Frontline and Sentry?

Breed: german shepard
My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work on the fleas. Can i put frontline plus on him today or do i need to wait?

Hi and thanks for your question. I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products as they rarely work.

The frontline really should work well for you.

There really should not be a problem with applying Frontline now. Just to be safe, I would apply it in a slightly different area of the skin that you applied the Sentry.

Make sure you use it for at least 3 months in a row and make sure that all of the animals in the house are treated.

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (84414 views)

Both dogs having seizures I have 2 dogs. Molly the mixbreed started acting strange about a week ago. not... (12469 views)

Not eating and tired cat. My kitty is a very playful cat. Runs, jumps and cuddles all day long. He is looking... (53220 views)

Paralyzed dog now walking Emma's back legs have been paralyzed for almost 6 weeks. I took her to the vet and... (10239 views)

Lump on dog's leg. Hey Dr. Marie (and Happy Holidays!) I noticed about a week ago while petting my... (48622 views)

Cat behavior problem. We got a 13 year old girl recently (just months ago, not even a year). And we have a... (11351 views)

Nursing cat has no milk. she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she... (12205 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My pug has been vomiting over the last few days it started two nights ago I woke up... (36952 views)

Do I have rabies? Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog... (10800 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (13894 views)