Frontline and Sentry?

Breed: german shepard
My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work on the fleas. Can i put frontline plus on him today or do i need to wait?

Hi and thanks for your question. I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products as they rarely work.

The frontline really should work well for you.

There really should not be a problem with applying Frontline now. Just to be safe, I would apply it in a slightly different area of the skin that you applied the Sentry.

Make sure you use it for at least 3 months in a row and make sure that all of the animals in the house are treated.

14 year old dog with diarrhea and weight loss I have 14 year old pomeranian. for the past 1 month, he is suffering from diarrhoea,... (18211 views)

Problems after ear cleaning. I took my cat to the vet about three weeks ago to his ears flushed out because he... (11805 views)

Constipation or megacolon? We having been treating sassy for constipation issues for almost 3 yrs with 1.5... (5542 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello, I have been grieving because a few days ago I had my cat euthanized. I am... (30695 views)

Quiet, sneezing dog. My Choc Lab is acting very listless, sneezing constantly, her nose is cold, is still... (22614 views)

Should this tumor be removed? My neice's 8-month old cavoodle has a growth on his shoulder. When we first noticed... (14085 views)

Cerenia and buprenorphine My 18 year old cat was given a shot of cerenia and then 12 hours later I gave her... (11194 views)

Cat is shedding a lot. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of hair Abby loses every time I... (7126 views)

Cat puffing its hair out. Is there other reasons besides a cat trying to make itself look big for a fight that... (15257 views)

Possible chyletiella. My eleven week old pup is cover from nose to tail in what looks like white dandruff.... (6192 views)