Frontline and Sentry?

Breed: german shepard
My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work on the fleas. Can i put frontline plus on him today or do i need to wait?

Hi and thanks for your question. I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products as they rarely work.

The frontline really should work well for you.

There really should not be a problem with applying Frontline now. Just to be safe, I would apply it in a slightly different area of the skin that you applied the Sentry.

Make sure you use it for at least 3 months in a row and make sure that all of the animals in the house are treated.

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (7420 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (5239 views)

Sick guinea pig. hello, i need help. my guinea pig peppy is really dehydrated and really weak, today... (11979 views)

Dog ate Zoloft. please answer this question, please.. my dog chloe has eaten my anti depressants i... (51528 views)

Canine tooth extracted. My cat recently underwent a procedure to remove her broken, upper right canine. It... (6347 views)

Dwarf hamsters fighting. HI DOC. , I HAVE 2 DWARF HAMSTERS FEMALES , WHICH I BOUGHT TOGETHER AT A VERY... (13978 views)

House training adult dog. Is it possible to house break a 5 y/o mini pin that was rescued from a puppy mill? ... (8254 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (10748 views)

Cortisone vs. anti-inflammatory. What is more harmful to the liver, anti-inflammatory medication or Cortisone... (7817 views)

Milky urine in guinea pig. One of my guinea pigs urine is milky, this has never happened before. Their diet is... (10183 views)