Peeing on clothes.

Breed: not sure
My old cat seems to be healthy, he eats well, is blind in one eye but that doesn't cause him any concerns. Lately he has been weeing on any clothes that we leave on the floor in our bedrooms. He has a litter tray which he has used up until now. It only happened once or twice but now he is doing it regularly. He sleeps inside all day while we are at work. Thanks :)

There are a number of things that can cause a cat to start urinating in inappropriate places. I have covered most of them in this article:

Why is my cat peeing in the house?

When an elderly cat starts to urinate in unusual places it usually is because of a medical problem. There may be an underlying condition such as a kidney problem, diabetes or an infection.

I would highly suggest having your vet examine Buster.

Lab is not eating. my dog is a labrador retriever and about 9 years old. he was a solid eater and never... (6824 views)

Tail tip injury. our dog is golden retriever 5 years old, he had happy tail and somehow cut the tip... (6992 views)

Cat can't pee. Cat can't pee. Licking himself and yowling when tries to... (11437 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (14005 views)

Cat hair loss. My cat has some blood above both er of her eyes and it looks like the fur fell out.... (49415 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (14454 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (45202 views)

medicine for collapsing trachea We are leaving for a car trip with Skiggy. She has a collapsable larynx and gets... (9216 views)

Brown bugs over top of tail. Dear Dr. Marie: I HAVE A CAT, IT HAS BROWN BUG AND SCAB AT THE DORSAL ASPECT OF... (10203 views)

Cisapride to a cat that is not eating? My cat has mega colon and been on cisapride and lactulose for 2 1/2 years. She has... (9557 views)