Flea problems.

Breed:
WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT WERE DEFLEA SHAMPOO,SPOT ON,DEFLEA POWDER,DEFLEA SPRAY AND ALSO USED THE DEFLEA COMB. I ALSO DELFEAD MY HOUSE AND THE PRODUCTS I USED WERE DEFLEA POWDER AND DEFLEA SPRAY,I WASHED ALL THE BEDDING AND ALL THE CLOTHES...BUT I HAD GONE AWAY FOR 2 DAYS AFTER DOING THIS ALL I CAME BACK AND FOUND FLEA DIRT ON THE WINDOW SILL AND ALSO THE BEDDING DOES HE STLL HAVE FLEA'S PLEASE HELP ME THANKYOU

Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Here are some previously asked questions about fleas that may help you:

Can I use Garic for fleas?

My cat still has fleas

Flea medicine is not working

Hartz Flea Treatment didn't work

Draining fluid for heart failure. My dog has Congestive Heart Failure. He is under the care of a veterinarian and... (16350 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (44959 views)

Seizures in a Yorkie. This past Monday she had an episode where she went limp and wasn't responsive to her... (21566 views)

Fluid filled lumps on ear. My dog has many lumps on her ears that feel like they are fluid filled and sensitive... (10124 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (3078 views)

Peeing in house. We live in a 2 story 5 bedroom house. I have a male 14 year old pure bred Ragdoll... (8222 views)

4 year old cat not eating. My 4 year old cat, who normally is a great eater, isn't eating much at all. She... (5960 views)

dog with bumps on head My dog has 2-3 little lumps on her head, She is smooothe coated, You can feel them... (26039 views)

Dog looks thin. I have a 9 1/2 year old Yorkshire Terrier. Recently she has begun to get thin. I... (13678 views)

Vaccinate against parvo? Chester is about 10 weeks he was a stray he now has Parvo but I think recovering at... (4833 views)