Peeing on clothes.

Breed: not sure
My old cat seems to be healthy, he eats well, is blind in one eye but that doesn't cause him any concerns. Lately he has been weeing on any clothes that we leave on the floor in our bedrooms. He has a litter tray which he has used up until now. It only happened once or twice but now he is doing it regularly. He sleeps inside all day while we are at work. Thanks :)

There are a number of things that can cause a cat to start urinating in inappropriate places. I have covered most of them in this article:

Why is my cat peeing in the house?

When an elderly cat starts to urinate in unusual places it usually is because of a medical problem. There may be an underlying condition such as a kidney problem, diabetes or an infection.

I would highly suggest having your vet examine Buster.

Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan?... (19437 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (17277 views)

Shedding calicivirus. Hi can I breed from a cat shedding FCV? She has no symptoms but doen't seem to be... (9816 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (9189 views)

Shedding Akita. my akita is 14 months old and is lossing massive clumps of fur. he has new curse... (11726 views)

Vuvlar tumor in a cat. Hello, 2 weeks ago i had my russian blue sterilised cat (elderly not sure how old... (13059 views)

Should we euthanize? Hershey was diagnosed with lymphoma today. He has two large swollen nodes under his... (17761 views)

64 days pregnant. hello, I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is... (20803 views)

Can you die from a cat bite? hello dr.marie.i am too small to pay your fees but scared that i am not getting any... (21526 views)

Puppy walking in circles. Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are... (16009 views)