Flea problems.

Breed:
WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT WERE DEFLEA SHAMPOO,SPOT ON,DEFLEA POWDER,DEFLEA SPRAY AND ALSO USED THE DEFLEA COMB. I ALSO DELFEAD MY HOUSE AND THE PRODUCTS I USED WERE DEFLEA POWDER AND DEFLEA SPRAY,I WASHED ALL THE BEDDING AND ALL THE CLOTHES...BUT I HAD GONE AWAY FOR 2 DAYS AFTER DOING THIS ALL I CAME BACK AND FOUND FLEA DIRT ON THE WINDOW SILL AND ALSO THE BEDDING DOES HE STLL HAVE FLEA'S PLEASE HELP ME THANKYOU

Related Article: How to get rid of fleas!

Here are some previously asked questions about fleas that may help you:

Can I use Garic for fleas?

My cat still has fleas

Flea medicine is not working

Hartz Flea Treatment didn't work

Dental problems in 20 year old cat. My cat Jack, who is 20 yrs old and has a predominant heart murmur and obviously a... (13996 views)

Wobbly drooling kitten. I have a 6 month old tabby and a few days ago he started walking almost bow legged... (14157 views)

Papaya leaf extract for cancer? Hi, Jacob is 8 he just had his spleen removed due to a tumor about a week ago. ... (12909 views)

Chicken jerky from Thailand. We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do... (7304 views)

Ectopic ureter or pelvic bladder? My dog ziggy is almost a year old. I got him at 6 months. He has a urination... (40807 views)

Aspirin and Lasix? Hello. My regular vet is out of town and my dog is in a lot of pain. He's thirteen... (10452 views)

Lung problem in dog. Our cuddly Walter had "kennel cough" several times throughout his life (about 5),... (7303 views)

White tongue in a kitten. Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it... (17246 views)

Recessed vulva I have a customer that claims the dog she bought from me has perivulvar pyoderma. ... (28449 views)

Cat losing hair. I have 4 cats and they are all indoors. I realize that cats can get fleas even when... (70768 views)