Treat for fleas same day as spay?

Breed: Yorkshire Terrrier
I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait to use Frontline on her?

It is perfectly safe to use Frontline on a dog the same day as her spay. Be sure you use it once a month for at least 3 months and be sure you treat every animal that is in the house for 3 months as well.

Here is more information on treating fleas.

Older cat with congestion. First, thank u for your input on my cami that past on previous question.my husband... (5893 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (8799 views)

19 year old cat died. My 19 yo childhood cat died this morning and my parents, who aren't the sort of... (8544 views)

Wound on cat. My father's cat Jerry is 3 year old neutered male DSH who is up-to-date on all... (5262 views)

Should tumor be removed? Hello there. My dog has a hard lump on his hind leg, which is about the size of a... (6661 views)

Swollen hip. I am so worried about my dog Holly. I think she may have hip dysplasia. Her hip is... (10651 views)

Lump on dog's anus. Dr Marie-- My dog had a lump on his behind just by his anus. It never seemed to get... (54949 views)

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (16529 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in maltese puppy. Good evening, I had a question for you regarding my puppy. She is almost 12... (6922 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (6678 views)