Frontline and Sentry?

Breed: german shepard
My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work on the fleas. Can i put frontline plus on him today or do i need to wait?

Hi and thanks for your question. I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products as they rarely work.

The frontline really should work well for you.

There really should not be a problem with applying Frontline now. Just to be safe, I would apply it in a slightly different area of the skin that you applied the Sentry.

Make sure you use it for at least 3 months in a row and make sure that all of the animals in the house are treated.

Dog in heat a long time. i have a 7yr.old boxer who started a heat cycle in march and it is now august....she... (16695 views)

Lots of problems. Dear Dr Marie, Here's the link to our ongoing... (9452 views)

Did laundry soap cause seizures? two week ago my dog was covered in Laundry Detergent. My had it everywhere, even... (9330 views)

Corn in dog food. I have heard that corn is bad in dog food. Also that alfalfa, brewers yeast, and... (14098 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is 17 years old. She has had kidney disease for five years. I have multiple... (19111 views)

Saddle thrombus in a dog. In a dog, once a blood clot has broken off and is considered a saddle thrombus, how... (6687 views)

Anemic dog. Hi, I'm really worried about my dog Sammy. He was at the vet a couple of days ago... (8783 views)

High ALKP and bile acids. Hi Dr. Marie I value your opinion so much and I do respect and understand that... (15578 views)

Heartworm treatment. Sam was a rescue, we believe that he is a little over two years old and a pit / lab... (6135 views)

Diarrhea and increased appetite. We found a cat that we have decided to keep. We have had all his shots, Neutered and... (4331 views)