Hartz and Advantage.

Breed: CALICO
I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on the 4th of May and is spose to last 1 month, I want to buy a more expensive spot treatment that works what i want to know is if i put this on before the hartz 1 month is up will this harm her ???

In my opinion most over the counter flea treatments like Hartz are completely useless. I get really frustrated that they can sell products like this!

The good news is that if you get a good product like Advantage, Revolution, Frontline or Comfortis you are fine to go ahead and start using it right away.

Here is some more information on fleas for you.

Dog Won't Eat My dog won't eat at all,but he still drink(not much)..He wanna move but he can't... (26783 views)

dog rigid then drowsy I was rubbing my dog's tummy while he was lying on his back like always. He then... (11599 views)

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (20241 views)

Basset Hound whining. My basset has seemed to be more whiny latley than usual. I felt around his joints... (11620 views)

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (12974 views)

Toxic to pets? I am going green and looking for a floor cleaning solution that is dog safe. I was... (7784 views)

Dog ate goat feces. Hello, We had a baby goat that contracted tetanus. Before we knew he was sick, he... (16547 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My pug has been vomiting over the last few days it started two nights ago I woke up... (38350 views)

Bald patches on body. I live in Spain. Last Spring my dog had hard white lumps of skin down the sides of... (39344 views)

Shih Tzu is getting old. Edward is 14 years old We have noticed a couple of issues with him lately. About... (33129 views)