Peeing on clothes.

Breed: not sure
My old cat seems to be healthy, he eats well, is blind in one eye but that doesn't cause him any concerns. Lately he has been weeing on any clothes that we leave on the floor in our bedrooms. He has a litter tray which he has used up until now. It only happened once or twice but now he is doing it regularly. He sleeps inside all day while we are at work. Thanks :)

There are a number of things that can cause a cat to start urinating in inappropriate places. I have covered most of them in this article:

Why is my cat peeing in the house?

When an elderly cat starts to urinate in unusual places it usually is because of a medical problem. There may be an underlying condition such as a kidney problem, diabetes or an infection.

I would highly suggest having your vet examine Buster.

Black widow spider bite. Hi, A good friend of mine woke up this morning and found her cat dead in her... (7117 views)

Repeat of parvo? my 3 puppies got parvo last week (6/29/2010)they were only 3 months old and they all... (21449 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (11444 views)

Vomiting and congested. Got a new kitten Older cat now is throwing up saliva in its mouth and has now... (19071 views)

Meowing and growling cat. I am having problems with my 15 year old neutered cat. She has always been... (12520 views)

Snapping noise in joints. Doctor, We have two labs (chocolate, and black). They love to run, fetch, play, and... (12940 views)

Two gerbils fighting. i have a gerbil that i got and i put it with my other gerbil and they were fiting... (7777 views)

Dog unable to move. d help. My dog won't move at all. We got home around 435 this afternoon and she ate... (64858 views)

Limping cat. My cat is limping, she is not putting weight on her left hind leg. She isn't cut or... (19847 views)

Cat can't meow. This morning my 9-yr old female indoor cat, Ally, can't meow (she's always very... (126662 views)