Hartz and Advantage.

Breed: CALICO
I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on the 4th of May and is spose to last 1 month, I want to buy a more expensive spot treatment that works what i want to know is if i put this on before the hartz 1 month is up will this harm her ???

In my opinion most over the counter flea treatments like Hartz are completely useless. I get really frustrated that they can sell products like this!

The good news is that if you get a good product like Advantage, Revolution, Frontline or Comfortis you are fine to go ahead and start using it right away.

Here is some more information on fleas for you.

Licking at bum and feet. My 12 year old female cat started having anal gland issues over a year ago. After... (9541 views)

Surgery or rest for CCL tear. Dear Dr. Marie, My dog often limping recently and i've brought her to see a vet in... (11043 views)

Recurring respiratory symptoms. My 1 yr old Burmese cat was purchased with what we think is cat flu. She has... (14330 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (9389 views)

White eye discharge in Guinea Pig. i have a guinea pig and she has lost alot of weight and shes not her self, she has... (17392 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (15728 views)

Fluid filled lumps on ear. My dog has many lumps on her ears that feel like they are fluid filled and sensitive... (12725 views)

Healthy cat died suddenly. Why did my cat die? I came home from work today to find that my cat had died. I... (32286 views)

Vomiting dog. Our vet has told us that Lola won't digest all her food and empty her stomach in the... (9241 views)

Pink spot on dog. I noticed on my dog about a month ago he had a small pink raised bump on his chest... (42080 views)