Do male cats go into heat?

Breed: not a breed cat
Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or something to prevent "heat". I don't want to caste him actually.
Thank you,
Chantal

Only female cats go in and out of heat. A heat cycle is in response to ovaries producing eggs.

A male cat will have high levels of testosterone at all times if he is not castrated.

There is no solution to reducing this testosterone other than castrating him. Cats handle this procedure extremely well.

There really is no reason not to get him neutered!

Swollen paw in a cat. My year old cat's right paw is bloated , I tried to look more closely and the fur... (20571 views)

Fishy smelling urine. Hi - my dog Bluebell has had a fishy smell to her urine for quite some time and... (29947 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (9504 views)

Recurring ear infections in Golden. My dog is a 90 pound Golden Retriever. He has had a lot of problems with ear... (20140 views)

Why did my dog die? I had a 6 yr old lab mix. November 2010 he started becoming lethargic, limping... (7731 views)

Anxious at night time. Okay, So this is a slightly weird question but it is one that is extremely... (32793 views)

Pregnancy test for dogs? How can I tell if my dog is pregnant? She was with a male dog yesterday and I think... (18938 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. I have a 8-year-old golden retriever that has been vomiting for the past 36 hours. ... (15324 views)

Dog has heart murmur. Hello, Dr. Marie: When my dog was still a puppy, the vet told me that she had a 3... (35315 views)

Older dog having seizures. My 10.5 year old chocolate lab had three seizures in 12 hours in October. He's... (16022 views)