Treat for fleas same day as spay?

Breed: Yorkshire Terrrier
I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait to use Frontline on her?

It is perfectly safe to use Frontline on a dog the same day as her spay. Be sure you use it once a month for at least 3 months and be sure you treat every animal that is in the house for 3 months as well.

Here is more information on treating fleas.

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (50920 views)

Best ringworm treatment. We adopted Milo (5 months) from a shelter 2 weeks ago. He has two patches where skin... (14298 views)

Is my dog pregnant? my dog had puppies about 7 months ago and i wasn't home often to make sure her and... (16618 views)

Betadine on spay incision? My dog was spayed 3 days ago and I'm worried about the incision becoming infected.... (15594 views)

Diarrhea question. My 10 year old malamute just got up off the living room floor, leaving behind a... (11248 views)

High liver enzymes. After vomiting, we took him to the vet, thinking it was a sinus or allergy... (14671 views)

Puppy vaccinations. I have a new puppy. I was given his vaccination record (number of... (6880 views)

Dog ate sewing needle. I think my dog has swallowed a sewing needle. What should I... (47176 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (11096 views)

How often to give Benadryl? Lola always has a little bit of a breathing issue b/c of her short snout and I have... (11311 views)