What breed is my dog?

Breed: I Always Wanted To K
Hello I Always Wanted To Know What Breed Or Type My Dog Is ? It's A Russian Small Dog But Dunno Maybe I'm Wrong!!
Can You Help Me Please !!

Here Some Pictures of My Dog On My Facebook Profile :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5424&id=100000719834772&ref=pb

Hope From The Pictures In The Album You Will Help Me.

Thank You.

Well this is a neat question! I had never heard of a "russian small dog" so I looked it up...also known as a russkiy toy dog. Samo looks something like this, but really your dog looks more like a pomeranian to me. Or perhaps a pomeranian crossed with chihuahua.

Dog ate sewing needle. I think my dog has swallowed a sewing needle. What should I... (35022 views)

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (18521 views)

Does Prozac cause diarrhea in dogs? I want to know if continuing diarrhea is a possible side effect of prozac. My dog... (21561 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (16550 views)

Bleeding from penis. My Siberian Husky has been bleeding from his penis for the last 2 days, It comes and... (13983 views)

Can I give hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting? I gave my puppy a tablespoon and a half of hydrogen peroxide to help him throw up... (24467 views)

Clavaseptin and diarrhea. My puppy recently had to spend a night at the vet, we are pretty sure he just ate... (13942 views)

Home cooked diet for dog. I cook Tater ground sirloin, white rice and then mix in some canned no salt green... (4499 views)

Cat died after surgery. my 4yr old cat had a puncture wound to the abdomen. 2 vets evaluated him. Gave him... (8079 views)

Wounds not healing. My cat is mostly an indoor cat, but on occassion, he goes outside. Last time he went... (4458 views)