deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII

Breed: English Mastiff
Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2 .

Yes! These products are all safe to be used together. Deramaxx is very good at helping with arthritis inflammation. The Dasuquin is a natural supplement containing glucosamine, chondroiitin and avocado. It is a good supplement and will work along with the Deramaxx.

Advantix II is a great flea product. It won't interact at all with the other two products.

When to do shots? just wanted to know my dog got her parvovirus on 5/01/11 and her leptospirosis on... (10721 views)

Good chew toys for dogs. Hi Dr, I have a 9 month old dog who is part Golden and part Canadian beaver. He... (17344 views)

Hair loss and hyperthyroidism. Dear Dr. Marie, I have had my cat Cody for five years. He was a stray cat who was... (21565 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (59215 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (10868 views)

Lumps on dog's neck. My dog keeps getting small red lumps on his body especially over the back of his... (13817 views)

Ear infection. last year my dog came home with an infection after being groomed. she has been on 4... (23655 views)

Is my hamster dead? My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't... (18581 views)

Older cat coughing. My cat is heaving like she has a hairball, but nothing is coming up. She is still... (20449 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate candy. Bo ate an 8 oz. package of See's chocolate brittle (12 one inch pieces of toffee... (11646 views)