What breed is my dog?

Breed: I Always Wanted To K
Hello I Always Wanted To Know What Breed Or Type My Dog Is ? It's A Russian Small Dog But Dunno Maybe I'm Wrong!!
Can You Help Me Please !!

Here Some Pictures of My Dog On My Facebook Profile :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5424&id=100000719834772&ref=pb

Hope From The Pictures In The Album You Will Help Me.

Thank You.

Well this is a neat question! I had never heard of a "russian small dog" so I looked it up...also known as a russkiy toy dog. Samo looks something like this, but really your dog looks more like a pomeranian to me. Or perhaps a pomeranian crossed with chihuahua.

Dog bleeding from anus. My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits... (28160 views)

Remend (The dog is not mine) A friend is asking me to get Remend for their dog from a... (21950 views)

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (5397 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (9559 views)

Scabs on cat's ears. Our cat has spots on her ears that look like bites or sores. We have had her to the... (7923 views)

19 year old cat died. My 19 yo childhood cat died this morning and my parents, who aren't the sort of... (7198 views)

Really bad skin issues. there is a PHOTO on the Pet-Forums-UK website, on the Dog Health sub-forum under Dog... (8493 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (29599 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (8436 views)

Bald spots on cat's legs. I moved from Los Angeles to St.Louis with my cat. For a few months now I've noticed... (12408 views)