How many vaccines for a puppy?

Breed: shih tzu

Codee was given 5in1 parovirus 2 shots. Is it true that it should be given 2 more shots to complete the antivirus.?

One vaccination as a puppy is not going to be enough protection against parvo virus or the other viruses that are usually in these shots (usually distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, parvo virus and parainfluenza.) Your dog will need to have at least one more vaccine, a month later, and depending on her age, possibly another one a month after that.

You can read more information here on vaccination schedules.

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (6164 views)

Sore leg in 16 year old cat. Hello We have a cat that is about 16 years old. The last couple of days she has... (6410 views)

Hair loss on a boxer. I've had Kizzie for two years. She's a vibrant and playful dog. Recently, I've... (14445 views)

Dog ate Advil. My 1.5 year old 70 lb Goldendoodle ate some Advil gel caps about 5 days ago. I am... (12552 views)

Lump with hole and something moving in it. Hi, i just got a new kitten 3 days ago, this morning i woke up and picked her up and... (14154 views)

Tumor in belly. I recently discovered my 13 year old cat has a probably cancerous mass growing in... (8169 views)

Repair hernia now? My pitbull puppy has an umbilical hernia, about the size of a half dollar. She shows... (8404 views)

Hamster scabs and hair loss. I have a dwarf hamster (it's white with red eyes, if that helps on the breed). It... (24884 views)

Bleeding after whelping. My female dog is now bleeding again 8 weeks after having her pups. Now I know she's... (81752 views)

Do I have rabies? Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog... (10889 views)