Peeing on clothes.

Breed: not sure
My old cat seems to be healthy, he eats well, is blind in one eye but that doesn't cause him any concerns. Lately he has been weeing on any clothes that we leave on the floor in our bedrooms. He has a litter tray which he has used up until now. It only happened once or twice but now he is doing it regularly. He sleeps inside all day while we are at work. Thanks :)

There are a number of things that can cause a cat to start urinating in inappropriate places. I have covered most of them in this article:

Why is my cat peeing in the house?

When an elderly cat starts to urinate in unusual places it usually is because of a medical problem. There may be an underlying condition such as a kidney problem, diabetes or an infection.

I would highly suggest having your vet examine Buster.

Very sick dog. My dog can't poop and won't eat. He also has puss-like infection coming from his... (10105 views)

Dog died suddenly even after glucose. my dog died suddenly...... it vomited three time .........then she was not able to... (10989 views)

Biopsy? Dr, As you know Max has been having issues with vomiting and soft stools. 9... (8743 views)

Sick Golden Dr., I try to keep this short: My kids golden, 7+ years old, got lyme like 3... (7105 views)

Light sensitivity in older cat. Jack, 12 years old, was diagnosed with CKD 6months ago and is having Hills... (10712 views)

Wheezing dog. My dog wheezes just after going on a walk with me and then proceeds to act sick or... (7649 views)

Itchy scrotum after grooming. Our dog is constantly licking his area where his testicles used to be (he is... (26497 views)

Is Okra toxic to dogs? Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried... (59052 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia in kittens. hi, my cat recently had kittens, their are four kittens, two cant walk or barely... (19410 views)

Is rescue cat in pain? Hello I took in a stray female cat about 10 days ago. HER behaviour is odd. She... (8748 views)