Do male cats go into heat?

Breed: not a breed cat
Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or something to prevent "heat". I don't want to caste him actually.
Thank you,
Chantal

Only female cats go in and out of heat. A heat cycle is in response to ovaries producing eggs.

A male cat will have high levels of testosterone at all times if he is not castrated.

There is no solution to reducing this testosterone other than castrating him. Cats handle this procedure extremely well.

There really is no reason not to get him neutered!

Hill's k/d for bladder stones Nigel developed kidney stones and had surgery to removed them and re-route the... (8459 views)

Dog ate absorbent chicken pad. My dog just ate one of those absorbent pads from a chicken meat tray......would this... (72671 views)

Rimadyl and kidney problems. On November 24 2010, Trixie got into the neighbors trash. She was vomiting and had... (20310 views)

Gagging dog. Last night, my dog was in his crate for bed, when I heard him gag for the first... (90629 views)

Dog toe xray. I took my dog Cooper to the vet last week and he believed he had a bone... (21430 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (7363 views)

Bump on eye. Dear Dr. Marie, I am writing about my 3-year-old Australian Cattle Dog, Bruce.... (12096 views)

Should older dog be spayed? Hi, I have a 10 years old chihuahua, she has no obvious health issues other than... (10332 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi there, Ive recently found out I am pregnant (6 weeks) and wanted some advice... (14229 views)

Worms in stool. My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of... (16311 views)