Treat for fleas same day as spay?

Breed: Yorkshire Terrrier
I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait to use Frontline on her?

It is perfectly safe to use Frontline on a dog the same day as her spay. Be sure you use it once a month for at least 3 months and be sure you treat every animal that is in the house for 3 months as well.

Here is more information on treating fleas.

Cat losing weight. My cat is only about 2 years, she is female. She recently got sick, she started off... (10558 views)

Cat not getting over URTI. Hi, My cat has suffered from flu from approx 8 mths old but these days never seems... (7905 views)

Introducing kittens. Hi Dr. Marie, My name is Lauren, and I'm from Australia - I hope I haven't woken... (8094 views)

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (6598 views)

Puppy has had diarrhea 5 days. Oliver has had diarrhea on and off for about 5 days. He is acting normally... (76412 views)

Is Okra toxic to dogs? Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried... (59898 views)

Dog is shaking I can't afford to bring my dog to the vet. I would like to know my dog has a lack of... (87295 views)

Do dogs get sciatica? Hi, about three weeks ago zues' back legs seemed week and clumsy and he was dripping... (14652 views)

Arthritis in a Newfie. My ten year old Newfie mix is eating less and seems very stiff and sometimes... (10911 views)

Sick Golden Dr., I try to keep this short: My kids golden, 7+ years old, got lyme like 3... (7611 views)