Milk for cat?

Breed: stray
Is milk good for a one month old cat?

A one month old cat can have kitten milk from its mom, or a commercially made milk replacer. At this age though you should be starting to wean on to kitten food.

You should not be giving any cow's milk though. This can cause diarrhea in cats as most cats are lactose intolerant.

Dog can't stand. Vera is unable to stand on her back legs. She also cannot climb on to sofas or... (11970 views)

Papaya leaf extract for cancer? Hi, Jacob is 8 he just had his spleen removed due to a tumor about a week ago. ... (14260 views)

High ALKP and bile acids. Hi Dr. Marie I value your opinion so much and I do respect and understand that... (18409 views)

Does high pitch affect seizures? Hello there, I've been living with my roommate for a year and her dog barks at me... (13105 views)

Possible rabies. Hello, My dog bit me, on my arm, exactly 10 days ago. Today is the 10th day and he... (10996 views)

Swollen gums in dog. in end june of 2009 , gingivitus like symptoms appeared in my dog . the vet did... (21805 views)

Dog having seizures. Hi Dr. Marie, My regular vet left to go on holiday today and after calling the... (16853 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (9987 views)

Black lumps in a cat's ear. I recently noticed two black spots in one of my cat's ears. They haven't always been... (25078 views)

Cyst or cancer? About a year ago, Bella started limping occasionally. When I inspected her leg, I... (7364 views)