Do male cats go into heat?

Breed: not a breed cat
Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or something to prevent "heat". I don't want to caste him actually.
Thank you,
Chantal

Only female cats go in and out of heat. A heat cycle is in response to ovaries producing eggs.

A male cat will have high levels of testosterone at all times if he is not castrated.

There is no solution to reducing this testosterone other than castrating him. Cats handle this procedure extremely well.

There really is no reason not to get him neutered!

Aggressive cat. I have had 2 cats same amount of time. Julia has started hissing, growling, and... (9034 views)

Skin problems. i have a male cocker spaniel 11yrs old, the last couple months he has been... (12917 views)

Dental problems in 20 year old cat. My cat Jack, who is 20 yrs old and has a predominant heart murmur and obviously a... (13814 views)

Still has roundworms. My 2-year-old cat, Oliver, has been having a problem with roundworms. He was born... (14680 views)

Did I make the right decision? Hello, I guess my question isn't so much of a question but more of a plea for... (43093 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (12064 views)

Needs anal glands done again. I just took Chloe to the vet last weekend because she was skooting and her vet... (8463 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (36540 views)

Dog ate sewing needle. I think my dog has swallowed a sewing needle. What should I... (38021 views)

Urinating in home. My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago.... (8007 views)