What breed is my dog?

Breed: I Always Wanted To K
Hello I Always Wanted To Know What Breed Or Type My Dog Is ? It's A Russian Small Dog But Dunno Maybe I'm Wrong!!
Can You Help Me Please !!

Here Some Pictures of My Dog On My Facebook Profile :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5424&id=100000719834772&ref=pb

Hope From The Pictures In The Album You Will Help Me.

Thank You.

Well this is a neat question! I had never heard of a "russian small dog" so I looked it up...also known as a russkiy toy dog. Samo looks something like this, but really your dog looks more like a pomeranian to me. Or perhaps a pomeranian crossed with chihuahua.

Anxious at night time. Okay, So this is a slightly weird question but it is one that is extremely... (31571 views)

Mom misses puppies. Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is... (7851 views)

Something in throat? Husband won't let me take cat to vet..childrens pet. Cat stopped eating a few days... (31843 views)

pain after root canal Had major teeth work performed about 3 months ago as we noticed her breath and she... (7548 views)

Dog weak slow and shaking. My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very... (13890 views)

Cat is very quiet. My cat is a neutered male who has just turned two years old. He is an indoor/outdoor... (22169 views)

Lethargic shih tzu My dog came home from the cottage this weekend and is acting very odd. He walks a... (24005 views)

Dog pees in the house. Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out... (8126 views)

Trouble with back legs. I have a 11 yr old, inside only cat, that is a little over weight approx. 15lbs.... (35458 views)

Gerbil has rash on nose. My brothers pet gerbial has like a res rash or something aroud is nose and we are... (8514 views)