deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII

Breed: English Mastiff
Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2 .

Yes! These products are all safe to be used together. Deramaxx is very good at helping with arthritis inflammation. The Dasuquin is a natural supplement containing glucosamine, chondroiitin and avocado. It is a good supplement and will work along with the Deramaxx.

Advantix II is a great flea product. It won't interact at all with the other two products.

Atropine? I live in a tiny town in Nicaragua and there is no vet...just a veterinary food and... (6279 views)

Tapazole not working. Miss Kitty who is spayed and about 13 yrs old (we rescued her) was recently... (8163 views)

Dog ate foam padding. Hi Dr, At 9pm last nite Max chewed open an office chair. He managed to swallow... (93113 views)

Swollen dog testicles. can dogs get testuculer or prostate cancers? my dog has swollen testicles, and is... (35097 views)

Goopy eyes. My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or... (10167 views)

Leaking urine after swimming. I have a 5 year old female (spayed) Golden Doodle. We take her swimming several... (23476 views)

Too young for euthanasia? Is there an age too young for... (5113 views)

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (7040 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is 17 years old. She has had kidney disease for five years. I have multiple... (20197 views)

Recurring respiratory symptoms. My 1 yr old Burmese cat was purchased with what we think is cat flu. She has... (11895 views)