Green penile discharge.

Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green discharge coming from his penis that rubs onto his fur on his belly, I have smelt it and it doesnt smell nice, its a foul smell. He licks him self down there. I have bathed it with warm water however I am worried that it might be an infection. He has not been neutered.
Could you help me to what this green discharge might be. It's not as much as to where it drips however it does come out in small blobs, and is causing it to rub onto his fur surrounding his penis and doesnt smell pleasant. Could you help me please?
Kind regards
Zoe

Sometimes, a slight discharge from the penis can be normal. However, if the discharge is a lot, green and smelly then there is a good chance that he has an infection, most likely in his penile sheath.

You will likely need to have your vet examine him, clean the area and then probably prescribe oral antibiotics.

Trouble having bowel movements. ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes... (6183 views)

Puppy walking in circles. Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are... (13941 views)

Reduce allergies to cats. I'm allergic to cats but I would love to have one. I've recently heard that there is... (8477 views)

Panleukopenia vaccine. we have two 12 week old kittens. last week we looked after two 7 week old kittens... (9248 views)

Blood tinged urine. Dr. Marie, My cat does not pee in her litterbox. Instead she will pee right... (11911 views)

Cushing's and diabetes. My dog was diagnosed last month with cushings disease and diabetes. He's up to 14... (17630 views)

Limping Boxer. My dog is a boxer about 2 yrs old. My son stepped on his paw about a week ago and... (13885 views)

Puppy with vomiting and diarrhea. i have a 1 month old puppy and she is vomiting, not eating,pooping brown water and... (21381 views)

Large mammary glands. Our dog is a black + tan kelpie and has just had her first litter of puppies, six in... (11120 views)

arthritis in 17 year old dog I have a 17 year old female german shepard/black lab/collie mix that weighs 45... (86230 views)