Treat for fleas same day as spay?

Breed: Yorkshire Terrrier
I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait to use Frontline on her?

It is perfectly safe to use Frontline on a dog the same day as her spay. Be sure you use it once a month for at least 3 months and be sure you treat every animal that is in the house for 3 months as well.

Here is more information on treating fleas.

Infection in neuter incision? My dog got neutered 10 days ago (Aug 9th) and in a distracted moment he licked the... (54241 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (7200 views)

Lump near penis. I have a one year old male dashund dog. He got all his shots. For two days he... (8793 views)

Only one bowel movement. My 2 month old shih tzu only poops in the morning. He eats dog food soaked in water... (9478 views)

Dog is walking funny, I have a 14 year old dog. About a year ago he lost most of his hearing. About 2... (44796 views)

Lifespan of a rat? What is the average lifespan of a rat? My rat is 3 years old and very healthy. Is... (6006 views)

Puppy not gaining weight. my puppy is one month old and is not gaining any weight and is not active not eating... (9004 views)

Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables? Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits. Thank... (10485 views)

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (23081 views)

Black stuff in cat's ears. Hi Dr. Marie. My cat Thelma (who happens to be male and nearly 15) has had an issue... (35697 views)