Can an older cat be groomed?

Breed: Part Persian
I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older and gets matted. Can I still take her in at her age? She is 15.
Thanks

It's perfectly fine for Lily to continue to see the groomer, even at 15. Actually, as she gets older, she will find it more and more difficult to keep up with her coat upkeep. Therefore, regular grooming is very important!

Young cat died after sneezing. I run a very small rescue. I have about 10 cat cages that I utilize. I had four... (9203 views)

Wound on cat. My father's cat Jerry is 3 year old neutered male DSH who is up-to-date on all... (5944 views)

Pit bull has bald patches. Hi, we have beeen to the vet three different times and he still breaking out and... (5601 views)

Watery diarrhea. My cat has had consistent diarrhea and vomiting for some time. Her vet began... (6294 views)

Jack Russel skin problems. My Jack Russel has bad skin. Every now and again she gets really itchy and has bald... (17302 views)

Cat with a cold. My cat has a cold, and i was wondering if there is anything i can do at home for her... (19285 views)

Vomiting foamy yellow stuff. My Yorki 8 Lb and was throwing up yellow foamy and almost puss like stuff 3 days ago... (19667 views)

Crusty ears on a cat. My just over 3 month old, 100% indoor kitten has some crustiness on both tip/edge of... (26975 views)

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (8442 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (48764 views)