deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII

Breed: English Mastiff
Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2 .

Yes! These products are all safe to be used together. Deramaxx is very good at helping with arthritis inflammation. The Dasuquin is a natural supplement containing glucosamine, chondroiitin and avocado. It is a good supplement and will work along with the Deramaxx.

Advantix II is a great flea product. It won't interact at all with the other two products.

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (26038 views)

Pigmented spot on belly. Dr, Recall my 9 week old golden named Max... I noticed something today on his... (14362 views)

Won't eat kidney diet. My cat is 17 years old. She has kidney disease and has been on kidney food (both... (17194 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (49271 views)

Lump on dog's anus. Dr Marie-- My dog had a lump on his behind just by his anus. It never seemed to get... (58078 views)

Heart rate for a cat. Dear Dr.Marie I was just wondering THE TRUTH behind what a cats average heart... (12675 views)

Possible asthma My 7 year old cat has always had frequent hairballs. I have always suspected he had... (15112 views)

Did neutering affect dog's bladder? My dog is 10 months old and was neutered 3 weeks ago. He was on antibiotics prior to... (20733 views)

Fluid filled lumps on ear. My dog has many lumps on her ears that feel like they are fluid filled and sensitive... (11711 views)

Neuter at 8 weeks? We are trying to decide when to get our male kitten spayed. He is around 2 months... (7555 views)