How many vaccines for a puppy?

Breed: shih tzu

Codee was given 5in1 parovirus 2 shots. Is it true that it should be given 2 more shots to complete the antivirus.?

One vaccination as a puppy is not going to be enough protection against parvo virus or the other viruses that are usually in these shots (usually distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, parvo virus and parainfluenza.) Your dog will need to have at least one more vaccine, a month later, and depending on her age, possibly another one a month after that.

You can read more information here on vaccination schedules.

Red spots under arms and legs. my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be... (13419 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea with blood. Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and... (10004 views)

Cat can't poop. hi am afraid it is a mega colon my cat is not giving any stool , although he is... (14812 views)

Pregnant dog has tick disease. my dog is pregnant and she is suffering from tick disease so can i give her... (10851 views)

Cat licks obsessively. My 4 year old cat has been doing a strange behavior for the last 1.5 years. He... (7606 views)

Lump on dog's head. Within a week or two I noticed a bump on Badger's head (about center back behind... (30710 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (9963 views)

Brown bugs over top of tail. Dear Dr. Marie: I HAVE A CAT, IT HAS BROWN BUG AND SCAB AT THE DORSAL ASPECT OF... (10285 views)

Thinking of getting a malamute. hi, i currently have a malchi. he is part maltese part chihuahua. i have been... (9352 views)

Bleeding cat? my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in... (10073 views)