Do male cats go into heat?

Breed: not a breed cat
Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or something to prevent "heat". I don't want to caste him actually.
Thank you,
Chantal

Only female cats go in and out of heat. A heat cycle is in response to ovaries producing eggs.

A male cat will have high levels of testosterone at all times if he is not castrated.

There is no solution to reducing this testosterone other than castrating him. Cats handle this procedure extremely well.

There really is no reason not to get him neutered!

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (5138 views)

Howling when trying to pee. We took Ferna to the vet a few months ago for vomiting and they prescribed hairball... (9613 views)

PNST in a dog. My Jack Russell (8 years old) was just diagnosed with a PNST. Which was discovered... (12665 views)

Help cats to get along. Hello my name is kristbjorg and im from iceland. I have a cat thats 8 months old... (8144 views)

Pregnant cat question. Back in March approx. around the 9th my cat Faith went into heat. During this time... (31497 views)

Sick after having puppies. I have an important question about my dog. She had puppies 2 weeks ago and suddenly... (10303 views)

Sores on dog's nose. Dr. Marie- Our dog has been breaking out in sore/boil/blister type bumps on his... (81132 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (15262 views)

3 week old kitten with diarrhea. i have a kitten that is 3 weeks old and she has diarrhea and also i wanted to know... (13332 views)

Backward sneezing and drooling. Firstly I am doing this om my iPhone . I can get email but can not send so please... (17255 views)