How many vaccines for a puppy?

Breed: shih tzu

Codee was given 5in1 parovirus 2 shots. Is it true that it should be given 2 more shots to complete the antivirus.?

One vaccination as a puppy is not going to be enough protection against parvo virus or the other viruses that are usually in these shots (usually distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, parvo virus and parainfluenza.) Your dog will need to have at least one more vaccine, a month later, and depending on her age, possibly another one a month after that.

You can read more information here on vaccination schedules.

Dog waking every 2 hours. Our dog gets congested, breathes through his mouth, his mouth dries out and he wants... (25364 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (7839 views)

Not eating losing weight. Age: 13 months Weight: 8 1/2 pounds He was 9 pounds, but lost half a pound in May.... (4171 views)

Crying after using litter box. After my cat eats, drinks, gets up or uses the cat box she cries this very strange... (23987 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. My 12 pound maltese ate two fun sized baby ruths, a fun sized butterfinger, and one... (16495 views)

Chlamydia contagious? Can dogs get chlamydia? I encountered information regarding oral chlamydia&don't... (9644 views)

Is my dog in pain? Hi dr, Marie, I'm the one that asked about the papaya leaf for... (4397 views)

Sore dachshund My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I... (7464 views)

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (33627 views)

Cat not using box. My cat got attacked in a fight early Friday morning. She had to have an operation on... (9450 views)