Flea problems.

Breed:
WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT WERE DEFLEA SHAMPOO,SPOT ON,DEFLEA POWDER,DEFLEA SPRAY AND ALSO USED THE DEFLEA COMB. I ALSO DELFEAD MY HOUSE AND THE PRODUCTS I USED WERE DEFLEA POWDER AND DEFLEA SPRAY,I WASHED ALL THE BEDDING AND ALL THE CLOTHES...BUT I HAD GONE AWAY FOR 2 DAYS AFTER DOING THIS ALL I CAME BACK AND FOUND FLEA DIRT ON THE WINDOW SILL AND ALSO THE BEDDING DOES HE STLL HAVE FLEA'S PLEASE HELP ME THANKYOU

Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Here are some previously asked questions about fleas that may help you:

Can I use Garic for fleas?

My cat still has fleas

Flea medicine is not working

Hartz Flea Treatment didn't work

Cat died after surgery. my 4yr old cat had a puncture wound to the abdomen. 2 vets evaluated him. Gave him... (10432 views)

Teeth cleaning in cats. How important is it to clean your cats teeth and how would I go about it? My cat... (8566 views)

Will kitten be ok when I go away? My kitten will be just over 15 weeks old when we go away for 1 week. I was going to... (13257 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (10650 views)

Not eating and tired cat. My kitty is a very playful cat. Runs, jumps and cuddles all day long. He is looking... (53196 views)

Joint pain in a dog. Hello my dog Menew, is a Akita/husky he is 15 years old and has arthrities, some... (16479 views)

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (24068 views)

Dog pooping and peeing in house. why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ??? when i... (10158 views)

Recessed vulva I have a customer that claims the dog she bought from me has perivulvar pyoderma. ... (29697 views)

Ear cropping for boxers? should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your... (9731 views)