deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII

Breed: English Mastiff
Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2 .

Yes! These products are all safe to be used together. Deramaxx is very good at helping with arthritis inflammation. The Dasuquin is a natural supplement containing glucosamine, chondroiitin and avocado. It is a good supplement and will work along with the Deramaxx.

Advantix II is a great flea product. It won't interact at all with the other two products.

Chemical castration of dogs. What would be the benefits of Zinc neutering using Zinc Gluconate offered by Ark... (15177 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. I brought my cat to the vet because his ear was bothering him the other day. Now it... (19027 views)

Ear infection in labradoodle. Hi Dr. Marie, I have an 8 month old Australian Labradoodle who has had a yeast... (18068 views)

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (8647 views)

Does pet store flea medicine work? My dog just got fleas. I've given her multiple flea baths, flea collar, and flea... (12904 views)

Vomiting while in heat. Is it normal for a female dog coming out of heat to be... (23917 views)

Snorting dog My dog has been sneezing and once ina while making a coughing sound...like snoring. ... (28105 views)

Cat died after intestinal surgery. Hi, I tried to send email this morning but some how pay pal didn't take me to right... (9593 views)

Howling when trying to pee. We took Ferna to the vet a few months ago for vomiting and they prescribed hairball... (10344 views)

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (10307 views)