Peeing on clothes.

Breed: not sure
My old cat seems to be healthy, he eats well, is blind in one eye but that doesn't cause him any concerns. Lately he has been weeing on any clothes that we leave on the floor in our bedrooms. He has a litter tray which he has used up until now. It only happened once or twice but now he is doing it regularly. He sleeps inside all day while we are at work. Thanks :)

There are a number of things that can cause a cat to start urinating in inappropriate places. I have covered most of them in this article:

Why is my cat peeing in the house?

When an elderly cat starts to urinate in unusual places it usually is because of a medical problem. There may be an underlying condition such as a kidney problem, diabetes or an infection.

I would highly suggest having your vet examine Buster.

Paraneoplastic syndrome? In 3/2013 after suffering 2 "seizures," Clark was diagnosed with insulinoma from... (8207 views)

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (6403 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (23110 views)

Epogen for cat with anemia. Hi Dr. Marie, I need a second opinion. My 19 year old male cat was recently... (15202 views)

Alternative to fluid pills. What can be done about getting rid of fluid in my dog other than fluid pills?... (11741 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (21690 views)

Possible degenerative myelopathy. Hi Dr. Marie, My 11 year old German shepherd has been taking prevacox, tramedol,... (38385 views)

Swollen dog testicles. can dogs get testuculer or prostate cancers? my dog has swollen testicles, and is... (37933 views)

Pimple on ear. My dog has a pimple on his ear. Its on the inside flap. It only bother him when i... (16065 views)

Dog with masticatory myositis. hi my dog has had masticatory myositis last jan and again in april and now has it... (11726 views)