Flea problems.

Breed:
WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT WERE DEFLEA SHAMPOO,SPOT ON,DEFLEA POWDER,DEFLEA SPRAY AND ALSO USED THE DEFLEA COMB. I ALSO DELFEAD MY HOUSE AND THE PRODUCTS I USED WERE DEFLEA POWDER AND DEFLEA SPRAY,I WASHED ALL THE BEDDING AND ALL THE CLOTHES...BUT I HAD GONE AWAY FOR 2 DAYS AFTER DOING THIS ALL I CAME BACK AND FOUND FLEA DIRT ON THE WINDOW SILL AND ALSO THE BEDDING DOES HE STLL HAVE FLEA'S PLEASE HELP ME THANKYOU

Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Here are some previously asked questions about fleas that may help you:

Can I use Garic for fleas?

My cat still has fleas

Flea medicine is not working

Hartz Flea Treatment didn't work

Puppy with diarrhea My 14 week old Aussie, Max, had a pretty sudden case of diarrhea, today. I took him... (12157 views)

Trouble waking and dandruff. My male, neutered cat came from the back alley. I can't remember if we initally had... (4690 views)

Cryptosporidium and clostridium. I am hoping for confirmation that we are on the right track with treating our two 11... (18353 views)

Restraint of dogs. Hi, I am currently filling out a university application for vet science at the... (7634 views)

Dog has sore muscles. About 3 months ago, Ruby stopped jumping and running, she seems to be in pain when... (10011 views)

How often to give Benadryl? Lola always has a little bit of a breathing issue b/c of her short snout and I have... (7814 views)

Pig ears and diarrhea. Hi, My dog gets occasional diarrhea, like twice a week maybe, I had to take her... (13130 views)

Reduce allergies to cats. I'm allergic to cats but I would love to have one. I've recently heard that there is... (7538 views)

Quiet after dentistry. Good morning...this may be lengthy...sorry. Despite my cats advanced age of 17,... (4954 views)

Occult blood in urine. Hi Dr. Marie This is in regard to Oreo, I dont know if you recall our situation... (9719 views)