Hartz and Advantage.

Breed: CALICO
I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on the 4th of May and is spose to last 1 month, I want to buy a more expensive spot treatment that works what i want to know is if i put this on before the hartz 1 month is up will this harm her ???

In my opinion most over the counter flea treatments like Hartz are completely useless. I get really frustrated that they can sell products like this!

The good news is that if you get a good product like Advantage, Revolution, Frontline or Comfortis you are fine to go ahead and start using it right away.

Here is some more information on fleas for you.

Not eating, losing weight. My cat is 12 years old and has recently shown a lack of appetite, weight loss and... (6406 views)

Sudden death in papillon My Doctor, I had a six year old female Papillon. She was in seemingly perfect and... (10188 views)

Bloody pee in dalmatian. what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do... (11114 views)

High LDDS and ALKP Hello Dr. Marie You might remember me and Oreo from past questions? Well, Oreo... (7753 views)

Coughing kitten. I have a 6 wk old rescued kitten who in the past 2 days has developed a horrible... (16650 views)

Dog vomiting clear fluid. Today we noticed that Cassie is vomiting clear fluid (with a little foam) all over... (228715 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (44536 views)

Infected spay incision? Dear Dr.Marie, My cat Twiggy had spay surgery 2 days ago. She eats and sleeps... (20733 views)

Tresaderm causing seizure? Hi, I have a special-needs 6 year old cat that was born with a neurological... (8890 views)

Summer shaving? Is it ok to shave my dogs coat in the summer? will that help to make him... (10277 views)