Milk for cat?

Breed: stray
Is milk good for a one month old cat?

A one month old cat can have kitten milk from its mom, or a commercially made milk replacer. At this age though you should be starting to wean on to kitten food.

You should not be giving any cow's milk though. This can cause diarrhea in cats as most cats are lactose intolerant.

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (8328 views)

Constipated dog. We have a large, 45kg, dog, mixed breed.He's five and a half years old. He is... (8348 views)

Blood behind dog's ears. I noticed a couple of days ago what looked like mud behind her ears, now it's bloody... (34317 views)

Chattering jaw. my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for... (8897 views)

Dog has split her nail. my dog has a toe nail that is split. it is causing her alot of pain. what do we do... (8311 views)

Dog bite wound. Hello, My dog got bit by a Pit bull on Saturday 9/1. I was not able to take him to... (12121 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (7323 views)

Cat can't gain weight. My cat is underweight, I've tried feeding her more but it isn't working... How can I... (16141 views)

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (9340 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (46838 views)