Green penile discharge.

Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green discharge coming from his penis that rubs onto his fur on his belly, I have smelt it and it doesnt smell nice, its a foul smell. He licks him self down there. I have bathed it with warm water however I am worried that it might be an infection. He has not been neutered.
Could you help me to what this green discharge might be. It's not as much as to where it drips however it does come out in small blobs, and is causing it to rub onto his fur surrounding his penis and doesnt smell pleasant. Could you help me please?
Kind regards
Zoe

Sometimes, a slight discharge from the penis can be normal. However, if the discharge is a lot, green and smelly then there is a good chance that he has an infection, most likely in his penile sheath.

You will likely need to have your vet examine him, clean the area and then probably prescribe oral antibiotics.

Very sick kitty. just found you, wish we had found you earlier. maybe kitty will still be with us... (5007 views)

House training adult dog. Is it possible to house break a 5 y/o mini pin that was rescued from a puppy mill? ... (8305 views)

What does rat poison look like? I live in a town right outside of Boston, MA. We recently got a lot of snow, so they... (18818 views)

Losing weight, not eating. My 16 yr old cat has not been eating and losing weight. The vet has done bloodwork,... (38502 views)

Are raisins toxic to cats? Hello, On Monday of this week (today is Wednesday) my cat came up to me while I... (29120 views)

Dog won't walk. my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of... (13701 views)

Rapid breathing in sleep. My 8 week old puppy breathes very rapidly whenever she falls asleep like she is out... (112329 views)

Sick kitten. Kitty is 13 weeks old, has had diarehha off and on for 9 days, also another sibling,... (9640 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (12680 views)

Golden Retriever Smell Hello. I have two golden retrievers and the youngest is 11 months old. She has a... (43353 views)