Flea problems.

Breed:
WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT WERE DEFLEA SHAMPOO,SPOT ON,DEFLEA POWDER,DEFLEA SPRAY AND ALSO USED THE DEFLEA COMB. I ALSO DELFEAD MY HOUSE AND THE PRODUCTS I USED WERE DEFLEA POWDER AND DEFLEA SPRAY,I WASHED ALL THE BEDDING AND ALL THE CLOTHES...BUT I HAD GONE AWAY FOR 2 DAYS AFTER DOING THIS ALL I CAME BACK AND FOUND FLEA DIRT ON THE WINDOW SILL AND ALSO THE BEDDING DOES HE STLL HAVE FLEA'S PLEASE HELP ME THANKYOU

Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Here are some previously asked questions about fleas that may help you:

Can I use Garic for fleas?

My cat still has fleas

Flea medicine is not working

Hartz Flea Treatment didn't work

Do you like being a vet? Hi Dr. Marie I have 2 cats and their names are simba and angel and they're very... (9876 views)

Sudden death. My 3-yr old robust, healthy male house cat suddenly dropped dead in the middle of... (20659 views)

Sentry Pro Flea and Tick Shampoo Hi Dr. Marie, Last night around 8 pm I gave my dog a bath with Sentry Pro flea... (24565 views)

Blind, deaf and no sense of smell. Jack was diagnosed as hyperthyroid in February and has been on methimazole since... (6623 views)

Trembling chihuahua. SHE HAS BEEN TREMBLING FOR 2 DAYS AND HAS NOT EATEN FOR FOR 2 DAYS. OTHERWISE SHE... (8917 views)

How much water should a puppy drink? Dr Marie, This is more a precautionary question. Max is 4.5 months old, 37... (85704 views)

Vaginal discharge Cheechee has a tan, snot looking sticky discharge coming from her urethra. Is this a... (10947 views)

Cat vomiting and not eating. Hi Dr. Marie...I wonder if you could help me figure out if my cat is really sick. ... (28007 views)

Anemic dog. Hi, I'm really worried about my dog Sammy. He was at the vet a couple of days ago... (9384 views)

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (30131 views)