounds like she is really unwell. Hopefully she can see a vet today!

Older dog won't eat. My dog is a mutt, 14yrs old, and has been acting strangely as of late. She doesn't... (13099 views)

Rice grain like worms in poop. my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are.... (17353 views)

Puppy ate vomit. my dog is crying and has a fever and is very sluggish my wife is pregnant and going... (13138 views)

Cat has scabs and dry skin. Any home treatment for scabs/dry skin for cats on their head, chin, and neck? I put... (14357 views)

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (20446 views)

Bumps over dog's body. My pug is having dry bumps on his body.. It's not paining him but yeah it's bit... (10013 views)

Betadine on spay incision? My dog was spayed 3 days ago and I'm worried about the incision becoming infected.... (14207 views)

Leave light on for dog? Is it necessary to leave the lights on for your dog when you go out in the evening... (39469 views)

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (6484 views)

Normal to cry when put to sleep? Two weeks ago I put my 18 and three quarter year old dog Bertie to sleep. He would... (21001 views)