Treat for fleas same day as spay?

Breed: Yorkshire Terrrier
I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait to use Frontline on her?

It is perfectly safe to use Frontline on a dog the same day as her spay. Be sure you use it once a month for at least 3 months and be sure you treat every animal that is in the house for 3 months as well.

Here is more information on treating fleas.

Lethargic and following me around. Hi, My dog Harley is 3 yrs old. Starting 2 days ago he hasn't been acting like... (12737 views)

Black spot on Hamster's skin. my hamster has a black spot under his hair.should he have this?????????????. he is a... (17800 views)

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (137117 views)

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (12181 views)

Bad breath in dog. My dog is 12 yrs old and has very bad breath. I lost my husband 21/2 yrs ago and I... (16822 views)

Great Dane footpad problems. I am employeed as a dog walker and recently began visiting a young Great Dane. Her... (11607 views)

Arthritis medicine I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low... (7342 views)

Bladder surgery showed no cancer or stones. I am sorry in advance this is a little long. I just wanted to get the right... (10180 views)

Sick after having puppies. I have an important question about my dog. She had puppies 2 weeks ago and suddenly... (9844 views)

Is he really gone? My very elderly dog very sadly had to be put to sleep a few days ago. This was... (30357 views)