Hartz and Advantage.

Breed: CALICO
I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on the 4th of May and is spose to last 1 month, I want to buy a more expensive spot treatment that works what i want to know is if i put this on before the hartz 1 month is up will this harm her ???

In my opinion most over the counter flea treatments like Hartz are completely useless. I get really frustrated that they can sell products like this!

The good news is that if you get a good product like Advantage, Revolution, Frontline or Comfortis you are fine to go ahead and start using it right away.

Here is some more information on fleas for you.

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (8681 views)

Atropine? I live in a tiny town in Nicaragua and there is no vet...just a veterinary food and... (6289 views)

Gagging dog. Last night, my dog was in his crate for bed, when I heard him gag for the first... (90373 views)

Bobcat with lump. Hi,I was wondering about my bobcat mix... He is 3 mo old ..we found him when he was... (7270 views)

Kitten is walking funny. Recently I have noticed that our new addition to the family has been walking... (13029 views)

Eucalyptus for fleas. I was washing my 8week old puppy and pored a large amount of Eucalyptus Oil on him..... (14199 views)

White spot on dog's nose. sadie has a white spot below her nose right in the middle of the muzzle i can't tell... (33158 views)

Cat died suddenly. 10-11-2010 Dear Dr Marie, almost exactly similar to the post:... (23004 views)

Coronavirus and FIP. I recently adopted a cat from overseas, and I found out later he was housed briefly... (7810 views)

Daschund with sore neck. My dog was perfectly fine leading up to and on the day he received his vaccines. He... (7601 views)