Treat for fleas same day as spay?

Breed: Yorkshire Terrrier
I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait to use Frontline on her?

It is perfectly safe to use Frontline on a dog the same day as her spay. Be sure you use it once a month for at least 3 months and be sure you treat every animal that is in the house for 3 months as well.

Here is more information on treating fleas.

Introducing kittens. hi, i have a 5 month old kitten, and have introduced an 8 week old kitten to the... (9773 views)

Dog doesn't like u/d For a dog that has once needed to have surgery to have bladder stones removed do you... (23476 views)

Sudden death in papillon My Doctor, I had a six year old female Papillon. She was in seemingly perfect and... (9802 views)

Lumps on mammary glands. Fraya is a rescue we have had for a month. We are not sure of her age, but we think... (27798 views)

Boxer collapsed. Last saturday our female 1 year old boxer collapsed and her gums went very pale. We... (12799 views)

Lump on kitten's chest. Hi I have a kitten and he has developped a very hard lump on his chest, its on... (26136 views)

Coughing and liver problems. Hi there! We are hoping that you can lend us some advice with our baby. Our... (15236 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (40432 views)

Paraneoplastic syndrome? In 3/2013 after suffering 2 "seizures," Clark was diagnosed with insulinoma from... (7700 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (11649 views)