Hartz and Advantage.

Breed: CALICO
I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on the 4th of May and is spose to last 1 month, I want to buy a more expensive spot treatment that works what i want to know is if i put this on before the hartz 1 month is up will this harm her ???

In my opinion most over the counter flea treatments like Hartz are completely useless. I get really frustrated that they can sell products like this!

The good news is that if you get a good product like Advantage, Revolution, Frontline or Comfortis you are fine to go ahead and start using it right away.

Here is some more information on fleas for you.

Help cats to get along. Hello my name is kristbjorg and im from iceland. I have a cat thats 8 months old... (8798 views)

Very sick kitten. Thursday 4/21 daughter rescued kitten from tomcat in my mom's backyard. Kitten... (21673 views)

Indestructible dog toys. Hi Dr, Fortunately I'm not writing about an illness. Since his neutering Max... (12358 views)

Anxious lab. He is over weight 16-17 years old male last sat myself(brian) and my wife and son... (6652 views)

Should I get a guinea pig? Dear Dr. Marie, I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm interested in having two... (8919 views)

Hamster scabs and hair loss. I have a dwarf hamster (it's white with red eyes, if that helps on the breed). It... (23049 views)

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (12568 views)

Diabetic cat diet. Hi, I am the owner of two siamese cats (female) from same litter - 11.5 years old.... (12780 views)

Stroke or brain tumor? I have been doing a lot of searching on the internet over the weekend and am glad... (12288 views)

Is parvo contagious? I am sorry to have to ask this for free. I have been unemployed for over a year now.... (9753 views)