Frontline and Sentry?

Breed: german shepard
My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work on the fleas. Can i put frontline plus on him today or do i need to wait?

Hi and thanks for your question. I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products as they rarely work.

The frontline really should work well for you.

There really should not be a problem with applying Frontline now. Just to be safe, I would apply it in a slightly different area of the skin that you applied the Sentry.

Make sure you use it for at least 3 months in a row and make sure that all of the animals in the house are treated.

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (18901 views)

Chihuahua ate tennis ball. My small, 5lb baby girl chihauha (sp?) was outside playing with our two other dogs. ... (21424 views)

Puppy knuckling on back legs. Hi I have a pug who is 5 months old, he was fine until about 2 week ago. He started... (8229 views)

Steroid shots for allergies. Dr. Marie, Our 9 lb. cat has had a chronic skin ailment the majority of his life,... (16960 views)

Wound on dog's ear. Hello, my puppy has a tiny hole underneath his ear flap. It's red and I worry its... (15858 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (11533 views)

Severe skin problems. My dog Leila started licking on 8/1/12. Her spots looked like hot spots on elbows... (7470 views)

Dog pees on the furniture. Rusty is a reserve rescue dog we have had since this summer. He is an absolute joy... (7648 views)

Bitten by copperhead snake. My mom's 14 week old puppy got bit by a snake. Didn't see the snake. What should... (10178 views)

High LDDS and ALKP Hello Dr. Marie You might remember me and Oreo from past questions? Well, Oreo... (6194 views)