Hartz and Advantage.

Breed: CALICO
I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on the 4th of May and is spose to last 1 month, I want to buy a more expensive spot treatment that works what i want to know is if i put this on before the hartz 1 month is up will this harm her ???

In my opinion most over the counter flea treatments like Hartz are completely useless. I get really frustrated that they can sell products like this!

The good news is that if you get a good product like Advantage, Revolution, Frontline or Comfortis you are fine to go ahead and start using it right away.

Here is some more information on fleas for you.

Cat with sore penis. I have a neutered male cat 5 years old. 4 months ago he was really sick, we took him... (19744 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (28416 views)

Keep dachshund from jumping? Hello, About 2 months ago I woke to find that my dachshund could not move her hind... (11085 views)

Lump between toes. I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in... (13835 views)

Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan?... (14356 views)

Do cats get pink eye? My cat had a "pink eye" this weekend while I was away, according to the pet sitter. ... (5534 views)

Sore after shots. This past Sunday my husband gave our 2 dogs their yearly shots. Our 1 dog is now... (20187 views)

MacuGuard Ocular Support My 13 year-old, 16lbs, Poodle toy is on the Royal Canin Satiety Support, as... (5839 views)

Broken leg in puppy? hi my puppu fell off the bed and now she cant put any weight on her front left paw... (23952 views)

Will I be forced to euthanize? Hello, i have a 14 year old pit bull/bull mastiff mix (50-60 lb and on the smaller... (9346 views)