Hartz and Advantage.

Breed: CALICO
I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on the 4th of May and is spose to last 1 month, I want to buy a more expensive spot treatment that works what i want to know is if i put this on before the hartz 1 month is up will this harm her ???

In my opinion most over the counter flea treatments like Hartz are completely useless. I get really frustrated that they can sell products like this!

The good news is that if you get a good product like Advantage, Revolution, Frontline or Comfortis you are fine to go ahead and start using it right away.

Here is some more information on fleas for you.

Bump on dog's ear. I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't... (20313 views)

Allergic reaction to vaccines. He just got all his shots this morning and has been vomiting since and his face is... (12619 views)

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (9688 views)

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (7829 views)

Sore neck Hi Dr. Marie, You've been helpful in the past, so I thought I'd ask you another... (5131 views)

Coughing dog. I have two very healthy Min Pins. Well I had two healthy dogs. Last weekend we... (5305 views)

Azithromycin and cat death. I run my own rescue group. I do all the cleaning, transporting, adopting, and I... (11340 views)

Pregnant cat is vomiting. My cat got out and didn't come home for about a month. When she got out she was in... (19469 views)

Yellow fluid from nose. Dr. Marie, My male pug, aged 10, stuck with a piece of apple last night (29/1), I... (6468 views)

pain after root canal Had major teeth work performed about 3 months ago as we noticed her breath and she... (8260 views)