Milk for cat?

Breed: stray
Is milk good for a one month old cat?

A one month old cat can have kitten milk from its mom, or a commercially made milk replacer. At this age though you should be starting to wean on to kitten food.

You should not be giving any cow's milk though. This can cause diarrhea in cats as most cats are lactose intolerant.

Treatment for kidney disease. My cat has recently been hospitalized for kidney failure. They have her on fluids... (5173 views)

Allergic reaction. Harley is having the following symptoms. Shaking head regularly licking... (5199 views)

Enlarged lymph nodes on chemo. My furry child was recently diagnosed Lymphoma, cells suggestive of T-cell. I do... (13392 views)

Cat losing hair in patches Our cat has started loosing hair in spots. HE is an orange tabby. White spots... (19559 views)

Ear mite treatment for dogs and cats. Hello, I just noticed the other day that my cat and dog has alot of ... (9430 views)

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (9861 views)

Rimadyl and kidney problems. On November 24 2010, Trixie got into the neighbors trash. She was vomiting and had... (21067 views)

Dog with colonic tumor. Hi - Our nearly 11 year old male yellow lab has had quite a week. He has been... (19777 views)

Euthanasia difficulties. Well, Kiggy passed away May 21, 2012 after a vet recommended euthanasia. She was 14... (10906 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (13117 views)