Frontline and Sentry?

Breed: german shepard
My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work on the fleas. Can i put frontline plus on him today or do i need to wait?

Hi and thanks for your question. I get so frustrated with over the counter flea products as they rarely work.

The frontline really should work well for you.

There really should not be a problem with applying Frontline now. Just to be safe, I would apply it in a slightly different area of the skin that you applied the Sentry.

Make sure you use it for at least 3 months in a row and make sure that all of the animals in the house are treated.

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (10702 views)

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (6933 views)

Kittens died. My 9-10 month old cat had five kittens. No problem delivering. Kittens seemed... (12385 views)

Foot problem and congestion. My 10 year old dog max just finished taking cephalexin for a foot infection and has... (8985 views)

Blood in stool. hi lucky just went poop outside and he did liquidy bright red blood iam not sure... (46714 views)

Blood at end of urine stream. My female dog has had blood in her urine for 2 months. I live in Belize, Central... (17890 views)

Dog vomiting clear fluid. Today we noticed that Cassie is vomiting clear fluid (with a little foam) all over... (226347 views)

Seizures in sleep? My dog is 15 years old he has previously about 4 years ago had a tumor removed near... (7273 views)

Mouth infection in cat. my cat has an infection in his mouth on his bottom lip. i think it is from bitting... (9072 views)

Lump on dog. Hi Dr Marie, I realize your answer to this may be a best guess... But today I... (13019 views)