What breed is my dog?

Breed: I Always Wanted To K
Hello I Always Wanted To Know What Breed Or Type My Dog Is ? It's A Russian Small Dog But Dunno Maybe I'm Wrong!!
Can You Help Me Please !!

Here Some Pictures of My Dog On My Facebook Profile :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5424&id=100000719834772&ref=pb

Hope From The Pictures In The Album You Will Help Me.

Thank You.

Well this is a neat question! I had never heard of a "russian small dog" so I looked it up...also known as a russkiy toy dog. Samo looks something like this, but really your dog looks more like a pomeranian to me. Or perhaps a pomeranian crossed with chihuahua.

Vomiting and bloody stool. We just took a trip, and on the last day away our dog began throwing up. We have... (17874 views)

Puppy not gaining weight. my puppy is one month old and is not gaining any weight and is not active not eating... (12239 views)

Won't eat kidney diet. My cat is 17 years old. She has kidney disease and has been on kidney food (both... (18933 views)

Recurring respiratory symptoms. My 1 yr old Burmese cat was purchased with what we think is cat flu. She has... (14421 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (12902 views)

Dog diarrhea problems. Hi Dr, This is an update to a previous question. Max is over 10 wks old now... (41257 views)

Pregnancy test for dogs? How can I tell if my dog is pregnant? She was with a male dog yesterday and I think... (21957 views)

Occult blood in urine. Hi Dr. Marie This is in regard to Oreo, I dont know if you recall our situation... (13976 views)

Underweight dog. Dear Dr. Marie, I have three dogs, one of whom, Mushka (mixed breed), has been... (13666 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (19042 views)