deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII

Breed: English Mastiff
Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2 .

Yes! These products are all safe to be used together. Deramaxx is very good at helping with arthritis inflammation. The Dasuquin is a natural supplement containing glucosamine, chondroiitin and avocado. It is a good supplement and will work along with the Deramaxx.

Advantix II is a great flea product. It won't interact at all with the other two products.

Is my cat in heat? i have a female cat who is 1 1/2 years old she isn't spayed and has gone in heat... (9654 views)

Help cats to get along. Hello my name is kristbjorg and im from iceland. I have a cat thats 8 months old... (7857 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (9750 views)

Ear mites? My cat has been scratching at it's ear and itching it. I think he has ear mites. I... (9537 views)

Chihuahua with hair loss. Hey Dr.Marie. I'm writing to you about my puppy chihuahua. Sooty. She has just... (9117 views)

Coughing kitten. I have a 6 wk old rescued kitten who in the past 2 days has developed a horrible... (14006 views)

Cat having back end problems. Hi Dr. Marie, It's Christmas Eve so the vet here is closed. I hope you're able to... (10666 views)

Dog walking in circles my mother in laws dog just started acting real sick today he cant stand up or when... (26940 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (5534 views)

Guinea pig not eating. Hello, I have a 3 year old guinea pig who has stopped eating. Last week I... (6605 views)