Can an older cat be groomed?

Breed: Part Persian
I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older and gets matted. Can I still take her in at her age? She is 15.
Thanks

It's perfectly fine for Lily to continue to see the groomer, even at 15. Actually, as she gets older, she will find it more and more difficult to keep up with her coat upkeep. Therefore, regular grooming is very important!

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (15237 views)

Vomiting, diarrhea, sneezing. My 4 month old kitten has vomited twice this morning. He has also coughed and... (17561 views)

Strange behavior in cat. Hello. My cat got hit by a car four months ago and had to have his tail... (10464 views)

Is my Golden hypothryoid? We have tried every diet under the sun to get the last few kilo's off our doggie.... (8071 views)

Pemphigus and prednisone. Dear Dr Marie I am from Nepal. It is a developing country with per capita income... (4992 views)

Scabs on cat's ear and neck. Hi. I adopted a cat and she was doing fine. I noticed that she was loosing hair in... (15634 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (8930 views)

Sore chihuahua My dog Chevy has had some strange behavior for some time. For the past year or so he... (7229 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (6971 views)

Bald spots on dog I have 2 staffordshire bullterriers which are brothers 1 of them has lost a spot of... (14026 views)