What breed is my dog?

Breed: I Always Wanted To K
Hello I Always Wanted To Know What Breed Or Type My Dog Is ? It's A Russian Small Dog But Dunno Maybe I'm Wrong!!
Can You Help Me Please !!

Here Some Pictures of My Dog On My Facebook Profile :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5424&id=100000719834772&ref=pb

Hope From The Pictures In The Album You Will Help Me.

Thank You.

Well this is a neat question! I had never heard of a "russian small dog" so I looked it up...also known as a russkiy toy dog. Samo looks something like this, but really your dog looks more like a pomeranian to me. Or perhaps a pomeranian crossed with chihuahua.

Lab gets into the garbage. Hi. I have a 75-lb. yellow lab. She was rescued from a breeder when she was a year... (10604 views)

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (12265 views)

Sudden death in a dog after swimming. My dog was swimming in the lake for 1-2 mins, she came out, then ran around suddenly... (13485 views)

Seizures and vomiting. Sunday 11 pm to midnight Klyde had his first gran mal seizure during which he... (46708 views)

Hypothyroidism? We have a 101 lbs. 7-year-old purebred Chocolate lab that has small to medium... (5833 views)

Staple in armpit. I just found a surgical staple in my dog's armpit! I'm taking her in first thing in... (6579 views)

Cat has vomiting and diarrhea. Hi my cat is about one year old and we feed him and give him water everday but he... (15258 views)

Time to put dog to sleep? My dog is very old and has been Very skinny the past month, But yesterday he lost... (8335 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (8909 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (11941 views)