Hartz and Advantage.

Breed: CALICO
I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on the 4th of May and is spose to last 1 month, I want to buy a more expensive spot treatment that works what i want to know is if i put this on before the hartz 1 month is up will this harm her ???

In my opinion most over the counter flea treatments like Hartz are completely useless. I get really frustrated that they can sell products like this!

The good news is that if you get a good product like Advantage, Revolution, Frontline or Comfortis you are fine to go ahead and start using it right away.

Here is some more information on fleas for you.

Possible silent heat. She went into heat last year in August for the first time. She has not gone into... (14147 views)

Lump after vaccines. ...Hello! My name is Jessie and I have a Teacup Chihuhua named Zeep. He is about 10... (16036 views)

Dog toe xray. I took my dog Cooper to the vet last week and he believed he had a bone... (26080 views)

Lesions on foot pads. my cat is missing large pieces of skin on its foot pads after getting scabs all over... (9731 views)

Cerenia and buprenorphine My 18 year old cat was given a shot of cerenia and then 12 hours later I gave her... (12730 views)

Strange behavior in cat. Hello. My cat got hit by a car four months ago and had to have his tail... (12200 views)

Large scab on cat's neck Dear Dr. Marie, My cat has a scab on its back, it's L shaped and is uniformly... (14876 views)

Cat suddenly bites or scratches. Hi there....i have a beautiful BIG moggy who is a 'lovecat' - very affectionate -... (17313 views)

Dog can't move tail. My dog's tail is bent at the base and it is almost as if she can't move it. It seems... (13415 views)

Swollen lip My cat gets frequent and sudden swelling on her face (her bottom lip usually but... (15296 views)