Can an older cat be groomed?

Breed: Part Persian
I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older and gets matted. Can I still take her in at her age? She is 15.
Thanks

It's perfectly fine for Lily to continue to see the groomer, even at 15. Actually, as she gets older, she will find it more and more difficult to keep up with her coat upkeep. Therefore, regular grooming is very important!

Kittens died. My 9-10 month old cat had five kittens. No problem delivering. Kittens seemed... (11792 views)

Raw skin on nose. My dog has a dry and flaky nose. It is constantly running (clear liquid but from him... (5550 views)

Rat with red tears and increased thirst. I have a pet rat, almost 1. Shes been healthy her whole life, just had this weird... (9994 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (11563 views)

Breeding big and little dog. i have a year and a half old female jack russell/rat terrier cross that is in heat... (8767 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (17774 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. I brought my cat to the vet because his ear was bothering him the other day. Now it... (17719 views)

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (9522 views)

Arsenic in Rawhides? I've given my dogs rawhides for years with no problems--usually 1-2/day. They enjoy... (7317 views)

Dose of interceptor? I have a new puppy... he's 8 weeks old and weighs 4.6 lbs. I live in Florida which... (11720 views)