What breed is my dog?

Breed: I Always Wanted To K
Hello I Always Wanted To Know What Breed Or Type My Dog Is ? It's A Russian Small Dog But Dunno Maybe I'm Wrong!!
Can You Help Me Please !!

Here Some Pictures of My Dog On My Facebook Profile :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5424&id=100000719834772&ref=pb

Hope From The Pictures In The Album You Will Help Me.

Thank You.

Well this is a neat question! I had never heard of a "russian small dog" so I looked it up...also known as a russkiy toy dog. Samo looks something like this, but really your dog looks more like a pomeranian to me. Or perhaps a pomeranian crossed with chihuahua.

Are soy nuts bad for dogs? Are roasted soynuts safe for... (15969 views)

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (20568 views)

Dog has loose stools. I adopted Levi, a beautiful and terrific champion show dog in August. I have never... (12471 views)

Dog cowers and pees. my dog seems afraid of me when i call her over she cowers and pees when she walks... (12626 views)

Dog licking everything My dog has recently started compulsivley licking his paws/us/anything else he can... (13937 views)

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (15098 views)

Severely scratching ears. I've taken my dog to 3 vets so far for "allergy" symptoms. His episodes start with... (11045 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat has lost a lot of weight in the past 3 weeks. She cries for food but then... (9022 views)

Kidney problems in ferret. Hi there, I am the owner of a ferret male, 2.5 years old, who in the last week,... (11845 views)

Allergies or URTI? I was looking at the questions on cats, but couldn't find one that was close to what... (7662 views)