Milk for cat?

Breed: stray
Is milk good for a one month old cat?

A one month old cat can have kitten milk from its mom, or a commercially made milk replacer. At this age though you should be starting to wean on to kitten food.

You should not be giving any cow's milk though. This can cause diarrhea in cats as most cats are lactose intolerant.

Crying after using litter box. After my cat eats, drinks, gets up or uses the cat box she cries this very strange... (26434 views)

Dog has heart failure. Hello, I am considering adopting a special needs dog. He is 3 and has a grade 3... (7163 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (7751 views)

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (11440 views)

Euthanize biting dog? My name is Meghan and I am going through a super tough situation and thought maybe... (6758 views)

Sudden death in a dog after swimming. My dog was swimming in the lake for 1-2 mins, she came out, then ran around suddenly... (12092 views)

Missing hamster teeth. My hamster completely lost her bottom teeth and i dont know what to do. i searched... (14263 views)

Fly bites on dog's ears. My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. ... (9355 views)

Diarrhea and coughing. First off let me apologize for the convoluted description of the symptoms, but I... (5689 views)

Kitten with large belly. Ted is a name we have given to a stray cat that has been coming to our house for the... (10707 views)