Frontline and Sentry?

Breed: german shepard
My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work on the fleas. Can i put frontline plus on him today or do i need to wait?

Hi and thanks for your question. I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products as they rarely work.

The frontline really should work well for you.

There really should not be a problem with applying Frontline now. Just to be safe, I would apply it in a slightly different area of the skin that you applied the Sentry.

Make sure you use it for at least 3 months in a row and make sure that all of the animals in the house are treated.

Paraneoplastic syndrome? In 3/2013 after suffering 2 "seizures," Clark was diagnosed with insulinoma from... (9238 views)

Dog ate battery fluid. My dog chewed up a AA battery. It doesn't appear that she ingested any pieces of it... (19534 views)

Herpes and sore mouth. My 2 year old short hair tabby was diagnosed with FHV quite early on.. he's been... (15482 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia in kittens. hi, my cat recently had kittens, their are four kittens, two cant walk or barely... (22941 views)

Peeing in house. My cat has recently started urinating outside of her litter box again. She is about... (10418 views)

Diarrhea resolves with Cephalexin. Dear Dr. Marie, I’ve been in the throes of a medical mystery with my beloved... (15356 views)

Not using litter box. All of a sudden my cat, has decided to use her litterbox to urinate only. She will... (11836 views)

Chronic cat diarrhea. I had emailed you several times regarding my cat Bandit in December and January.... (9547 views)

Worms in dog's poop. My dog is 1 year and 6 months, she has worms. My husband and I saw signs of it about... (8043 views)

Male rabbits mounting. i have just got two babay rabbits that should be both 10 weeks old male and... (46739 views)