Can an older cat be groomed?

Breed: Part Persian
I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older and gets matted. Can I still take her in at her age? She is 15.
Thanks

It's perfectly fine for Lily to continue to see the groomer, even at 15. Actually, as she gets older, she will find it more and more difficult to keep up with her coat upkeep. Therefore, regular grooming is very important!

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (12463 views)

Dog with large tumor on neck. My Dog Re has a large Growth on hes neck, we live 100kms from any vet so with hes... (39111 views)

Fishy smelling urine. Hi - my dog Bluebell has had a fishy smell to her urine for quite some time and... (31730 views)

Trouble breathing My 12 year old golden retriever was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and a "5"... (13323 views)

Short of breath and runny nose. My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not... (8459 views)

Diabetic cat diet. Hi, I am the owner of two siamese cats (female) from same litter - 11.5 years old.... (13541 views)

Why did my cat die? Hi Dr. Marie, I know you are probably overwhelmed but I pray you give me some piece... (15054 views)

Ketoconazole, Heartgard, Comfortis. Good morning. Well this is kind of a follow-up question on Poppi. I wrote to you on... (7263 views)

Dried blood in ferret's ears. My ferret has dry blood in it's ears what does that... (16257 views)

Diarrhea question. My 10 year old malamute just got up off the living room floor, leaving behind a... (9978 views)