Treat for fleas same day as spay?

Breed: Yorkshire Terrrier
I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait to use Frontline on her?

It is perfectly safe to use Frontline on a dog the same day as her spay. Be sure you use it once a month for at least 3 months and be sure you treat every animal that is in the house for 3 months as well.

Here is more information on treating fleas.

Chicken fillets by Beefeaters. Dear Dr. Marie, I have a 10 y.o. Black and Tan Coonhound and he just loves... (13127 views)

Why is my hamster biting me? My hamster bites me only when I take him out of his ball or exercise wheel. Even on... (12372 views)

Possibly hip dysplasia. Dear Dr. Marie, I recently had to put my dog down as he was only two and a half... (7503 views)

Dog has an upset stomach. Hi, (again) Dr. Marie: For the past week, Jammy has been having an upset stomach... (11615 views)

Old dog with mammary lump Gizmo, our shihtzu is naturally slowing due to age- her hearing is gone - her sight... (10141 views)

Cat is being picked on I have 3 cats. Inga is picked on by both. I think they both just want to play with... (10373 views)

Puppy ate vomit. my dog is crying and has a fever and is very sluggish my wife is pregnant and going... (10176 views)

Brain tumor or epilepsy? Hi Dr. Marie I have a yellow lab named Sam He experienced seizures twice... (10308 views)

Infected cut on leg. My dog has a swollen ankle and it seems to be caused by an insect bite or a small... (6197 views)

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (7183 views)