Milk for cat?

Breed: stray
Is milk good for a one month old cat?

A one month old cat can have kitten milk from its mom, or a commercially made milk replacer. At this age though you should be starting to wean on to kitten food.

You should not be giving any cow's milk though. This can cause diarrhea in cats as most cats are lactose intolerant.

In heat cat spay. Dear Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed today (by laser). When I picked her up the vet... (14788 views)

Get rid of parvo virus. I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know,... (27686 views)

Swollen vulva. "I have a female Rat Terrier who is 6 months old and I was wondering if its normal... (34445 views)

Crusty cat nipple. My 8 year old male cats nipple was hard and crusty. I pulled it and it came out and... (73729 views)

Dog looks depressed. Hello, Dr. My dog is pretty active but he usually looks "depressed" out of the... (9413 views)

Puppy died and had fluid in lungs. Hi Dr. Marie, My case is probally irrelevant now since my 14 weeks puppy(american... (17664 views)

Coughing dog. I have two very healthy Min Pins. Well I had two healthy dogs. Last weekend we... (5728 views)

Large blister on ear. MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT... (19318 views)

Dog not well after fighting. My dog was in a fight with the neighbors dog last night. When I there Captain was... (6761 views)

Patellar luxation surgery for pomeranian? Hi, How necessary is it to have surgery on a 2 year old Pomeranian's back legs to... (7121 views)