Peeing on clothes.

Breed: not sure
My old cat seems to be healthy, he eats well, is blind in one eye but that doesn't cause him any concerns. Lately he has been weeing on any clothes that we leave on the floor in our bedrooms. He has a litter tray which he has used up until now. It only happened once or twice but now he is doing it regularly. He sleeps inside all day while we are at work. Thanks :)

There are a number of things that can cause a cat to start urinating in inappropriate places. I have covered most of them in this article:

Why is my cat peeing in the house?

When an elderly cat starts to urinate in unusual places it usually is because of a medical problem. There may be an underlying condition such as a kidney problem, diabetes or an infection.

I would highly suggest having your vet examine Buster.

Clindamycin overdose? I have been caring for Sox, a feral. Awhile back Sox started coughing on and off... (9017 views)

Puffy cat ear. Dr. Marie, my cat Dexter has developed some type of a bump on his right ear. It's... (28766 views)

Sick guinea pig. hello, i need help. my guinea pig peppy is really dehydrated and really weak, today... (13490 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (9508 views)

Dog has heart failure. Hello, I am considering adopting a special needs dog. He is 3 and has a grade 3... (7842 views)

How does a vet put a dog to sleep? i'm thinking about putting my dog to sleep and i was wondering if i could stay in... (17848 views)

Good chew toys for dogs. Hi Dr, I have a 9 month old dog who is part Golden and part Canadian beaver. He... (15742 views)

Diabetic cat problems. I have a diabetic cat who gets 4ml ProZinc 2x per day with meals. Normally she is... (7348 views)

Lip fold pyoderma. I have suddenly noticed that Blue has an area of bright red, raw skin on both sides... (12829 views)

Draining fluid for heart failure. My dog has Congestive Heart Failure. He is under the care of a veterinarian and... (20304 views)