Green penile discharge.

Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green discharge coming from his penis that rubs onto his fur on his belly, I have smelt it and it doesnt smell nice, its a foul smell. He licks him self down there. I have bathed it with warm water however I am worried that it might be an infection. He has not been neutered.
Could you help me to what this green discharge might be. It's not as much as to where it drips however it does come out in small blobs, and is causing it to rub onto his fur surrounding his penis and doesnt smell pleasant. Could you help me please?
Kind regards
Zoe

Sometimes, a slight discharge from the penis can be normal. However, if the discharge is a lot, green and smelly then there is a good chance that he has an infection, most likely in his penile sheath.

You will likely need to have your vet examine him, clean the area and then probably prescribe oral antibiotics.

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (7053 views)

Is pinkeye contagious to pets? My husband just contracted pink eye. Is it possible for him to spread it to our dog... (28302 views)

Stop barking at other dogs. hello when my dog is in the yard, she will bark at other dogs passing. she is a... (4803 views)

Older cat problems. My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's... (9713 views)

Does Vick's Vapo rub help cat's breathing? My vet says my cat has a sinus tumor and a Iwas wondering if vicks would help him to... (37691 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (50837 views)

Contagious diarrhea? please bare with me as this is gonna be kind of long... about 2 weeks ago i had... (6876 views)

Bassett with swollen eyes. I have a 5 year old bassett whos eye swelled up quite a bit this morning. We took... (13229 views)

Kitten with runny nose. my kitten has had a runny nose with bad sneezing for 4 weeks now, shes eatting,... (11874 views)

Cat not eating. About 2 Weeks ago I took Emma to the Vet because pretty much overnight her Appetite... (10558 views)