Hartz and Advantage.

Breed: CALICO
I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on the 4th of May and is spose to last 1 month, I want to buy a more expensive spot treatment that works what i want to know is if i put this on before the hartz 1 month is up will this harm her ???

In my opinion most over the counter flea treatments like Hartz are completely useless. I get really frustrated that they can sell products like this!

The good news is that if you get a good product like Advantage, Revolution, Frontline or Comfortis you are fine to go ahead and start using it right away.

Here is some more information on fleas for you.

Myasthenia gravis I am grieving the loss of my beloved companion who was euthanized on May 18, 2011.... (20792 views)

Urinating outside of box. Hi Marie, We spoke briefly this morning about my cat. As I said this morning,... (8196 views)

Dog is paralyzed. How are you? I have been reading lots of articles at your site and they help me... (5026 views)

Trouble waking and dandruff. My male, neutered cat came from the back alley. I can't remember if we initally had... (4957 views)

Red bumps on belly. My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has a few red bumps on his belly(mostly around his... (12677 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (6783 views)

Did kitten have heatstroke. the other day i tried to rescue a stray kitten who was suffering from heat stroke,... (9579 views)

Rapid breathing while sleeping. I own a white female boxer. She born in oct. 30,2009. I notice when she's sleeping... (13277 views)

Dog has bone cancer. My dog has been limping for some time now. His toe has been diagnosed with Bone... (10641 views)

Dose of interceptor? I have a new puppy... he's 8 weeks old and weighs 4.6 lbs. I live in Florida which... (10993 views)